Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

:wub:
1233587_703142583033494_1577254561_n.jpg

Well guys, as I've just come across from MJFC, I've been doing a little exploring around your site, and man, I went through all 141 pages of this thread. It took a few days!
"older Mikey" Wow - I just can't get enough:wub:

article-1190721-0533D131000005DC-267_468x598.jpg

I don't know why, but this is my favourite, that I call the "green container photo". They all look so cool, with Prince talking away, and Michael looking like he's about to look down at him and say "uh huh". And I love the industrial look about it.

It's sad to think that there won't be any more photos, and this moment in 2009 will go further and further into the past.

Thank you so much to all the contributors to this thread!

Well guys, as I've just come across from MJFC, I've been doing a little exploring around your site, and man, I went through all 141 pages of this thread. It took a few days!
"older Mikey" Wow - I just can't get enough:wub:

article-1190721-0533D131000005DC-267_468x598.jpg

I don't know why, but this is my favourite, that I call the "green container photo". They all look so cool, with Prince talking away, and Michael looking like he's about to look down at him and say "uh huh". And I love the industrial look about it.

It's sad to think that there won't be any more photos, and this moment in 2009 will go further and further into the past.

Thank you so much to all the contributors to this thread!

Hi NeeChee

I will always miss photos of him after "This Is It". Watching him getting older would have been so interesting. Thank you for sharing.

i find it heartbreaking watching photos of 2009. time moves on so fast and there is nothing you can do against it...

Even though it was hard for him to go to court everyday. He always carried himself with class and dignity.

st1u.jpg

He is really wonderful in his older years - so sexy and elegant, right!!!

Back