Macro Jacksons 2 (Meaningful Graphics)

lightupworld.jpg

There's just fighting and yelling going on in the house and I just get freaked out that someone might hit another and I just hate fighting:cry:

aww moon :no::angel::better:i hate that too...i pray they stop :yes:
*runs away wit moon to a michaelwonderland, if just for a moment or two... ,*
any better?:yes:

aww moon :no::angel::better:i hate that too...i pray they stop :yes:
*runs away wit moon to a michaelwonderland, if just for a moment or two... ,*
any better?:yes:

:huggy: thank you:)
I really wish I could go to a Michael wonderland and have all the fans together with Michael just goofing around, having water fights, watching movies, and just being together.

I just hate violence and anger. I always have even when I was young. Even when people are just arguing I'll walk away or hide.

I really wish I could go to a Michael wonderland and have all the fans together with Michael just goofing around, having water fights, watching movies, and just being together.

I just hate violence and anger. I always have even when I was young. Even when people are just arguing I'll walk away or hide.
aww..hope you are okay hun :hug:

And Michael wonderland sounds magical to me! :wub:
I'd live there! :giggle:

I'm the same. If it comes to fight or flight, I flight ...

aww..hope you are okay hun :hug:

And Michael wonderland sounds magical to me! :wub:
I'd live there! :giggle:

I'm better now thank you all:huggy:

I think that would be fun to play water tag with Michael:laugh:

huggs to everyone :better::hug::huggy: and spread the love :heart:. and your so very welcome moon , care about you ~:wub:

i love these thoughts .:punk:...water tag with mike . ah thats so cool :wild::clapping:

Back