Macro Jacksons 2 (Meaningful Graphics)

blessedseengenius.jpg

for me the sadness hits me when I look at pictures of MJ and LMP...try as I might to forgive, I get a really sick feeling in my stomach, than jealously, anger than the tears come.

:better:

Hmmmm....I know what you mean. I try to avoid pictures/videos of them together as far as possible, because it really does not bring out the best in me!! LOL. I get angry too. My advice is to just stay away from that stuff and focus on MICHAEL, just Michael.

As for jealousy.....we've all been there, and the best way of dealing with it is acknowledging that it is there as you have done. :yes: It will pass. Just look at the bigger picture and know that everything happens for a reason.

P.S I sound all wise.....but I feel exactly the same as you!! :rofl:

Hmmmm....I know what you mean. I try to avoid pictures/videos of them together as far as possible, because it really does not bring out the best in me!! LOL. I get angry too. My advice is to just stay away from that stuff and focus on MICHAEL, just Michael.

As for jealousy.....we've all been there, and the best way of dealing with it is acknowledging that it is there as you have done. :yes: It will pass. Just look at the bigger picture and know that everything happens for a reason.

P.S I sound all wise.....but I feel exactly the same as you!! :rofl:

:lmao:
My friends keep telling me to stop thinking so much about them. I try to but I don't like being mad at anyone, I just hate being mad at people, it kills me inside when I am so I've been trying to try and forgive her and try to get over my anger, but as soon as I begin getting somewhat there someone comes and tells me something horrible she did in the past year or so and than I go right back to square one.

:lmao:
My friends keep telling me to stop thinking so much about them. I try to but I don't like being mad at anyone, I just hate being mad at people, it kills me inside when I am so I've been trying to try and forgive her and try to get over my anger, but as soon as I begin getting somewhat there someone comes and tells me something horrible she did in the past year or so and than I go right back to square one.

I don't envy other women, I'm not a bitchy person. Lisa is the only woman on earth that I envy, she got to know, be with and love Michael and he loved her. I honestly think he will be her one big regret in life. She was very young to take on such a situation and, let's be honest, a complex and unique man.

Back