Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Oooo, I love the votive definition! So fitting. Forever, this vow. Amen.

About to begin! :) :heart:

MIST;3955045 said:
I´m going to set out some lanterns with candle before the prayer tonight.

I had to search for the word in English and got votives.
Then I searched votives and got this;
an object offered in fulfilment of a vow, such as a candle used as a vigil light.

I think it sounds nice, I make a promise to be there at Major Love Prayer

I have votive candles that I light occasionally but I didnt know
it had this meaning. I love it. Thanks Mist.

It´s less than 2 hours until another Major Love Prayer
Heal the world with love
[video=youtube_share;i7UWGkydMbM]http://youtu.be/i7UWGkydMbM[/video]

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

As soon as I saw this, I knew I wanted to be part of it. So glad it's 2:00 west coast time. I have to cover part of a co-worker's shift that day, and if all goes as planned, I should be home in time.

As soon as I saw this, I knew I wanted to be part of it. So glad it's 2:00 west coast time. I have to cover part of a co-worker's shift that day, and if all goes as planned, I should be home in time.

Michael Jackson wrote:
"We're sending out...A Major Love, and this our message to you, (message to you), the planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days, they're all in line, waiting for you".

The MJ Family World-Wide took part in our A Major L.O.V.E. Prayer Project a few years ago, yet this will withstand time, as MJ"s legacy, because we are united as one. Please watch this beautiful video below featuring the song "Army of Love" by Amy Grace and MJ's Global MJ-family. May we always be United. May we always remember the L.O.V.E. and learn to be God's Glow, Healing the world and spreading the message of love and peace for our families, our neighbors, for Michael and for the planet. ? We're sending out a major love! And this is our message to you: LOVE!
Many Thanks to MJJC & MJJC Legacy Team & The MJFam - Join us every 25th of the month.

Every 25th of the month there is a Major Love Prayer, that surpasses any religion, faith or creed. It is simply sending out a Major Love.

Please see:
http://www,majorloveprayer.org for more information, time it starts and how you can join:heart:

That's beautiful Souldreamer. I really like this part:
May we always remember the L.O.V.E. and learn to be God's Glow,
Healing the world and spreading the message of love and peace for our families, our neighbors, for Michael and for the planet. ?

Not only do I think of Michael, I also think of my Dad and brother.
They left our family way too soon. My Dad, the same year as MJ....in March,
and my brother just 4 month prior. I think of them EVERY DAY. :teary_eyed:

And if you remember, APOM is one of my ALL TIME faves. :)

I'll be at work when the global prayer begins, but I hope I won't be too busy to reflect at that moment.
I will find the time.

Peace you guys~~:heart:

I had been asked to cover somebody's shift today, but I was told at the last minute I wasn't needed, so I'm glad I'll get to be around for this. I've really been looking forward to it :)

MJBunny, I know you don't come to the forum much anymore,
but I wanna tell ya anywayz that I'm LOVIN' your new avatar.
It's great!
image.php
:girl_smile:

It´s time to send out a Major Love tonight in less than 5 hours.

Getting ready 2 join mass global #MajorLovePrayer to HEAL THE WORLD in honor of #MichaelJackson! @ 2pmPT April 25 @MajorLovePrayer

BmF0GJZCQAAYq56.jpg

April 25th #MajorLovePrayer! ??? We're sending out a major love! Everyone is welcome to join us! Today at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 21:00 UT / 10:00 UK / 23:00 CEST ~ See www.majorloveprayer.org for time charts, info and a live countdown :) The purpose of this special monthly event is to HEAL THE WORLD and all its children, in Michael's honor. We fill ourselves with LOVE, then we connect to each other, creating a global grid of LOVE across oceans and continents with no boundaries. Then we EXPAND that LOVE with the wish and intention of HEALING EVERYONE & EVERYTHING (absolutely everyone & everything!), filling the entire planet with MAJOR LOVE, so it can touch every heart, heal every pain, change our world from the inside of each heart, each cell, each atom. Visualize every continent, every forest, every ocean, every place, every HEART glowing in healing, peaceful LOVE ~ ~ ~ THANK YOU. The world needs your LOVE, today and always :heart: :flowers::

Unfortunately I had to work today during the scheduled prayer time, but that won't stop me from setting aside a few minutes just before going to bed to do my prayer/meditation :)

:heart:

Reminder: TODAY is May 25th already! :heart:

May's global #MajorLovePrayer with our beautiful friends and family around the world will start today at the usual time ~ 2:00pm Pacific Time (5pm ET / 21:00 GMT / 22:00 in UK / 23:00 CEST). Absolutely EVERYONE is invited to join in this monthly prayer/meditation of LOVE and PEACE. ???

