Madonna Appreciation thread - For fans

It looks like a warped version of school to me zin. All three pics would be the ones i know of her.
[I am trying to sign up to Madonna infinity but having a situation , what is new haha lol
I do like the overall design of her website, though. Haven't looked at it properly. Can't work up enough interest, lol. But it looks good, modern, interesting, colourful. Looks like it's easy to navigate around. The polar opposite of the MJ website but let's not get into that.

What's Madonna Infinity? It's ringing a faint bell.

oh, I see. It's a chat thingy. Msg board thing. Don't think I've seen it before.

EDIT - the interface is a lot better than the Prince ones I've seen. They are really old-fashioned.

I do like the overall design of her website, though. Haven't looked at it properly.
It look familiar like the cover of smash hits 1989 year book to me zin. it is the colours they use. Just the front page
Can't work up enough interest, lol.
I'm curious
But it looks good, modern, interesting, colourful. Looks like it's easy to navigate around.
The space / areas look good. kind of want michael :ROFLMAO:
The polar opposite of the MJ website but let's not get into that.
mm
What's Madonna Infinity? It's ringing a faint bell.
ok it is this

oh, I see. It's a chat thingy. Msg board thing. Don't think I've seen it before.
It was the first thing which came up when i typed discussion forum babe
EDIT - the interface is a lot better than the Prince ones I've seen. They are really old-fashioned.
I don't really know many , only the shop , the purple & black forum , reddit forum of him and the i want michael :ROFLMAO:

This is all so new to me and strange lol
You are definitely having a moment. Prince. Madonna. Everything is shifting into a different space for you. It's interesting. I can see it would feel a bit odd but, still, it must be quite interesting for you.

You are definitely having a moment. Prince. Madonna. Everything is shifting into a different space for you. It's interesting. I can see it would feel a bit odd but, still, it must be quite interesting for you.
Kind of just curious really zin. I'm really not getting them though ,

"Time to get back inside the groove as the world-famous Madonna podcast returns in time to celebrate The end of the London tour dates at the O2.

Our team of experts will be discussing all the latest Madge tour news, gossip, line ups, the immaculate set list and so much more. Special Guest to be announced, Plus we’ll end the evening with our now legendary wall-to-wall Madonna disco celebrating the tour set list."

Last edited:
Madonna's tribute to Martha Graham, choreographer

3b7fad7482a62cec62f2460c64a0ea456dc967ff.jpg

Lenny on the Howard Stern show

3m 35s

Naughty Lenny! Tut tut! Nice little interview clip, though.

YT comments re Justify My Love:
1 - *wrote it WITH Ingrid Chavez! How can he pretend he did it all by himself and say "I knew it wasn't for me" when Ingrid's spoken vocals were on the original track?! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justify_My_Love

2 - it frustrates me that it took a court case for Lenny to admit the truth behind this song but he still pretends he did it on his own

Last edited:
Back