Martin Bashir Talking On TV About Michael???

This is crazy...it's like those movies where the bad guys win. This is it. The bad guys are still here, faking it, getting the limelight, with everything to gain. Yet Michael's gone. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the insanity of this.

this guy deserve to die not Michael. He ruined Michael's life. How dare he speaks Micheal's name?

i know i shouldn't but i wish nothing but the worst to him. awful , awful person. he caused Michael so much suffering!!! :( :( :(

Tommy Mottolla was talking about Michael. The presenter said that Michael and him had reconciled when he was going off air. Would love to know more about that story. Because that is an example of Michael's good heart.

Why don't they crawl back in their cave where they cam from?!:cry:

They didn't leave him alone when he was alive... THEY SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW. LET HIM REST IN PEACE YOU HIPOCRITS :mat:

me thinks bashir might get beaten up. he must like sadism.

martin basher you need your mouth wired SHUT .
we dont care how you feel .
go away .

I couldn't believe it when I saw this. It's a little bit late of him to say that Michael is not a criminal. What about saying that in your documentary, you selfish idiot from hell? I hope he dies a slow and painful death while people reminding him of how evil he was..

Heh, I am indifferent to Bashir, but this guy seems to be disliked as much as Diane Dimond. From a completely non-MJ related matter, much like Bill-O, I cannot take her seriously because they both were former tabloid "anchors" (Bill-O Inside Edition and Dimond's Hard Copy) trying to be serious now.

Man, I hate the media.

what. the. fuck.

how dare that asswhole even UTTER Michael's name.

That fucking bitch crap man is going to burn in hell and I will personally do that if God doesn't.

His fucking life be plagued with the worst diseases.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET THE COURAGE TO FUCKING UTTER MICHAEL'S NAME!!!!!!!!

THAT FUCKING ASSWHOLE.
THAT FUCKER.
MAN BITCH.
BASHIT!!
FUCK YOURSELF BASHIT!

FUCK YOU!

My sentiments EXACTLY!!

Martin Bashir is a disgusting and opportunistic pig. How can we protest ABC and this swinebag who contributed to Jackson's troubles and need for meds? This is unacceptable and this fool needs to accept some personal responsibility. I blame him a whole hell of a lot. Shame on Bashir for his betrayal and tabloid style of journalism/documentary. I hope you enjoyed ruining a great man's reputation for those 15 mins of fame you hack.

N.B. : I went to a Caribbean festival yesterday and was very surprised when the announcer stopped the festivities and declared a moment of silence for "the king of pop." Everyone was instantly quiet at the VERY noisy venue. It was a nice tribute that helped me deal with our loss and I'm glad to have taken part. R.I.P Michael.

I can't stand seeing him talking bout MJ! He is the cause of so much trouble in Michael's recent past.

Back