Medical questions and answers

Re: Please help me out - I'm confused!

im sorry to say this but i ask my doctors about the propofol, its an iv only and you cannot provide it to yourself they say, and there is this it has to give in drops every sec,
yes normally its given in drops. u have a certain peice of equipment for this to happen. but murray didnt use it. he injected mj directly which is even more dangerous.believe its called a bolus injection

Last edited:

but a body immidiatly try to take it out, so it would have helped him sleep for only minutes.. it must have been in drops to even work for being knocked out.. so if its true that he uses one shot he would be awake like a few minutes later-....... or dead-.-...

or dead-.
exactly. murray injected a huge amount in one go which probably killed mike within minutes. thats what the reports have suggested.

strange... i mean that they say he did it then,.. and would it not be murder then??

yeah ive done the same. got the info off another board. the facts and the truth are the biggest weapon of all.

Can I ask a question now MJ was taking prescriptions for his pain all these years due to injuries and such. Would such medications show on the autopsy because I believe the autopsy came out clean in terms of drug use/abuse and any effects it may have on his body. So I wanted to ask now I am not saying he did I'm just assuming here if he did abuse any of his prescriptions over a long term period of time would it have shown up on the autopsy? Please any feel free to correct me if I'm wrong I'm just judging on what I know here.

any long term usage/abuse of such drugs would show up in damage to the organs. like if you are an alcoholic.you would have liver damage. all his organs were fine interms of showing any abuse. the actual autopsy only shows what you were taking in the days or so b4 u died. they took hair samples a couple of months later which would show what had been taken over the last year or so. that would show what u had been taking over a longer period of time but interms of damage that would prove abuse there was was none at all.

Thank you for that explanation^

I don't know much about the subject, but I assume that prescription drugs abuse does not cause as much damage to the organs as regular drugs abuse, such as cocaine and alcohol, because those are medicines. Obviously any kind of abuse has its consequences, but cocaine, crack and any other drug certainly are much more harmful to your health.

I don't know much about the subject, but I assume that prescription drugs abuse does not cause as much damage to the organs as regular drugs abuse, such as cocaine and alcohol, because those are medicines. Obviously any kind of abuse has its consequences, but cocaine, crack and any other drug certainly are much more harmful to your health.

That's what my mom said too she thinks prescription drug abuse wouldn't show as much on the organs as regular hard drug abuse would.

I don't know much about the subject,
there u go.considering pl have made claims about him being an alcholic aswell its funny there was no damage at all to anything other than his lungs most likely cause by his lupus .theres enough info on google about the damage long terms prescription drugs does to internal organs

as i said there is no evidence that mj was addicted to anything in the last x amount of years. if u want to imply otherwise i would like to see some evidence such as prescription dr shopping which the police investigated and found no such evidence of. as normal even when the evidence supports mj some will always accuse him.theres always an excuse.even in relation to the Loraz...as i showed earlier in the thread which some "fans" claim he was addicted to.when the evidence is shown about how much he was prescribed and what he took b4 the 25th theres still an excuse. so what exactly was he addicted to? there were no painkiilers in the house or mj only small amounts of prescriptions for insomnia that had hardly been touched an antibiotic treatement.medication for prostate issues. i can go on....

Serzone is an anti-depressant which increases the risk of liver failure by 3-4 times. thats one example for you.that certainly isnt crack

vioxx is another drug. a pain killer that has cause internal damage and all the many lawsuits that have followed

Acetaminophen ie painkillers ie tyenol causes three times as many cases of liver failure as all other drugs combined,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tylenol#cite_note-13

all the family and others are doing is helping murrays to walk. i await the crocadile tears on verdict day b4 they go running back to oprah

Last edited:

I never read anything about Michael being alcoholic.

And it's his own family that has been saying that he was addicted to prescription meds. If you believe them or not, it's up to you.

I never read anything about Michael being alcoholic.

And it's his own family that has been saying that he was addicted to prescription meds. If you believe them or not, it's up to you.

I have, after the 2006 appearance at the WMAs (where he received a wonderful reception, it seemed like the whole place was filled with fans which was probably the case lol) some tabloids wrote that he was booed off stage and that it upset him so much that he could only find comfort in alcohol or something like that -_-

I know, the fact that his own flesh and blood is betraying him like this is sad. The motive of course is $$$, since Conrad Murray is broke they're going after AEG for financial compensation, but the only way this is possible is when they claim MJ was a junkie and AEG 1) arranged a doctor for him that could provide him with the drugs; or 2) AEG knew he was sick and frail (from his drug addiction) but went on with the 50 show deal anyway. In both cases, the blame is shifted to AEG who have the millions some members of the Jackson family are so desperate for. Isn't it obvious?

