Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

tumblr_n36tctnYT01r6q1n8o1_640.jpg

Wasn't really posting it for people to watch, if that makes any kind of sense. It's very, very intense. You're watch-partying today, yeah? So I don't wanna derail that but didn't know where else to put it. Didn't wanna create a new thread (don't like doing that, in any case) bc this did feel like the right place but for me, not necessarily for anyone else.

Anyway, brain scrambled, as per. Not making sense. From Maria McKee lyrics to this in the same day. It's a bit much.
its- im brave it in a min darling

Wasn't really posting it for people to watch, if that makes any kind of sense. It's very, very intense. You're watch-partying today, yeah? So I don't wanna derail that but didn't know where else to put it. Didn't wanna create a new thread (don't like doing that, in any case) bc this did feel like the right place but for me, not necessarily for anyone else.

Anyway, brain scrambled, as per. Not making sense. From Maria McKee lyrics to this in the same day. It's a bit much.
um i dunno what im doung zin , that 1 knocked me dead

♥️i cant express like this im lierally triggered💔 scared to press play return to it
dont press if you not up to it...I guess....it hit me hard. so emotional. still tears. he was so hurt, by all the madness, the heart that could not be glued together again. need to recover. its a good poem...it is...but my heart is torn apart

that doesnt help zin lol 🤣:LOL:🤣
Soz! It helped me. Well, a bit but that's my sh#tty day more than anything.

@wendijane @LinLoveMJ

This probably won't help, either. My last throw of the dice.

A poem from Rumi.

"You come to us
from another world

From beyond the stars
and void of space.
Transcendent, Pure,
Of unimaginable beauty,
Bringing with you
the essence of love.

You transform all
who are touched by you.
Mundane concerns,
troubles, and sorrows
dissolve in your presence,

Bringing joy ..."

This isn't therapy but the poetry thread is too much of a 'graveyard' thread for this so I'm cross-posting. Approach with caution. This is heart-wrenching stuff.

Hopefully this is legit, it seems to be.

A poem written by Buz Kohan for Michael. 2004. The video does contain lots of footage of Michael arriving at court in 2005. In English with English and Italian subtitles.

8m 10s

going in.

hold on im going in girls- its like fkn star trek going in ! ok finish this off here.. im proud i got half way then total knock tf out 🤣

dont press if you not up to it...I guess....it hit me hard. so emotional. still tears. he was so hurt, by all the madness, the heart that could not be glued together again. need to recover. its a good poem...it is...but my heart is torn apart
I know. The pain of this part of his life. It's just so hard. So much pain for him but so much love, also. I'm doing an extra strong Major Love Prayer tonight. We all continue to hold him in the light. I think that's so important.

Anyway, sorry, Lin. Am having a crappy day. Wasn't planning on derailing anyone else's day. oh gawd! :(

nope i still cant ...2 mins in .. it was that footage ...it was ...well..pjama day n you know were you were at that exact time etc .i was begging my ex to get me to a friend house so we can see wtf was going on i was so afrai and angry

nope i still cant ..
Knowing your limits is so important. Don't push it. Be kind to yourself.

.2 mins in .. it was that footage ...it was ...well..pjama day n you know were you were at that exact time etc .i was begging my ex to get me to a friend house so we can see wtf was going on i was so afrai and angry
It's so hard. :cry:

Soz! It helped me. Well, a bit but that's my sh#tty day more than anything.

@wendijane @LinLoveMJ

This probably won't help, either. My last throw of the dice.

A poem from Rumi.

"You come to us
from another world

From beyond the stars
and void of space.
Transcendent, Pure,
Of unimaginable beauty,
Bringing with you
the essence of love.

You transform all
who are touched by you.
Mundane concerns,
troubles, and sorrows
dissolve in your presence,

Bringing joy ..."
Rumi is beautiful...it is healing..im going in again

This isn't therapy but the poetry thread is too much of a 'graveyard' thread for this so I'm cross-posting. Approach with caution. This is heart-wrenching stuff.

Hopefully this is legit, it seems to be.

A poem written by Buz Kohan for Michael. 2004. The video does contain lots of footage of Michael arriving at court in 2005. In English with English and Italian subtitles.

8m 10s

Buzzie Wuzzie .i made it
will edit
The way he was so moved by Buzzie Wuzzie's art..:( i wish we had twitter then..although, i'm not sure social media would have had the weight or capacity to take Michael's trial. Aw he used to name some of us ! Beatles boy ..he is on here with a different name but was named that by Michael and also Waldo , another... Anyway the video came out like a bolt from the blue. Still processing! Man oh man !
The coffee table book and the years supply 💔 😭 💓 They did so much s!it to this good , kind man 💔😭:cry:😰😰😰😰so much wrong was done to someone so righteous. crying 😩

Last edited:
I know. The pain of this part of his life. It's just so hard. So much pain for him but so much love, also. I'm doing an extra strong Major Love Prayer tonight. We all continue to hold him in the light. I think that's so important.

Anyway, sorry, Lin. Am having a crappy day. Wasn't planning on derailing anyone else's day. oh gawd! :(
zin i hope it gets better. Same really :(:( MLP is 8 tonight is'nt it

Back