Marlon Jackson Reacts to Reports Michael's Kids Will Appear on TV

They will appear , watch and see , once the ratings drop the kids will make an appearance . katheirne said no because Randy told her to say no. tomorrow is another story . when jermaine comes back , Randy will realise he is not the only one who makes decision especially in this case when all the siblings are part of the reality show except him .

they will tell him you want to be executor ,fine . but we have plans too . you are not going to make money out of this situation alone .

Marlon , jackie , jermaine, Randy ,Tito...etc waited 3 months to bury mj for this particular show . they left him in a freezer for almost three months , those people don't care about anyone's privacy . they will exploit the kids again.
You are speculating what will happen and who will do what, just out of the blue! if katherine say the kids will not be in the reality show I take her word for it, I dont think katherine will care about the ratings, and the jacksons are popular enough to have high ratings on there on thats my belief.

Must......

Control.....

Urge......

to.....

:blowup:

A&E Going Against Michael Jackson's Wishes, Putting Kids on Reality Show
October 15, 2009 by Cassandra James

A&E Changing Its Mind as to Whether Jackson's Three Children Will Be on the Jacksons; a Family Dynasty

According to a story on CNN, A&E is going back on a statement they made yesterday saying Michael Jackson's three children would not be part of a reality show the network is filming with Michael Jackson's brothers. In a new development today, A&E is now saying

there's no telling who will appear on the show, entitled The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty. If Jackson brothers come across other family members while the filming is going on, its likely A&E would use the footage. In fact, if the three Jackson children were to be filmed, it's doubtful A&E would not air the footage as film of Michael Jackson's kids in their every day life would make millions for the network. But, is this what Michael Jackson himself would have wanted? And what will Michael Jackson's mother, the childrens' guardian, decide to do about it?

It's highly doubtful Michael Jackson would ever have agreed to his kids being filmed for a reality TV show. Throughout all of the childrens' lives, Michael Jackson made sure to keep them out of the public eye. He even went as far as to cover their faces when they went places in public, so that no one could take photos of them. It's also likely that during his memorial service, Jackson, if he could have done, would have been turning in his grave to see his children up on a stage with billions of people worldwide watching.

The three Jackson children, Prince, aged 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7, are currently under the guardianship of Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, and it would be up to her if the children were allowed on the TV show or not. Katherine Jackson is known to be a strong, wily woman who often goes after what is in her own best interests. During the initial court hearing when Katherine Jackson was given custody of Michael's three children, she also asked for a undisclosed, but likely large, sum of money for family allowance funds and another large sum for child support for the three children. On top of this, she demanded to see the contracts for concerts that Michael Jackson had signed with AEG, a concert promotion company.

Katherine Jackson, not happy with Michael Jackson's choice of two men to be executors of his will, his lawyer and a long-term friend, has tried to get them removed as executors. It looks like however that
Jackson anticipated this, as there's a provision in his will saying if any beneficiary of the will challenges the will's terms, they will be dropped as beneficiaries. Katherine Jackson is now asking the judge to remove this provision from the will. Her lawyer though says, if she is made a co-executor she will drop all complaints against the pair. Some might think that is suspicious, eh?

If you look at all the evidence about Katherine Jackson and her attitude towards money and control, it points to a high likelihood she would allow Michael Jackson's children to participate in a reality TV show if she felt it would earn her money. With the Jackson estate being said to be worth between $500 million and $2 billion, Katherine Jackson being in control of that estate would go a long way to getting the money to where she could spend it. And, with the Jackson children on a reality show, the money negotiated for their appearances would become part of the estate. With Michael Jackson's childrens' trust funds also being tied up in the estate, that's probably another reason Jackson made sure his lawyer and long-term friend were the executors, and not his mother.

The A&E reality show will be aired in early December, and only time will tell if the three Jackson children will be in it. If Katherine Jackson has any say-so though, it's a safe bet they will be.

SOURCES:

CNN - A&e waffles on whether Jackson kids on reality show

CNN - Michael Jackson's mom gets custody of kids

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...st_michael_jacksons_wishes_pg2_pg2.html?cat=2

It's BS! A&E is not saying the kids will appear but they're not denying it either; this is no different from whenever rumours came out that Mike was gonna show up on an award show.

They don't deny it to cause hype and get their ratings up, plain and simple, it doesn't mean the kids are gonna appear, is all about publicity for their show.

That's why I hate this - because they are using the kids as bait, and that is EXACTLY what some of the more usurping Jackson Clan did to Michael for decades.

It's wrong, either way you slice it.

It's BS! A&E is not saying the kids will appear but they're not denying it either; this is no different from whenever rumours came out that Mike was gonna show up on an award show.