Last edited:

there u go.considering pl have made claims about him being an alcholic aswell its funny there was no damage at all to anything other than his lungs most likely cause by his lupus .theres enough info on google about the damage long terms prescription drugs does to internal organs

as i said there is no evidence that mj was addicted to anything in the last x amount of years. if u want to imply otherwise i would like to see some evidence such as prescription dr shopping which the police investigated and found no such evidence of. as normal even when the evidence supports mj some will always accuse him.theres always an excuse.even in relation to the Loraz...as i showed earlier in the thread which some "fans" claim he was addicted to.when the evidence is shown about how much he was prescribed and what he took b4 the 25th theres still an excuse. so what exactly was he addicted to? there were no painkiilers in the house or mj only small amounts of prescriptions for insomnia that had hardly been touched an antibiotic treatement.medication for prostate issues. i can go on....

Serzone is an anti-depressant which increases the risk of liver failure by 3-4 times. thats one example for you.that certainly isnt crack

vioxx is another drug. a pain killer that has cause internal damage and all the many lawsuits that have followed

Acetaminophen ie painkillers ie tyenol causes three times as many cases of liver failure as all other drugs combined,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tylenol#cite_note-13

all the family and others are doing is helping murrays to walk. i await the crocadile tears on verdict day b4 they go running back to oprah

Hm interesting info there. I wish I had more knowledge on this whole subject I've become fascinated by it as I try to put some sense into this whole mess.

certain members of the family believe.i base my opinions on the facts of the case.the investigations by police from the last year not a roger friedman story sold to him by randy that started in 06.and the certain other family members that are close to randy copying it word for word. and i also see the patterns on here aswell by certain posters

yes theres been many articles about being a alcoholic. from the trial to the wma upto the 02 shows where his family were trying to get someone to follow him while he was in london so he didnt sit around getting drunk all day according to tabloids. stories probably came from joe and rowe as he admitted later he was the one selling crap saying mj couldnt do the shows etc after he was told to get lost by mj for trying to get his finger in the 02 pies

Elusive Moonwalker I went back and read this whole thread plus MOST of the autopsy report(after a while I just couldn't understand anything anymore) and I wanted to say a big thank you to you and everyone else here for breaking down the drugs for those of us like myself who are clueless on all this makes much more sense in my head now what happened that day.

your very welcome. as they say knowledge is power.

If that version is true, it's stupid. Michael was a responsible adult and whatever he did, he did because he wanted to.

And just for the record Elton John was addicted to coke and alcohol for 15 years and he says he's pretty healthy.

And just for the record Elton John was addicted to coke and alcohol for 15 years and he says he's pretty healthy.

Elton had a heart pacemaker fitted 10 years ago and after approximately 15 yrs of being dependent on alcohol he may well have scarring of the liver but not have any symptoms. His cocaine use may also have caused coronary artery disease and again this may not cause symptoms so although he might feel healthy it doesn't necessarily mean his organs are.

And just for the record Elton John was addicted to coke and alcohol for 15 years and he says he's pretty healthy
what does this have to do with the conversation? last time i looked elton was still alive so until he has an autopsy no ones gonna know what state his insides are in

anymore excuses?

What I wanted to say is that the effect of drugs on somone's body depends on the person's constitution. Some have a strong constitution, while others don't. And you don't need to be dead and have an autospy to show the bad effects of drugs. Elvis Presley was a perfect example of how the drugs had affected him, cause long before his death he was bloated and had serious health issues. It was clear to everyone’s eyes how unhealthy he looked. Everyone could see Elvis was very sick.

You do believe the Jackson family is lying to get money out of the promoter of the O2 concerts.

I tend to believe in the Jackson family. I've watched Janet Jackson’s interview to Oprah. It didn't seem to me she was lying when she said Michael had a problem and that they tried interventions. She seemed sincere when she said that one of the times they tried an intervention she was too overwhelmed and had to leave the room. It cannot be a lie.

