Londell McMillan on LKL in 30 minutes!

They are not surprised. What is going on here is this...

Londell is repping the family. The family is gearing up to go against anything in that will that they do not agree with. They are gearing up to try and challenge the will. But I believe that Branca will be successful in fulfilling Michael's wishes.

And that so-called nurse is still making her rounds from news network to news network telling her story. This whole thing is to paint Michael as a drug abuser. You have to ask yourself why she is doing this. What exactly is she trying to prove?

I am listening to her right now and she is giving the impression that Michael was doctor shopping.

I just think that everyone wants to share. It will be awhile before we will know definitely about anything. Anderson Cooper did just ask an interesting question. Why would his staff call her if she hadn't seen him in a couple of months? Wouldn't you call the current doctor?

Now, if Londell had a particularly strong reaction, it could be something that he knows that we don't know. Many are saying that there is a good chance the coroners know by now about toxicology or for the most part. Unfortunately, everyone wants to be a part of the story.

I feel so sorry for the family having to deal with all this on top of their great loss.

Yes, that's exactly the picture she's painting, this gets more confusing by the minute.
What does bother me though is that now all these people say they knew something was wrong and did nothing for him.

They are not surprised. What is going on here is this...

Londell is repping the family. The family is gearing up to go against anything in that will that they do not agree with. They are gearing up to try and challenge the will. But I believe that Branca will be successful in fulfilling Michael's wishes.

And that so-called nurse is still making her rounds from news network to news network telling her story. This whole thing is to paint Michael as a drug abuser. You have to ask yourself why she is doing this. What exactly is she trying to prove?
Hi ATLF. I was just thinking the same thing. She is really getting on my nerves. I think we should all just wait on the T report. Everybody and their mama are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. For some reason, I don't believe this woman; this drug isn't even given outside of a hospital.

We should all just wait for the Toxicology report. I'm so sick of all these folks coming out of the woodwork.

Look, there are people who we have never seen (like this nurse) who will be coming out of the woodwork claiming they knew something about MJ. And the reason they are doing this is because they want to set themselves up historically so that the media can be calling on them and paying them for interviews for the next 20 or 30 years. Notice that everytime the media talks about Elvis, you see the same old people on there all the time claiming they knew certain things about Elvis. It is all about money.

WHY is Larry still asking about "do they know it is july 4th weekend" I'm sure the family is aware of this..and that it is going to cause massive disruption for the community....but they are just trying to bury there son....

And they won't be the first family to have to do it on or near a holiday.

Larry King sounded more and more stupid each time he said it. No one has asked him to attend or to handle the logistics. He would probably only be there out of nosiness.

Look, there are people who we have never seen (like this nurse) who will be coming out of the woodwork claiming they knew something about MJ. And the reason they are doing this is because they want to set themselves up historically so that the media can be calling on them and paying them for interviews for the next 20 or 30 years. Notice that everytime the media talks about Elvis, you see the same old people on there all the time claiming they knew certain things about Elvis. It is all about money.

Amen. You would think that the "wise" media would realize this by now.

I don't get the impression that he was doctor shopping at all. I see a man trying to find a solution that works where he can get some sleep. And as for ppl who didn't try to help, I'd say warning him that something he was interested in could be harmful to him is about as helpful as you can be, imo. What's she to do beyond that? And she now claims the reason she was called instead of a doctor already treating him is becuz she had gone over the dangerous symptoms with him when trying to dissuade him from the medication.

And the whole doctor shopping thing is kinda moot now. He's gone. No matter what anyone says his dignity is in tact...at least, to me. If he had been doing that, and being successful at it, and took more than he should which resulted in his death, then the ppl who enabled him (doctors and all) should be put on blast. They shouldn't be able to keep doing this crap. Let's stop protecting them by pretending this sort of thing doesnt happen...to the best and smartest of ppl.

If this woman is a quack and a liar, then I hope that's exposed too and she is put on blast as well.

Last edited:
I am listening to her right now and she is giving the impression that Michael was doctor shopping.

To be quite honest, that's been my suspicion since the beginning when I learned about the "qualifications" of this guy. He wanted something for the sleep and wanted someone that would give it to him and would tell him it was ok. Of course, no doctor on Earth should have done that. It's manslaughter, and borderline Murder 2.

Londell just owned Anderson on that point.
Calling him out for giving a platform for people with no credibility to run their mouths.

Ooh. Londell just went there on Anderson Cooper and the media. He made the great point that the media does not pursue credibility before given forums to all these people come out of the woodworks.

Sadly by his questioning, Cooper doesn't get it or doesn't care about it.

I guess this is why I got upset about the ticket refund thread. This irresponsibility would be far more important to the fairness of Michael Jackson fans and far more worthy of outcries and petitions. But, that's just me.

Thanks to Londell for pointing out the crap and hope he continues.

Why does CNN keep assuring that the public funeral is on friday when Londell just said they couldn't confirm it?
Has there been any official surce about it?

For the same reasons Londell just schooled him on a few minutes ago.

It's all about just having news out there whether confirmed or not now. He even stated that when talking about this nurse (how they couldn't confirm her story).

Sad state of our "wonderful" media at work.

The media wants so bad for Michael to have died from a drug overdose....for a custody battle to insue with regards to the kids....to prove that the kids are not for Debbie nor Michael and to see a battle over Neverland and where is body is gonna be buried. And lastly, the want to see that he had no money at all.