They don't deny it to cause hype and get their ratings up, plain and simple, it doesn't mean the kids are gonna appear, is all about publicity for their show

You are speculating what will happen and who will do what, just out of the blue! if katherine say the kids will not be in the reality show I take her word for it, I dont think katherine will care about the ratings, and the jacksons are popular enough to have high ratings on there on thats my belief.

no they are very hated , by the fans more than the public , believe me .

They don't deny it to cause hype and get their ratings up, plain and simple, it doesn't mean the kids are gonna appear, is all about publicity for their show.

"Filming is taking place right now," A&E said in the late Wednesday statement. "As production moves forward, it is entirely possible that the brothers' paths will intersect with other members of the Jackson family, who may or may not be included in the finished series. However, we cannot at this point definitively know who else may make an appearance in the series."

they are saying if our cameras caught other people beside the brothers , they might very will end up in our show . we know their cameras caught the three kids at the funeral and we all know that funeral is part of the series because the A&E production team was there filming , so the kids are gonna appear although they are not part of the series

As far as I know they can NOT put anyone on TV unless such person agrees to it, in this case Katherine would have to agree for the children to appear, if she doesn't want them in it, they CAN'T put them just because they ran into one of the uncles.

Please give it a rest william, you ARE speculating, and this is not the place for it.

the show was first announced in May , it was a simple one- hour documentary about a new album and a tour with GUESS WHO mj, it became a series after mj's death , please pay attention to the timeline , once the deal was cut the funeral was held ::smilerolleyes:

Jacksons reality show announced

The brothers of late pop star Michael Jackson are to appear in a reality TV series, US network A&E has announced.

The cable show will be expanded from a documentary Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon Jackson filmed prior to their sibling's death in June. It is not known when the show will air or how many episodes it will contain.

It is also unclear whether Michael was filmed for the original documentary, which focused on his brothers as they prepared to reunite for a concert tour.

'Unprecedented access'

Footage from the original documentary was aired on the Tuesday edition of CBS show Entertainment Tonight.

Described as "exclusive new video", the excerpt showed the Jackson's mother Katherine at home with Jermaine, Jackie and Tito.

A&E announced the original documentary in May, saying it would "allow unprecedented access" to the Jacksons as they embarked upon "their most personal album and tour".

A spokesman for the network confirmed the series is in production but claimed the footage had been "leaked" without its consent.

Jermaine Jackson is currently planning a tribute concert to his brother, to be held in Vienna on 26 September.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8221815.stm

Michael Jackson's Brain Returned To Family
August 8th, 2009 4:00pm EDT

Michael Jackson's brain has been returned to his family, fuelling speculation the King Of Pop will be laid to rest this week. Pathologists removed the organ from the singer's corpse after he passed away on June 25 to carry out a series of tests to determine the cause of his death.

The brain was given back to the Jackson clan last week, amid reports his mother Katherine has decided to bury him at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park cemetery in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.

The singer's older brother Jermaine has publicly argued Jackson should be buried in the grounds of Neverland, his former home in Santa Barbara, California.

But 79-year-old Katherine reportedly disagreed, insisting her son never wanted to return to the sprawling estate, which he deserted after his child molestation trial in 2005.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/08/08/michael_jackson_s_brain_returned_to_fami

Jackson Brothers Reality Series a Go at A&EBy: Roger Friedman // Wednesday August 19, 2009
Michael Jackson’s death has been something of a godsend for Michael Jackson’s brothers.

Before Michael died, the brothers filmed a one-hour pilot for A&E that was supposed to include some kind of reunion of them with Michael. But Michael never agreed to it, didn’t do it, and died before it could be discussed again.

But sources tell me that A&E has approved going forward with a series of further episodes that will show the Jackson brothers grappling with Michael’s death and their own lives. And that should be interesting since it’s unlikely any of them had seen Michael for much more than a few minutes at their parents’ bogus 60th wedding anniversary party this year.

An A&E spokesman declined comment; sources close to the network say the deal for a series isn’t done yet. But the original A&E deal was a pilot with provisions for a series, so it’s going to happen. It hasn’t been decided whether the footage that exists will be shaped into a number of half hour or hour long sessions. It certainly has all the promise of “Being Bobby Brown,” that’s for sure.

Meantime, the pilot—which may include at least a reference at its end that Michael has died–will be aired on A&E within the month, sources say. The deal, by the way, was put together by Danny O’Donovan, who has faithfully managed the group since they left Motown in the late 70s.

By the way, you can read an earlier, excellent piece about Jodi Gomes, producer of the pilot, by THR’s James Hibberd here.

Meantime, don’t dismiss the idea that NBC won’t try and do something with the Jacksons. Even though insiders say there are no plans right now, my sources say the network is “desperate” to find a few blockbuster lead-ins to Jay Leno this fall. A Jackson special might just do the trick.

