Marlon Brando Made Michael Jackson Cry Over Molestation Claims

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
The allegations surrounding Michael Jackson aren't new in any way. Even before his death, the claims that he molested children ran rampant for at least a decade. Many might wonder why people in his circle turned a blind eye to the possibilities that the popstar inappropriately touched kids but it appears one of Hollywood's most celebrated actors did approach MJ about the allegations.
The podcast Telephone Stories: The Trials Of Michael Jackson apparently obtained a sworn testimony Marlon Brando gave Los Angeles Deputy District Attorneys. Brando reportedly told officials, “I think it’s pretty reasonable to conclude that [Jackson] may have had something to do with kids.”

Brando wasn't a stranger to MJ -- the two were close friends and the actor was a frequent visitor of the singer's Neverland ranch. The D.A.'s Office reached out to Brando about "an unusual conversation he had with Jackson and his suspicions concerning the King of Pop’s behavior around young boys." The L.A. Times confirmed with a judge that Brando did, in fact, have this conversation with prosecutors.

Brando seemingly knew more than he led on in the public eye. You see, Mike's bodyguard was Brando's son, Mike C. Brando, who also had “impressions and concerns" about MJ's behavior, much like his father.

So, with these concerns in mind, Brando went on to confront Michael Jackson about the whole thing. The conversation included an admission from MJ that he hated Joe Jackson, before the conversation shifted towards the sexual abuse allegations. At that point, according to the docs, Michael Jackson cried so hard that Brando had to comfort him.

The singer's tears ended up fueling what Marlon Brando thought this whole time. He reportedly told prosecutors, "With this mode of behavior that’s been going on, I think it’s pretty reasonable to conclude that he may have had something to do with kids.” Although the actor admitted that MJ never actually admitted to being gay or abusing kids, Brando believed that the tears was a product of guilt. “My impression, was that he didn’t want to answer because he was frightened to answer me,” he recounted.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/marlon...ver-molestation-claims-report-news.89483.html

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If they&#8217;ve obtained that testimony, I believe they have done so illegally. I have never heard of this. MJ and Brando remained very good friends until Brando&#8217;s. He was even in Brando&#8217;s will. So it certainly doesn&#8217;t sound true that he believed the allegations.</p>&mdash; Charles Thomson (@CEThomson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CEThomson/status/1167370415003635712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow, he was in his will? The tapes exist though so it’s very confusing to me why Brando said this. Maybe he thought he was helping MJ by being honest about the confrontation with cops, to show that even with being confronted, he still denied being guilty?

I know Brando became stranger in his later years, so maybe prosecutors thought his testimony would help MJ more than harm so they decided against releasing the video interview?

Brando died in 2004, so he wouldn't have gotten the chance to testify anyway

Marlon Brando made Michael Jackson cry. The topic: sexuality

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...onted-michael-jackson-about-sexuality-podcast

By CHRISTIE D’ZURILLASTAFF WRITER
AUG. 29, 2019 6 AM

Marlon Brando spoke voluntarily and candidly with prosecutors about Michael Jackson in 1994, back when the singer was being investigated on allegations of child molestation, a new podcast reveals in its final episode. In a sworn statement, the actor shared details of a dinner conversation he said he had with Jackson that touched on the singer’s relationship with his father as well as his sexuality.

The L.A. County district attorney’s office had gotten wind of a “special relationship” between the singer and the acting icon, who had a son, Miko, working as Jackson’s driver, according to the podcast “Telephone Stories: The Trials of Michael Jackson.”

Jackson supposedly was teaching Brando to dance, and Brando was teaching Jackson about acting. So prosecutors Bill Hodgman and Lauren Weis called the actor in to talk rather than put him in front of a grand jury.

Brandon Ogborn, one of the podcast’s creator-producers, got ahold of a transcript of the Brando interview, dated March 14, 1994, and verified its validity with Weis, who investigated Jackson during her 23 years as a prosecutor with the L.A. County district attorney and is now a judge.

“I was able to review it. It was quite something to view the document and hold it. It felt like it was a hot potato,” Ogborn said Wednesday in an exclusive interview with The Times. “It’s a much longer document than what we report on. ... It’s quite meandering, pretty loosey-goosey — he [Brando] probably would be canceled if he was around now.”

It’s a statement that’s important to the historic record, the podcaster said, and its contents will be revealed when the final “Telephone Stories” episode drops Sunday.

Omar Crook, left, and Brandon Ogborn of "Telephone Stories: The Trials of Michael Jackson."(Daion Chesney)

“Brando is different from everyone else who figures into the Jackson investigations,” Ogborn said. “He was a famous actor and rich beyond measure. Unlike other people who have ‘spoken out’ against Jackson, Brando didn’t want or need anything from the pop star, and he offers the D.A. insider information that never came to light.

