Man In Black and Slave To The Rhythm full leak? is this true?

powernoize

Proud Member
it seems ever since the release of the new cd....people are stating that other songs have leaked. anyone know if Man In Black and Slave To The Rhythm( 4:32,full leak) have actually happened? sounds like a hoax to me

no no no its true i have the slave to the rhythm track the full 4:32 sec. we all going crazy for it !! if u have a facebook u can find a link to a video to the song posted on a page there and here is it :http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-WONDER-WOMAN/228528325684
and about men in black its also true that it leaked but just hard to find !! i tell u its really really hard to find anything rare and unreleased to mj now everything is being deleted

people really i'm telling u these 2 songs r leaked and they r being deleted like crazy due to copy rights but every one trying to have his copy from it as for me i have the full slave to the rhythm and u can listen to it in the link i posted but as for MEN IN BLACK when i finally after a long search came to it i found out that it has been deleted due to copy rights i'm searching again for it ... but also i'm dying to have the song that mj did with p. diddy i really want to listen to it and it was also leaked !!!

people really i'm telling u these 2 songs r leaked and they r being deleted like crazy due to copy rights but every one trying to have his copy from it as for me i have the full slave to the rhythm and u can listen to it in the link i posted but as for MEN IN BLACK when i finally after a long search came to it i found out that it has been deleted due to copy rights i'm searching again for it ... but also i'm dying to have the song that mj did with p. diddy i really want to listen to it and it was also leaked !!!

If so, then link me to the site, where it "leaked" from.
Thank you.

people really i'm telling u these 2 songs r leaked and they r being deleted like crazy due to copy rights but every one trying to have his copy from it as for me i have the full slave to the rhythm and u can listen to it in the link i posted

Is the same version of Jacob.?

there is some member in michaeljackson.com who have MEN IN BLACK but they wont give a copy to me when i asked them so i'm just searching fo a place to get it from after it was confirmed to me it was leaked , they say that the song is AMAZINGLY great !! i'm dying to listen to it

no i dont think this is men in bleck i think its just a low quality instrumental version from dangerous ..or even might be a leaked demo but i just dont think that this is MEN IN BLACK ... but thats only my opinion after all

no i dont think this is men in bleck i think its just a low quality instrumental version from dangerous ..or even might be a leaked demo but i just dont think that this is MEN IN BLACK ... but thats only my opinion after all

Thank you.

Back