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/jackson-brothers-reality-series-special/

the Funeral then set for 29th of August .then 31 then 3 of september. and the production team was there filming .

Last edited:

exactly. its pretty obvious what they are doing

yeah they spoke up and accused another jackson of leaking the story :smilerolleyes: everyone of them is pointing the finger at the others .

Who was the other Jackson they accused of saying this? From what I have read on this, I don't seem to recall anyone talking about this you are referring to.

I agree that A&E strategy is to hype things up so to get huge ratings. I believe Katherine when she said that the kids won't be in there. If they have footage of the kids they might have to blur the images out or edit them out or something!

William, you haven't proven diddly squat. I know in your MIND you think you have, but you haven't. Conspiracy theories have to be PROVEN beyond the mere existence of coincidence. For example, there are people who believe that since so-and-so knew or worked with so-and-so years ago at the same company, now that Michael is dead, those people who used to work together MUST of plotted to kill Michael. There is more to it than that, but their prior relationship is SUPPOSED to show some kind of nefarious "connection". It's unbelievable what people will assume just to justify their OWN hateful thoughts. Both Hollywood and the music industry are notoriously incestuous when it comes to who works with/for whom, so people having worked together previously proves NOTHING.

Your so-called "connections" don't prove anything either. I asked you for sources PROVING that the Jackson brothers had control over when and where the body was buried. You have failed at doing that.

Also, just because YOU hate the Jackson's, or even a number of people here do, it doesn't mean that they are in general "hated" and that people have no interest in them.

As far as I know they can NOT put anyone on TV unless such person agrees to it, in this case Katherine would have to agree for the children to appear, if she doesn't want them in it, they CAN'T put them just because they ran into one of the uncles.
I agree, and I agree that A & E are just trying to stir up controversy to create interest as well.

William, you haven't proven diddly squat. I know in your MIND you think you have, but you haven't. Conspiracy theories have to be PROVEN beyond the mere existence of coincidence. For example, there are people who believe that since so-and-so knew or worked with so-and-so years ago at the same company, now that Michael is dead, those people who used to work together MUST of plotted to kill Michael. There is more to it than that, but their prior relationship is SUPPOSED to show some kind of nefarious "connection". It's unbelievable what people will assume just to justify their OWN hateful thoughts. Both Hollywood and the music industry are notoriously incestuous when it comes to who works with/for whom, so people having worked together previously proves NOTHING.

Your so-called "connections" don't prove anything either. I asked you for sources PROVING that the Jackson brothers had control over when and where the body was buried. You have failed at doing that.

Also, just because YOU hate the Jackson's, or even a number of people here do, it doesn't mean that they are in general "hated" and that people have no interest in them.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories . as for who had the power to decide when mj was to be buried obviously his family .

his family means his parents and siblings , there was no reason for the delay whatever . they claimed first it was the brain thing , they got it the first week of August , they announced the reality show on 25Th of August and decided the funeral would be held at 29Th .

would you give me an explanation as to why they delayed the funeral all that time ?

Marlon , jackie , jermaine, Randy ,Tito...etc waited 3 months to bury mj for this particular show . they left him in a freezer for almost three months ,
Again William, I'd like to see you PROVE this claim. We have no PROOF of why they waited to bury Michael or what exactly they were waiting on. For all we know it had something to do with the police investigation. But for you to insinuate such an UGLY thing about Michael's brothers - that they are trying to profit from his death - is just beyond LOW. Now, if you have credible PROOF (something other than a loose time line,) then that would be a different story.

they released the body the very next day to the family , obviously after that the body would be considered "tainted evidenced " especially since a second autopsy was performed , so no the delay had nothing to do with the investigation .

asking me for proof is like the haters asking us for statement from jordan chandler that mj did not do anything to him , do you even believe one of the jacksons would ever say yeah we delayed the funeral for three months because we were negotiating a deal ?

but from the timeline , they broke the deal , and within a week they held the funeral . and everything they did since his death was profiting from his death .

the reality tv show is an example, they negotiated a completely new deal after his death , it went from an hour documentary to a series of ten episodes that cover how they are dealing with his death . tell me what you call that ?

Marlon sold an interview to a tabloid the very next week that tabloid printed a story about the drugs found in his body were given to control mj's sexual desires toward boys . the very next week .

Oxman, Randy's spokesperson , the man who was invited to the funeral supported publicly Mark Lester's claims, talked about katherine telling him Blanket is not a jackson and said mj was a heavy addict to Demerol and was abusing painkillers for years .

