Looking for former MJNO members....

I'd say most of them are here actually. :flowers: MJNO had 16,750 members at closing and many migrated here or were already members here when it closed, I think :yes:
I was a member there too, there are some people that I really missed, unfortunately they didn't come with us. I wish they had.:(

I was on MJNO as well, but I was just getting into posting there when it closed down.
Still I was very upset when it closed all of a sudden,I didn't know where to go..
But then I came here and I love it here :)
Oh I was xIrisx btw (I wanted to use the same name here but I mispelled it accidentally :p)

Last edited:
Aww...but * I * came with you? :(
Yes, indeed, some of my favourites have come, you and wendy and others are here, but I am a bit greedy, I wanted to see them all here. I suppose I could have joined the other board when it got set up, but I was too lazy. I esp miss knute, Breakofdawn, Tom34, That scotish fellow that always knew the answer to every thing, and many more who just didn't find there way unto this board or was too confused in the beginning. I still hope to see them in the future.:p

Yes, indeed, some of my favourites have come, you and wendy and others are here, but I am a bit greedy, I wanted to see them all here. I suppose I could have joined the other board when it got set up, but I was too lazy. I esp miss knute, Breakofdawn, Tom34, That scotish fellow that always knew the answer to every thing, and many more who just didn't find there way unto this board or was too confused in the beginning. I still hope to see them in the future.:p

Sounds like Gary (Pompous Git) ^_^

I didn't know you were a former mjno'er. Whatever happened to Knute? He was one of the first people I met online (not in person, just in general).

I think I had disappeared before some of the newer old mjno'ers got there. How about Smooth Criminal and Jake the Cake? Some old names that come to mind. There was also a young lady from Australia that I wonder where she went. Very intelligent girl but I can't remember her nicname. Maybe Billie Jean something or other. She was from the first MJNO board. (There have been three that I know of...I think...well at least two) Cleopatra is another I wonder about, and me72 or something. I could go on and on. I made lots of friends back then. It would be great if someday, they come back. Reunions can be great :)

I didn't know you were a former mjno'er. Whatever happened to Knute? He was one of the first people I met online (not in person, just in general).

I think I had disappeared before some of the newer old mjno'ers got there. How about Smooth Criminal and Jake the Cake? Some old names that come to mind. There was also a young lady from Australia that I wonder where she went. Very intelligent girl but I can't remember her nicname. Maybe Billie Jean something or other. She was from the first MJNO board. (There have been three that I know of...I think...well at least two) Cleopatra is another I wonder about, and me72 or something. I could go on and on. I made lots of friends back then. It would be great if someday, they come back. Reunions can be great :)
Yes, it was one of the first places I found when I was looking for MJ news. I used to read for about a year before I joined, but I especially loved reading Knutes posts. He was so knowledgeable and wise; I hope he found somewhere to go to after the site closed down. Some may have gone to MJJD, which was set up after the close. Maybe the others you are looking for are there.

Back