Looking Much Younger

FullLipsDotNose

Proud Member
I've had this problem for many years, practically half of my life. I'm twenty-something years old, but people usually guess I'm thirteen :bugeyed Not just because of my facial features, but also because my height is under the average for white European women. Even if I put make-up on, I still look like a thirteen-year-old girl, not an adult woman.

I guess it's mostly down to genetics as my grandma looks twenty years younger than she really is... Wow.

I know that many people envy this, but they don't understand that strangers frequently treat you like a child and you have to show your ID anytime you want to buy alcohol or tobacco. Or you go to a bank, office, whatever and they tell you to bring in a parent :mat:

Have you got a similar experience? How do you deal with it?

I always get told I look younger than I am. everyone in my family looks younger than they are, I guess it's in the genes

I used to be very thin and looked much younger than I was. People treated me like a child as well... Believe me, I now miss those times ;)

I'm 25 but thin, short and babyfaced, so everyone thinks I'm 5-10 years younger than I really am :p They always get shocked when I tell them my real age. lol

Back