Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

483bd953893c7c0061819994fb84ffc2.jpg

“Tie me up, please..." (with his whip)
(are you asleep already?)
no im ... dying lol

483bd953893c7c0061819994fb84ffc2.jpg

“Tie me up, please..." (with his whip)
(are you asleep already?)
oh bugger me lin lin dont get me started with that !!!!!! @LinLoveMJ quick before people see it lol

ok so ...let me show you something i wont um ..leave it here just show you ...so imagine Michael ...wait

*in review hehe *
LiN SOMEONE NEEDS TO PHOTO SHOP THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS😵🤮😰😰😰😰🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
oh bugger me lin lin dont get me started with that !!!!!!

ok so ...let me show you something i wont um ..leave it here just show you ...so imagine michael ...wait
ohhh so this not for this section thread?? lol.

oh bugger me lin lin dont get me started with that !!!!!! @LinLoveMJ quick before people see it lol

ok so ...let me show you something i wont um ..leave it here just show you ...so imagine Michael ...wait

LiN SOMEONE NEEDS TO PHOTO SHOP THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS😵🤮😰😰😰😰🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
"I cant have that in here"she said....and put this pic on here....lord mercyyyyyy...I maybe can photoshop it

Back