Rowe the one engaged in a lawsuit against mj's estate and who called him junkie repeatedly ever since he died was also at the funeral and katherine wanted him to testify as a business advisor before the judge , the man who feed the media stories about MJ's before his death and his sources were always the family .

are you telling me they are not benefiting from mj's death ?

jermaine is on every tv show nowadays , why ? latoya is selling interviews left and right .

Marlon sold two interviews to tabloids, tito sold an interview to a tabloid . all the brothers renegotiated a deal with A&G. Randy is fighting the estate for more money . they wanted to replace the professional AEG with a starting up company from the middle east , WHY ?

they released the body the very next day to the family , obviously after that the body would be considered "tainted evidenced " especially since a second autopsy was performed , so no the delay had nothing to do with the investigation .
Not after they got the body, but your ORIGINAL claim was that the brothers waited 3 months to bury the body because they were negotiating this show deal. You STILL have not proven that claim.

Did it occur to you that at ANY time the family could've hired their own videographers (which I understand is exactly what they did anyway,) to film the funeral/burial, and then later work out any deals they wanted with the show? They didn't have to wait for the show deal to be signed in order to hold MJ's funeral/burial. Use some common sense and LOGIC for goodness sakes.

asking me for proof is like the haters asking us for statement from jordan chandler that mj did not do anything to him
That is a really twisted comparison, because in this case YOU are the hater and YOU are the Jordan Chandler making the accusations so YOU are the one who needs to prove YOUR bogus claims. And using OTHER unsubstantiated claims to prove your current one does NOT meet the standard of proof I am looking for.

Do you have any documentation which PROVES the brothers had control of when and where the body would be buried, and that they had the power to hold up the burial? And remember, your claim was that they held up the burial for 3 MONTHS while working out this deal.

No. You have no PROOF whatsoever. What you have is just your opinion based on a loose time line and your own dark thoughts about other people's motives. THAT IS NOT PROOF by any stretch of the imagination.

the reality tv show is an example, they negotiated a completely new deal after his death , it went from an hour documentary to a series of ten episodes that cover how they are dealing with his death . tell me what you call that ?
I call that "you not connecting the dots correctly"! I've read that they were in negotiations for more shows before Michael ever died. Of course there is going to be interest in the reaction of MJ's brothers to his death, but that does NOT prove your claim that they held up the burial for 3 months for this show.

Marlon sold an interview to a tabloid the very next week that tabloid printed a story about the drugs found in his body were given to control mj's sexual desires toward boys . the very next week .
I'm sorry but....are you freakin' INSANE? You actually think Marlon would sell out his brother like that? Geez. Do you believe every tabloid story you read??? :doh: Just how gullible are you?

But now that you've accused Marlon of this... SHOW ME THE PROOF of your claims. Show me documentation, such as a signed agreement, or a canceled check.

Oxman, Randy's spokesperson , the man who was invited to the funeral supported publicly Mark Lester's claims, talked about katherine telling him Blanket is not a jackson and said mj was a heavy addict to Demerol and was abusing painkillers for years .
Oxman can say any darn thing he wants. It doesn't mean it's TRUE! Can you offer PROOF for Oxman's outlandish claims, which could justify you repeating those claims as if they were the gospel? If you can't, then you just look like a dark-hearted hateful person saying such things, and just one more hateful gossip in a world of them.

They will appear , watch and see , once the ratings drop the kids will make an appearance . katheirne said no because Randy told her to say no. tomorrow is another story . when jermaine comes back , Randy will realise he is not the only one who makes decision especially in this case when all the siblings are part of the reality show except him .

they will tell him you want to be executor ,fine . but we have plans too . you are not going to make money out of this situation alone .

Marlon , jackie , jermaine, Randy ,Tito...etc waited 3 months to bury mj for this particular show . they left him in a freezer for almost three months , those people don't care about anyone's privacy . they will exploit the kids again.

omg I just can't

It's all publicity. Whether the kids will be there or not, just talking

about it makes more people aware of the upcoming show.

This story is more of he say and she say story, there is no facts to the story but pasting and cutting from other websites.

Michael's mother and brother have already said this is not going to happen, keep in mind that A&E is the same company that was doing the tour for michael.

THANK YOU MARLON :D

i thought when i heard this, i was just outraged!!

all of Michaels hard work to keep them safe and now plonk them on worldwide Television!!

but soo glad to here its NOT True

I just love Marlon, he's great!:D

People should never doubt that Katherine will raise those children the way Michael wanted. The brothers have no say in this. And also, I doubt that Randy or any other brother has any intention of 'exploiting' Prince, Paris and Blanket. I understand that when it comes to some members of the family opinions are split, but this exploitation thing is pure speculation. They are wonderful kids and I'm sure they have the whole family's love and support.

Back