“He’s also a weirdo, like Michael Jackson. So he’s to me a weirdo who understands another weirdo in a weird world.”

In the episode, which The Times heard in advance, Ogborn reads Brando’s words from the sworn transcript. Brando, who died in 2004, told prosecutors about confronting Jackson during a dinner visit to Neverland Ranch.

“We were talking about human emotions and where it all comes from. I could see from the way he behaved — he talked like that, and he speaks in a very peculiar way for a man who is as old as my oldest son, 35. And he didn’t want me to swear,” the actor said.

“I had asked him if he was a virgin and he sort of laughed and giggled, and he called me Brando,” the actor added. “He said, ‘Oh, Brando.’ I said, ‘Well, what do you do for sex?’ And he was acting fussy and embarrassed.”

Brando said he had asked Jackson if he masturbated, then told prosecutors that the singer “lives in a completely different world.”

The “A Streetcar Named Desire” star also talked with Jackson about what motivates people. Jackson “didn’t hold real emotions,” Brando said, and that affected his ability to act.

“He said he hated his father and started to cry. So I pulled back. I started to tiptoe. I realized that he was in trouble with his life because he was living in a never-never land, and he couldn’t [swear], and for a 35-year-old man not to do that, being around people in show business, seemed very odd,” Brando said.

“And I said, ‘Well, who are your friends?’ He said, ‘I don’t know anybody my own age. I don’t like anybody my own age.’ I said, ‘Why not?’ He said, ‘I don’t know, I don’t know.’ He was crying hard enough that ... I tried to assuage him. I tried to help him all I could.”

Brando told prosecutors he originally thought Jackson was gay but now believed it was “pretty reasonable to conclude that he may have had something to do with kids.”

Jackson, who died in 2009 and would have been 61 today, never publicly defined his sexuality. He was twice investigated on charges of child molestation. He was not charged the first time, but in 2005, he went to trial and was acquitted on all counts.

This is the first time the Brando material has been made public, Ogborn said, as the interview was not used in the singer’s trial.

The improv comedian-turned-podcaster said his pursuit of this Jackson story began after he met attorney Bert Fields, who represented Jackson during the 1993-94 investigation. The lawyer had come to see “TomKat,” a play Ogborn wrote and performed in, about the divorce of Tom Cruise (whom Fields had also represented) and Katie Holmes.

“I thought he was coming to serve me a subpoena or something,” Ogborn said, laughing.

Turns out Fields loved the play, which included mention of the Jackson situation, and they met backstage. That led to an interview, which in turn prompted Ogborn to do other interviews, and an audio docuseries resulted.

By the time the 13-part podcast series was done, Ogborn had talked to 23 people who were involved in the two investigations in some way, including attorney Thomas Mesereau, who represented Jackson in his 2005 trial.

Former Los Angeles Times writer Jim Newton, who covered the early-’90s Jackson investigation for the newspaper, edited the podcast series. The show’s other creator-producer, opera singer Omar Crook, banters with Ogborn in the podcast.

The final episode of “Telephone Stories,” produced by Ninth Planet Audio, drops Sunday on premium podcast platform Luminary. The first 12 episodes are already available.

Last edited:
aHR0cDovL2ltYWdlcy11cy1lYXN0LTIucHJvZC5sdW1pbmFyeS5hdWRpby5zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2ltYWdlcy11cy1lYXN0LTIucHJvZC5sdW1pbmFyeS5hdWRpby8xNTU2MDI2Njg1NTMyMTYwODA2LXRlbGVwaG9uZSBzdG9yaWVzIGZpbmFsIFNRLmpwZw==.jpg

https://luminarypodcasts.com/listen...KEaeBynA72Xn5HyY5XKnyW_7FLFN5IzBoCTuwQAvD_BwE

Exclusively on Luminary--new episodes every Sunday. Examine the many faces of Michael Jackson with host Brandon Ogborn. What starts as a simple question of guilt or innocence quickly turns into a searching chronicle of race, fame and abuse. Drawing on extensive interviews and relying on much-needed humor, Ogborn and co-host Omar Crook interview Jackson&#8217;s defense attorneys, the investigators & prosecutors who pursued him, and the writers & tabloid journalists who followed the cases and ferreted out leads. Through those interviews and their ruminations, Ogborn and Crook wander the hall of mirrors that was Jackson&#8217;s life, painstakingly, sometimes painfully, reconstructing the complex narrative of an iconic and troubled performer haunted by allegations of criminal perversion.

