Manila Hotel's former PR officer Gwen Cariño writes about her close encounter with hotel guest Micha

Re: Manila Hotel's former PR officer Gwen Cariño writes about her close encounter with hotel guest M

MJ is so kind-hearted, so sweet, so generous.

This is a nice artical, thanks for sharing.

Re: Manila Hotel's former PR officer Gwen Cariño writes about her close encounter with hotel guest M

I'm telling everyone this story - beautiful man.

Michael replied calmly, “We can’t leave when there are still people in line. It’s Christmas, dude.”

^^

I find myself drawn towards him like a plant in a dark room towards a wedge of light

*sigh*
I wish i got to meet him

Love reading this again

Thanks for posting.. Everytime I read these stories I'm so amazed how generous person Michael was! It's almost hard to understand someone can be so good hearted, like there was nothing bad about him!

*sigh*
I wish i got to meet him
Oh man, me too..

its CHRISTMAS DUDE!!!!

Thanks for posting.. Everytime I read these stories I'm so amazed how generous person Michael was! It's almost hard to understand someone can be so good hearted, like there was nothing bad about him!

Oh man, me too..

That was Michael's problem. He came from a good place and the cynicism bred in most people could not accept it.

When people say he was the most joyous around children, some add an ominous note to it, like he was joyous around them because he had sinister intentions.

Fact is many are joyous in the company of children. Elementary teachers devote their lives to them because they love them and are around them 6 hours daily. If Michael had been a teacher, the time he spent with kids wouldn't have been questioned. But because he was an entertainer and loved them in his spare time, he was persecuted.

I hate what happened to this beautiful man.

oh man what an amazing, humble and wonderful person he was! one of a kind really!! RESPECT!!
life is so unfair :(

Now I realize what a wonderful man we've lost! He was such a gentle, kind and good hearted man!

Bless him he had such a big heart, I was teary by the time I finished reading that.

Beautiful :cry:

Oh man, I love Michael sooooo much!!!!

Just seen this, this is so very sweet. Thank you so much for sharing.

Crying here ... the stories are probably endless; so are the tears, it seems.

that made me cry....he was so so nice and accomodating....what a treasure we lost :cry:

This made me cry again. Beautiful article. He was such a wonderful person... I just can't believe he's gone.

Thanks for posting.

WOW!!!!! The most kind, loving, giving, humble human being.

It's Christmas DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT.

I wish the world knew the real Michael.

:):wub:

That was such a beautiful story but no surprise coming from our angel, MJ. May his legacy live on forever! (as I wipe tears from my eyes :cry:)

its a really nice story:)
people who truly met him should continue to write story on their experience of meeting him
i hope the world can see more of his humanitarian side rather than keep believing the tabloid trash

Heaven is definitely pleased with Michael, no doubt. he is composed of the qualities of true goodness.

I'm in tears again ... :cry:
What a wonderful story of an amazing man! :wub:

I think we all know that this is the real Micheal, but others chose to believe otherwize. He loved every one and never discriminated. What a great Human Being. We have lost a great soul..

Anyone not read this?

Back