Why? Cause they want him to be in worst shape than Elvis was.

For the same reasons Londell just schooled him on a few minutes ago.

It's all about just having news out there whether confirmed or not now. He even stated that when talking about this nurse (how they couldn't confirm her story).
Sheesh. If she really thought she had anything of value to say, she should have gone straight to the authories. It doesn't help to tell us. We can't investigate anything. This is about getting on TV.

Respect to McMillan for calling them on their nonsense.

The one thing you actually can say about this story is that this woman has come forth and identified herself. There is no "sources close the singer" or "Michael Jackson family attorney Brian Oxman" going on here.

I find the whole talk about the children disgusting.

It rips my heart appart hearing all these people who don't know the kids, who didn't knew Michael and never care about them talk like they have some sort of moral authority.
These babies just lost their dad, their one and only dad whom they adored; how can they so concerned over tabloid shit that's only gonna hurt them instead of their emotional well being?

I've always had a certain level of respect for Anderson Cooper but right now he makes me sick.

Yeah, that Apollo thing was cool. And don't forget, Gary is on the horizon.

But you aint seen nothing yet until you see Neverland on Friday. I will be at work, but I betcha that thing is gonna be crazy. There will be so many people there. I doubt if all the people that show up will get to see him on that day. I think they will run this thing into Saturday, July 4th. They have too....there will simply be too many people.

I have not seen the lawyers on T.V., but I have been reviewing your comments. This is a good call by the Jackson family.

I wish that the three (3) lawyers that you mentioned that were on T.V. this evening would go to as many places or e-mail correspondence on legal letterhead to the MEDIA for a CEASE and DESIST with regards to interviewing the individuals who claim to be former friends, advisors, etc. speculating without evidence on what killed him, if he has money, if his kids are his, etc.

This is terrible and everyone knows that CNN and Anderson Cooper have been in the ratings tank for a long time. Having Michael back in the spotlight assists NIELSON ratings. They are not concerned about being dignified and respectful of him. The more that the MEDIA people realize that legal consequences could ensue, this may assist them in keeping their mouths shut and discussing the TRUE news of the nation.

I disagree. I think her point was to let ppl know that SOMETHING was going on with MJ the week before he passed. If in fact she did get that call asking her for help on the Sunday, then something was up before he even passed away. Sure, she needs to go to the police, but who knows if they would have ever let anyone know about this. If ppl were giving Michael stuff that was harmful to him, then they need to be put on blast. I hope someone checks the phone records to see if someone did call her from that house or from whoever she talked to. We know the phone was working for a bit and then it got disconnected just before Michael died. Deepak Chopra said MJ sent him music 2 days before but when he tried to call back the phone number was disconnected. If it had been working on the Sunday, then who knows?

I dont know wat to believe but what got me was when she said that she heard Michael on the background saying "Tell her, one side of my body is hot the other is cold. Tell her" my heart broke. I know this hasn't been conformed but still imagening Michael being desparate of help, thats just hurts.:(

I didn't like how defensive Londell was about the sleep deprivation thing. Of course, I know that's his job, but the nurse's allegations weren't anything bad. If anything, he should have said it was something he hoped the authorities would look into for the sake of finding out exactly what happened to Michael. He was already in "discredit" mode as if he was in a trial already. :blink: It wasn't like she was saying MJ was asking her for crack. The man simply wanted to get a good night's sleep.

I agree with this, he did come across as if he was really trying to protect certain information. The woman was simply saying what she witnessed, and what she did say, was in favour or seemed to be for Michael's benefit. The man did want to get a decent night's sleep, yet the means in which he was attempting to do it was completely dangerous, according to her.

However, it does seem akward that this woman would turn to a news outlet as opposed to the actual authorities handling the investigation. The police and coroner's office should have been notified of this occurance, and not a news source. It just seemed shady. I understand she may want to get this information out though to a wider audience, just in case she's silenced (damage control) ....but still.

I just feel heart-broken, sick and angry as hell at this entire tragedy. It just does not feel real.

Yeah, that Apollo thing was cool. And don't forget, Gary is on the horizon.

But you aint seen nothing yet until you see Neverland on Friday. I will be at work, but I betcha that thing is gonna be crazy. There will be so many people there. I doubt if all the people that show up will get to see him on that day. I think they will run this thing into Saturday, July 4th. They have too....there will simply be too many people.

That's true. If it is confirmed (everything is on the low-key right now but...) it will be a unbelievable task not only maintaining the traffic....but the security of the grounds/ residence and my God, Michael as well. I just don't know about this, I'd feel more secure perhaps in for example the Shrine Auditorium or a more suitable venue.

Jesus Christ...I really don't know what to say guys....I understand Michael would probably want to be serviced at Neverland. He LOVED that place, the grounds etc. His soul will be a part of it's fabric forever. God, this is all too unbelievable. *sigh*

I posted this on the Nurse article on AC360.Com

I suggest all of you share your thoughts with AC360 as well:

Why is it that people that seem to have a “story” that hasn’t been confirmed get air time to air their so-called dirty laundry? This is a sham of media reporting. It’s not confirmed…but because it has something to do with Mike all of a sudden it’s credible enough to put on the air? Anderson, I love your reporting…usually…but this is pretty much tabloid journalism right now. You should have listened to Londell and quit while you were ahead.

Here's the article...post your comments and let them know you're not happy!

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/30/evening-buzz-jacksons-nurse-speaks-out/

Back