ILoveHIStory;4267547 said:
Marlon Brando made Michael Jackson cry. The topic: sexuality

By CHRISTIE D&#8217;ZURILLASTAFF WRITER
AUG. 29, 2019 6 AM

Jackson, who died in 2009 and would have been 61 today, never publicly defined his sexuality.

Err?
He said in several public interviews that he is not a pedophile.
He said in several public interviews that he is not gay.
There are numerours reports from people that knew him personally and there are several "docus" on YouTube that collect stories and video evidence of how much of a girl chaser he was.

Last edited:
Err?
He said in several public interviews that he is not a pedophile.
He said in several public interviews that he is not gay.
There are numerours reports from people that knew him personally and there are several "docus" on YouTube that collect stories and video evidence of how much of a girl chaser he was.
MJ loved women and he has talked about loving women and wanting to get married. These people are fools. if u notice, it is the SAME media entertainment outlets that bothers MJ (even mainstream aint talking about this trash not even Wade's comments back to Dave). There are others accused but these sites continue to bother MJ ONLY even with lies. As for the Marlon interview, I do not see nothing he is saying that is important. Liz Taylor was interviewed and defended MJ, why don't they report that? Why don they report the DOCUMENTED TESTIMONY TOLD IN COURT where witnesses ADMITT to lying on MJ for money? This is no more that click bait. Dave was given a lot of PRAISE for admitting what people were saying and these SAME LYING SITES like LA Times and a FEW others whom ALL ARE CONNECTED want to still paint MJ guilty and it is NOT working. Yesterday was a great day and alots of celebration (i was awake 3:00 am and BET and other music stations had MJ celebrations with videos). If these fools are going to pull interviews, PULL ALL OF THEM including testimony of MJ being LIED on and accusers caught in LIES. the bottom line Marlon never saw MJ abuse no one. At this point, LA Times and gossip sites and trade papers care about child abuse are NOT concern about child abuse, they just want to trash MJ in hopes it makes money for them and clicks (if they cared, they would cover others who are accused but they are NOT doing it). I will not waste my time clicking on none of them because I see their agenda and it is the SAME sites whom are connected to each other.

Last edited:
the only aim should be to find the podcast hosts social media accounts, links to their mails, FB, Twitter and confront them with facts.

the media made them important, media made them relevant, the question is how they were able to find such info, court files, transcripts (and nobody else)... where, how, why MJ as a topic... there are a lot of questions about them.... who they really are...

If Brando believed this why was he in You Rock My World nearly 10 years later!?!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Marlon Brando story is such a non story. Brando stayed with my uncle at Neverland when Brando was very ill towards the latter part of his life. He was secretly staying in one of the 4 guest units. Neverland staff that were there at that time can also confirm.</p>&mdash; Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/1167507733332938753?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It’s a statement that’s important to the historic record, the podcaster said, and its contents will be revealed when the final “Telephone Stories” episode drops Sunday.
”Not that we’re transparently trying to get you to listen to our podcast, but...”

Jackson supposedly was teaching Brando to dance, and Brando was teaching Jackson about acting. So prosecutors Bill Hodgman and Lauren Weis called the actor in to talk rather than put him in front of a grand jury.
In other words, nothing he said was of any legal consequence.

“It’s a much longer document than what we report on. ... “
So, picking and choosing what to report on. No wonder this article is a jumble of nonsequiturs.

“He said he hated his father and started to cry. So I pulled back. I started to tiptoe. I realized that he was in trouble with his life because he was living in a never-never land, and he couldn’t [swear], and for a 35-year-old man not to do that, being around people in show business, seemed very odd,” Brando said.

“And I said, ‘Well, who are your friends?’ He said, ‘I don’t know anybody my own age. I don’t like anybody my own age.’ I said, ‘Why not?’ He said, ‘I don’t know, I don’t know.’ He was crying hard enough that ... I tried to assuage him. I tried to help him all I could.”
This sounds like just another version of what we’ve heard from Michael many times over. And for Michael to be upset and afraid in 1994 is hardly remarkable.

Brando told prosecutors he originally thought Jackson was gay but now believed it was “pretty reasonable to conclude that he may have had something to do with kids.”
Given that he stayed friends with Michael for another ten years, is he really saying he believes this, or merely commenting that someone on the outside looking in might well conclude that something was going on? Even if I take the statement at face value, it’s just like the Sheryl Crow interview - yet another person who didn’t see squat but keeps,on babbling.

redmaryflint;4267594 said:
&#8221;not that we&#8217;re transparently trying to get you to listen to our podcast, but...&#8221;

in other words, nothing he said was of any legal consequence.

So, picking and choosing what to report on. No wonder this article is a jumble of nonsequiturs.

