Originally posted by Michaholic™@Sep 6 2005, 08:03 AM
Well to me, you already are my real sister. :flowers:

I wish I could meet Michael.
[snapback]1164506[/snapback]​
Awww :flowers:

I wish a miracle would happen already.

uuuh lets see.

I wish... I was back in vegas... isent that a surprise? :lol:

and I wish my wish would happen sooooon.

Originally posted by Neverlandschild_MJOrcalover@Sep 7 2005, 10:14 PM
I wish I didn't have to take so much medication.
[snapback]1166906[/snapback]​
Me too. :(

I wish I could get out of this house.

Originally posted by Neverlandschild_MJOrcalover@Sep 9 2005, 01:39 AM
I wish I could be with you,mom.
[snapback]1168619[/snapback]​
Aww, me too. *hugs*

I wish I could talk to him so I'll have some peace of mind.

I really really really wish to meet Michael, please let it happen :praying :heart:

Please forgive me if this seems a little drawn out, but it is my one and only wish. It has kept my heart alive, even when light was very dim in my world.

My wish is to have my one day.
What is 'my one day' you ask? Well let me explain.
...it's morning, and I'm in the back of a limo. I'm being driven from my home in California, to the front gates of Neverland. I'm quiet, a little scared, but happy that I shall finally see my guardian angel with my own eyes. The car stops, and my heart starts, starts beating fast. My door is opened and I step out, safely behind those brown doors. I walk along the thin road, two bodyguards side by side of me, until I see those golden letters: Neverland. The gates slowly creak open, and we enter the grounds. It's beautfiul: Everything is green and in bloom, Michael's house is in view, a gardener is watering the pink flowers near the brick walkway. I stare at everything, taking it in, until one of the bodyguards gently taps my shoulder. "Michael is waiting for you," he says. I nod, a little scared but I put on my best brave face. I enter the house; it smells sweet and calm, and the atmosphere is cheery. I enter the living room, and gaze at Michael's fine things, art and furniture. I sit down, placing my hands in my lap, my legs crossed at the ankles, my face hidden by my hair. Suddenly I feel a pair of warm hands on my shoulders. I stand, turn around, and there he is, in all his beauty. I stand still for a moment, before giving into my feeling and throwing my arms around him, so very near tears...
The rest of the day is magic. Michael shows me the house and all the things in it, we drive a little golf cart out to the amusment park and view everything there as well. Soon, night falls, we eat inside, speaking in happy tones like old friends, until it's time for 'bed'. And when I say bed, I mean sitting on his bed in our pajamas, eating popcorn and watching a scary movie like Jaws. Soon, it's late, and I lovingly give Michael a hug and kiss, before returning to my guest room and sleeping through the night. In the morning, Michael and I say our last goodbyes. I hug him, not wanting to let go but knowing I have to, and his bodyguards lead me out of the house forever. I walk back down that thin road, out of the brown double doors, and back into the limo. I leave and return home, my mind and heart filled with memories forever.
But, at least...I got my one day.
THAT is my wish, a wish I pray will come true. I am not an adult, I am but a child. I'm 17, but I'm small and innocent; I would give the world for one day of happiness, for days like that are rare in my world. Fighting, anger, stress and sadness are what I am used to, and I would give anything to get away from that...for just one day.

Back