Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

b26b146ee5af14c74b3aa8a372e91336.jpg

Absolutely fabulous lol @wendijane 🥰

Ahh such therapy this is...🥰
Wah! im so glad . Yeah it really is a bit of therapy isn't it. fantasia therapy maybe. I like that.

Oh, Girlys....:sneaky: He will enter our realm.... who's first....?

This isn't therapy but the poetry thread is too much of a 'graveyard' thread for this so I'm cross-posting. Approach with caution. This is heart-wrenching stuff.

Hopefully this is legit, it seems to be.

A poem written by Buz Kohan for Michael. 2004. The video does contain lots of footage of Michael arriving at court in 2005. In English with English and Italian subtitles.

8m 10s

This isn't therapy but the poetry thread is too much of a 'graveyard' thread for this so I'm cross-posting. Approach with caution. This is heart-wrenching stuff.

A poem written by Buz Kohan for Michael. 2004. The video does contain lots of footage of Michael arriving at court in 2005. In English with English and Italian subtitles.

8m 10s

im half way
woah zin that .. stopped at ITN the chants of😭 innocent .. i couldnt watch it all . will try in a bit. 🥰

8m 10s

wauw...just...wauw....Im cold all over, chills, and crying my ass off. beautiful poem, but so heartbreaking. 😭

im half way
woah zin that .. stopped at ITN the chants of😭 innocent .. i couldnt watch it all . will try in a bit. 🥰
Wasn't really posting it for people to watch, if that makes any kind of sense. It's very, very intense. You're watch-partying today, yeah? So I don't wanna derail that but didn't know where else to put it. Didn't wanna create a new thread (don't like doing that, in any case) bc this did feel like the right place but for me, not necessarily for anyone else.

Anyway, brain scrambled, as per. Not making sense. From Maria McKee lyrics to this in the same day. It's a bit much.

Back