Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

942062_568589586527215_456233787_n.jpg

:wub:

Ok I'm a total BAD lover, partially because 'older' Michael is my dad's age :lol:.. but I gotta admit, ^THIS is hot :wild:

LOL same here girl, I'm a BAD freak all the way mainly 'cuz Michael was more "my age" during those years and looked yummy as hell, plus my dad is only a few years older :ph34r: but lately I've seen lots of mature era Michael pictures that drive me insane! I'd call him daddy if he asked me to, as wrong as it sounds, I swear :lol:

disneyworldfp03.jpg

rawr :naughty:

MJDISNEY2002.png

too beautiful :in_love:

^ Yeah, nothing can top Bad era, it was just 10000% pure perfection & sex on legs.. :wild:
But I'm beginning to appreciate mature Michael :shifty:
O God, call him Daddy :censored:... Yes, sounds very wrong MjsLovelyOne88, I never even thought of that :nono::innocent:

MJ+2007+Drug+Deposition.jpg

:stars:

LOL same here girl, I'm a BAD freak all the way mainly 'cuz Michael was more "my age" during those years and looked yummy as hell, plus my dad is only a few years older :ph34r: but lately I've seen lots of mature era Michael pictures that drive me insane! I'd call him daddy if he asked me to, as wrong as it sounds, I swear :lol:

disneyworldfp03.jpg

rawr :naughty:

MJDISNEY2002.png

too beautiful :in_love:

OH GOD those pics!!! :swoon:
Such a DILFFFFFF!!!!! I have such BAD thoughts about Mature Mike hehehehehehe

OH GOD those pics!!! :swoon:
Such a DILFFFFFF!!!!! I have such BAD thoughts about Mature Mike hehehehehehe
:lol: :lol: Oh I always do too, especially the first one and the tongue :stars:
^ Yeah, nothing can top Bad era, it was just 10000% pure perfection & sex on legs.. :wild:
But I'm beginning to appreciate mature Michael :shifty:
O God, call him Daddy :censored:... Yes, sounds very wrong MjsLovelyOne88, I never even thought of that :nono::innocent:

MJ+2007+Drug+Deposition.jpg

:stars:
^^ OMG his face and yeah nothing tops BAD era, was always my fave but pictures like these make me think bad thoughts lol and yes I know :blush: it's naughty... I'm sure you neeever thought of that :shifty: by the way you can call me Irma :)

^Ok Irma :) I see we can :shakehands on Bad being the ultimate era :cheers::lol:
I think that ^ pic is so cute and smexy at the same time :stars: I can't believe he was like 49 there.. Definitely the HOTTEST 49 year old I ever saw :wild:... But I have to admit, actually 99% of all pictures of Michael make me have bad thoughts :shifty:
No never thought of calling him Daddy if he asked me to.. he wouldn't have to ask :censored::shifty::naughty:

gallery_1743_694_6368.jpg

^Ok Irma :) I see we can :shakehands on Bad being the ultimate era :cheers::lol:
I think that ^ pic is so cute and smexy at the same time :stars: I can't believe he was like 49 there.. Definitely the HOTTEST 49 year old I ever saw :wild:... But I have to admit, actually 99% of all pictures of Michael make me have bad thoughts :shifty:
No never thought of calling him Daddy if he asked me to.. he wouldn't have to ask :censored::shifty::naughty:

gallery_1743_694_6368.jpg

My goodness, look at his eyes... normally he got beautiful eyes, magic eyes or doe eyes... in this pic his eyes are NAUGHTY!!!!! Very sexy pic of Mike!

My heart skipped a few beats... how stunning is he here? that sexy, perfect smile and the eyes... whyyyy :girl_tantrum:
tumblr_mpny2ehUE21rrgff4o1_500.jpg

In the recent years he really looked like what he did in the Dangerous era

Back