We could use your help reminding friends, as the 25th always come up fast. THANK YOU :))) We send you much love and hope to 'see' everyone at prayer time, to join you in healing the world~

Time charts & info at www.majorloveprayer.org

Loving Michael this JUNE 25th ~ Global #MajorLovePrayer at 2pmPT 5pmET 10pmUK 23:00CEST

JUNE 25th @ 2:00pm PDT (5:00pm EDT / 10:00pm UK / 23:00 CEST ... see time chart) we are joining worldwide in a very special #MajorLovePrayer.... with global LOVE, HONOR and RESPECT for MICHAEL JACKSON. At the exact same moment across the world... from Forest Lawn, Neverland and in every nation, wherever you will be... we are joining hearts and hands in LOVE and GRATITUDE, cherishing Michael in spirit, and HEALING THE WORLD by sending out a MAJOR LOVE!

~WHAT TO DO~ .... Simply close your eyes and breathe deeply. Say any personal prayers you'd like. Focus your heart in LOVE. Just feel it, be it. You can send this to Michael. Just picture him in your mind. Hug him, thank him, cry, smile, whatever you feel, let him know. Could this be real? Yes? Do you believe? When you are ready, turn your attention to the others gathered in his memory. We join hands with you, with the energy of this LOVE, across all distances.... a global grid of LOVE. Then we expand it...expand it... in a huge burst of HEALING LOVE, SEND IT OUT FOR ALL THE WORLD!!! Whooosh!!! It moves outward like waves of heart confetti filling the world, touching every heart, HEALING, PROTECTING, LOVING and bringing PEACE to EVERYONE & everything! This is MAJOR LOVE!!! Just hold it as long as you can, smile and be in peace this 25th, for we are truly ONE, across all time and distance. Thank you. Much love, and may you be blessed! And thank you, Michael.

JUNE 25, 2014 @ 2pm PDT
www.majorloveprayer.org
- 2pm PDT - 3pm MDT - 4pm CDT - 5pm EDT
- 18:00/6pm Buenos Aires/Rio de Janeiro
- 21:00 UT/GMT/Reykjavik
- 22:00/10pm London (BST)
- 23:00 Paris/Berlin/Rome (CET)
- 00:00 Bucharest/Jersualem
- 01:00 Moscow/Dubai
- 02:30 Mumbai
- 04:00 Bangkok/Jakarta
- 05:00 Beijing/Singapore
- 06:00 Tokyo/Seoul
- 07:00 Melbourne/Sydney
- 09:00 Auckland
see http://timeanddate.com/s/2pkq

Fans at Forest Lawn will be joining with us, in a giant circle like last year. After the prayer we will join again in song around the world, and if you'd like there is also the global "Michael is INNOCENT - LOVE WINS" gathering (SeeFacebook Event or Heaven's website). It is also Worldwide Wear Your MJ Shirt Day.

I´ll be there
Love and peace to everyone :wub::rollingpeace:
I´m going to donate something to children,animals and the environment.
I´ll play Cry and cry

It´s time for Major Love Prayer tonight

[video=youtube_share;_dE4YrrAAGk]http://youtu.be/_dE4YrrAAGk[/video]

OMG i didn't know this existed! SUCH an awesome idea. Definitely participating.

It'll be really neat to hear people's personal experiences afterward in this thread. :D

Last edited:
Today! :heart: At 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10:00 UK / 23:00 Central European Time :woohoo::wub:

Monday, August 25th is the next global Major Love Prayer in Michael's honor! We will again be uniting hearts across the planet at the same moment. Please join wherever you are at exactly 2:00pm PDT (5pm EDT / 21:00 UT / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET - see Global Time Chart) this and EVERY 25th to HEAL THE WORLD with the power of our UNITY, joining every nation in PEACE and LOVE.

'How to Participate' info in 19 languages

It's very easy to be a part of this worldwide wave of MAJOR LOVE! Take a few deep breaths, focus your mind and heart on LOVE (tip: think of who you love, and how grateful you are for their presence in your life!) and LET LOVE FILL YOU UP. Feel it, hold it within, smile... When you are ready, visualize reaching out your hand and taking the hands of all of us around the world. Imagine that this LOVE CONNECTS US across oceans and continents. WE ARE ONE. Next, SEND OUT A MAJOR LOVE to all the world! Send your well wishes of healing and peace and comfort to EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.... Let us together FILL THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH LOVE!!! Hold this focus and this visualization and feeling as long as you can. Perhaps visualize glowing hearts filling the air and touching every person, animal, molecule of air. ALL IS LOVE. May this comfort, teach, heal and grow... and may we all feel it more in our hearts each day.

Thank you so much! And did you know that next month is our 5 year anniversary of the first ever 'Major Love Prayer'?!... please help spread the word! :) May our global 'MJ Family' be UNITED by LOVE always.

Blessings and happiness ? ? ?
~ the MLP team http://www.majorloveprayer.org

Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MajorLovePrayer
Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MajorLovePrayer

I missed the 2-5 mark due to having to work, but I will take some time tonight to reflect/meditate/say a prayer :) :heart:

Back