Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

Im so crazy for this outfit. and breasthair. and and and
yes exactly . it is one of my desired ones too. everything about him here .. im so excited haha the swish swish of his hair and ...oh im dreaming of it wildly now youve set me off now oh ...i feel so sinful i have so much sin in me lin hahah *head explodes*

edit- no ill be good. we will just decapitate david lee rioth for now cant spell

yes exactly . it is one of my desired ones too. everything about him here .. im so excited haha the swish swish of his hair and ...oh im dreaming of it wildly now youve set me off now oh ...i feel so sinful i have so much sin in me lin hahah *head explodes*

edit- no ill be good. we will just decapitate david lee rioth for now cant spell
no I tried but I need one without glasses. I will do it tomorrow. now it was just a crazy funny ass one.

ec8664f4dc05f7e78c940c928917c132.jpg

we can undress him then o_O:eek:🤭
whahahahaha...rip it off. Now I try to find that clip at neverland, where he throws his closed umbrella in the corner, that was so hilarious, did you see that....or not...cant find it...stupid me...should save those things when I see it...grrrrrrr

whahahahaha...rip it off. Now I try to find that clip at neverland, where he throws his closed umbrella in the corner, that was so hilarious, did you see that....or not...cant find it...stupid me...should save those things when I see it...grrrrrrr
YES I KNOW what you mean ..i will have a snout too , oh i know , so easy to loose gems - dont worry it will get found again

YES I KNOW what you mean ..i will have a snout too , oh i know , so easy to loose gems - dont worry it will get found again
those little details...Im a sherlock...seeing tiny details...im just obsessed I guess. but its so funny that clip, cant help myself.

those little details...Im a sherlock...seeing tiny details...im just obsessed I guess. but its so funny that clip, cant help myself.
nothing better than being a Sherlock haha it cant be helped when the individual is so divinity in motion.

< This picture drives me screwy i am obsessed lol

Back