Lost Jackson footage unearthed by hitmakers Gamble & Huff

there is. If you have Firefox as your browser, install a little add-on called downloadhelper. And if you don't have Firefox, download it. :)

Was it just me or were the older brothers a wee bit Twattish, with MJ saying how much the brothers (and father) used to name call etc, Tito especially comes across quite brutal here and I can just imagine for MJ and Randy especially it must have been tough

Was it just me or were the older brothers a wee bit Twattish, with MJ saying how much the brothers (and father) used to name call etc, Tito especially comes across quite brutal here and I can just imagine for MJ and Randy especially it must have been tough

I was thinking the same while I was watching it.

But I don't know - boys will be boys, you know? :rolleyes2:

MJ seemed so different than his brothers.
His behavior with the little kid was really sweet and natural.
He was definitely meant to be a father.

I was thinking the same while I was watching it.

But I don't know - boys will be boys, you know? :rolleyes2:

MJ seemed so different than his brothers.
His behavior with the little kid was really sweet and natural.

He was definitely meant to be a father.

I second that. Mike was always real sensitive, especially compared to his brothers. In the clip he stands out by not standing out: becuz he avoids the camera and sits in the back with the kids (lol, where else would he be?) and his behaviour is the opposite of the others.

I love the clip. Thanks for the link.

It makes such a pleasant change that someone would post this on the internet for fans to see instead of selling it to the highest bidder and making money from Michael yet again. Well done Gamble and Huff. :clapping:

I third that! And he had that bright beautiful smile shining all the time. I would have been hanging back there with him, that's for sure.

Well, Michael did name-call too.
Don't know if you remember the other mid-70s home video. Michael dished out stuff like "See that ugly ape?" and "Here comes the bear."
I'm not trying to make him out to be some mean guy because he wasn't. Just pointing out that Mike name-called too.

No wonder MJ stayed away,lol! Thanks for posting this was so cute.

In African American culture at the time, it was common to call people names or even to insult like with 'ranking' or 'playing the dozens' or 'mama jokes'. Besides Mike called Janet "Donkey", so he participated too.

Back