This sounds like just another version of what we&#8217;ve heard from michael many times over. And for michael to be upset and afraid in 1994 is hardly remarkable.

Given that he stayed friends with michael for another ten years, is he really saying he believes this, or merely commenting that someone on the outside looking in might well conclude that something was going on? Even if i take the statement at face value, it&#8217;s just like the sheryl crow interview - yet another person who didn&#8217;t see squat but keeps,on babbling.
bingo!

This is happening because we just had a major win with Dave Chappelle. We have to expect pushback whenever we make progress, it's happened every time. And I'm sure there will be plenty more to come. We just have to deal with it as it comes and stay focused on the big picture.

This people are crazy. Marlon Brando confronted Michael, Michael cried and didn't admit to any wrong doing. Marlon stayed friends with Michael until the end. Even Sneddom didn't consider the testamony any good...

I don`t believe Brandon said anything to that extent. I think, as usual, his words were taken out of a bigger context. Maybe he meant that MJ was imature for his age and he used to find comfort in being around kids, because they understood him (which was true...)

WannaScream;4267632 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Marlon Brando’s son slams report of dad making Michael Jackson cry <a href="https://t.co/yF2yNv7FlR">https://t.co/yF2yNv7FlR</a> <a href="https://t.co/Y01j19O5gq">pic.twitter.com/Y01j19O5gq</a></p>— Page Six (@PageSix) <a href="https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1167587938038931457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 31, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Marlon Brando’s son, Miko, is firing back at a report that his famous father reduced Michael Jackson to tears during a dinner conversation about the late pop star’s sexuality.

“I was friends with Michael Jackson for over 27 years and my father adored him. I don’t appreciate my father’s words being twisted to imply that Michael hurt anyone,” he wrote in a letter to the LA Times that was seen by Page Six.

Miko, who once served as Jackson’s driver, shot back in his letter: “This is just someone’s cheap publicity stunt to promote their paid podcast. My father would never have been friends with Michael if he thought he was capable of doing harm to kids, and he would never imply anything negative about Michael. Please correct your story.”

Charles Thomson @CEThomson

If they’ve obtained that testimony, I believe they have done so illegally. I have never heard of this. MJ and Brando remained very good friends until Brando’s. He was even in Brando’s will. So it certainly doesn’t sound true that he believed the allegations.

11:36 AM - Aug 30, 2019

I don`t believe Brandon said anything to that extent. I think, as usual, his words were taken out of a bigger context. Maybe he meant that MJ was imature for his age and he used to find comfort in being around kids, because they understood him (which was true...)

Exactly. When u read that part "it has to do with kids' that is what I think he was saying. And the crying was his thought about his childhood and all the crap he has to deal with.

^^^ Thank you, Miko. You're one of his real friends. Let's see how much coverage it gets. I'm not holding my breath.
The only one who talked about this trash was LA Times, Variety, Yahoo, Foxnews just mentioned it under prince's brother dying on their website but it left quick, and two other sites. I have heard in on tv no where not even on the gossip shows or entertainment shows. it was spoken on the same regular MJ hater websites as I listed.

MJPoetryFan;4267528 said:
Wow, he was in his will? The tapes exist though so it’s very confusing to me why Brando said this. Maybe he thought he was helping MJ by being honest about the confrontation with cops, to show that even with being confronted, he still denied being guilty?

I know Brando became stranger in his later years, so maybe prosecutors thought his testimony would help MJ more than harm so they decided against releasing the video interview?

What tape? proof? link?

I couldn't find anything on Marlon Brando's will including MJ, but it does look like his estate was hit by a lot of lawsuits because of people not being happy with the results, so it's possible he was named as a beneficiary or an alternative.

"In part due to questions about his true intentions as expressed in his will and trust, Marlon Brando&#8217;s estate was involved in more than two dozens lawsuits by 2009 &#8212; five years after his death. He passed away on July 1, 2004, at 80 years of age, suffering from a host of ailments including dementia and lung failure.
"In the weeks leading up to his death, Marlon Brando was not able to leave his bedroom and was so paranoid that he wanted the room padlocked at his death so no one would steal the buttons off of his shirt. Despite his questionable mental status, Brando was visited in his bedroom 13 days before his death and signed an amendment to his will.
"The new will replaced his personal assistant of 50 years and his business manager of 40 years with new executors. Despite accusations that Brando was not competent, and that this change to the will was a result of forgery, Brando&#8217;s new executors have kept tight control over his estate, image, and legacy."

https://danielleandandy.com/celebrity-legacies-marlon-brandos-estate-marred-by-dozens-of-lawsuits/

Back