Ads, great how long until between every post

"Asian girls looking for love and husbands"
"You have definitely won $1000000000, click here"
"Russian brides 4 U"
"Doctors wonder what her secret is"
"Make $10,000 a week without leaving home"
"Kim Kardashins hottest secrets"
"USA Green card lottery"
"Play (insert medieval themed game that costs heaps to play) and with image of very endowed cartoon manga girl"

Is it a good or a bad thing, some forums have ads after every single post. Thank God I had ad blocker and won't see any of it.

Wow!!!! I so love your community spirit!! it's so refreshingly greattttttt........ #not

Btw, you don't even know what I will be adding and where and to what extend, so how about you put your knives down and throw them once you do.

Thx so much Gaz.
This is great news.
giphy.gif

Guys - if you ever feel compelled to help me with the costs of this place please use the below, any assistance is always greatly appreciated.

Here - p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=76W3GT84T6X9C

Or here - https://www.paypal.me/mjjcommunity

Both now take cards to so no need for a paypal account.

Thanks again and enjoy MJJCommunity.p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

All ads have now been added, will monitor to see if they have any effect over the next couple of months.

^^I'm looking at it tonight with ads, and I think they're pretty good. All of the ones (and they're aren't that many) I've seen are places that I've shopped at recently (except one for baby bottles-lol). They're not distracting at all. In fact, I've clicked on a few already!

Thank you, Gaz, for keeping this site going. Thank you for all of the hard work you do and for listening to members and continually trying to grow and improve the site.

Back