I can even say I don't trust Randy and Joel, but Janet always seemed to me to be a honest person. She's the one that never used Michael's name to promote her career. She made her career by herself. I don't think she would lie to help Randy to get money out of the promoter. Janet is wealthy and independent. She doesn't need anyone's money.

Also, not only the Jacksons have been saying Michael had a problem. Lisa Marie, Dr. Klein, the nanny of Michael's children. All of them won't profit a single penny by saying Michael had a problem.

Also, Michael was unhealthly thin. We just need to look at the pics of the O2 rehearsals and the pics of his previous tours, History and Dangerous. Even Oprah made the comment on how he didn't look healthy, being so thin. Plus, the circunstances involving his death lead me to think he did have a problem.

Obviously, neither of us here can know for sure the facts as we didn't live with Michael.

kissybissy;3082342 said:
What I wanted to say is that the effect of drugs on somone's body depends on the person's constitution. Some have a strong constitution, while others don't. And you don't need to be dead and have an autospy to show the bad effects of drugs. Elvis Presley was a perfect example of how the drugs had affected him, cause long before his death he was bloated and had serious health issues. It was clear to everyone’s eyes how unhealthy he looked. Everyone could see Elvis was very sick.

You do believe the Jackson family is lying to get money out of the promoter of the O2 concerts.

I tend to believe in the Jackson family. I've watched Janet Jackson’s interview to Oprah. It didn't seem to me she was lying when she said Michael had a problem and that they tried interventions. She seemed sincere when she said that one of the times they tried an intervention she was too overwhelmed and had to leave the room. It cannot be a lie.

I can even say I don't trust Randy and Joel, but Janet always seemed to me to be a honest person. She's the one that never used Michael's name to promote her career. She made her career by herself. I don't think she would lie to help Randy to get money out of the promoter. Janet is wealthy and independent. She doesn't need anyone's money.

Also, not only the Jacksons have been saying Michael had a problem. Lisa Marie, Dr. Klein, the nanny of Michael's children. All of them won't profit a single penny by saying Michael had a problem.

Also, Michael was unhealthly thin. We just need to look at the pics of the O2 rehearsals and the pics of his previous tours, History and Dangerous. Even Oprah made the comment on how he didn't look healthy, being so thin. Plus, the circunstances involving his death lead me to think he did have a problem.

Obviously, neither of us here can know for sure the facts as we didn't live with Michael.
If you take Oprah's word on ANYTHING that has to do with Michael Jackson....THAT is your biggest mistake from the beginning,

guess i missed when when all these ppl made direct quotes about mj having a problem.everyone who gives a interview profits.they all get paid. i guess u believe arni klien is the father of prince aswell! not that i remember him making any claims.neither grace if that is who u are talking about. you seem to be making up as you go along you are twisting facts to suit you agenda.taking vague comments from presley that were from 15 years ago where she thoughts his 95 collapse could have been cause of something else even though she wasnt even in N.Y with him are irrelevent. take her vague comment over a dr who treated mj at the time because it suits your theory. doesnt matter what is placed infront of you interms of actual facts you keep coming up with excuses.

it must really gaul you that the police found nothing interms of dr shopping for prescriptions. that there was nothing OTT found in his house over the medications he had been prescribed but in most cases wasnt even taking. that it was what murray gave him that night,two overdoses of loraz and diprivan that caused what happen to happen.
. and neither did his family. we judge on the evidence. like anyone does.i guess when u dont like what the evidence shows u have to come up with excuses.like you are doing. we judge on what was found in him. we judge on what was found in his house. we judge on the police investigations going through his medical records from 06 onwards. we judge on family members that were selling stories to the tabloids about mjs issues as payback. we judge a sister that has admitted she hadnt seen him in years b4 09 and only knew what he was upto cause he kept in contact with his mother. we judge on a sister that was trying to get him to take part in a family reunion for the last couple of years of his life going on tv saying everyone is in but him and we are working on that. we judge a family that never admit they have any evidence of mj having issues. just base their beliefs on i heard he had issues.ie randy told me after he nearly got shot from trying to get into mjs house to harrass him over business family reunions shows. but i guess its easy to go down that route than admit he kept away from you as all you were doing were hassling him to take part in family reunions.theres a reason why mj spent his adult life attaching himself to other families such as the cascios etc and we all know what that was. the one thing he never got from his own flesh and blood.the fact mj didnt even stay in the same hotel as the rest of the family in N..Y during the tribute concerts sums it up. and dominic cascio sumed it up nicely what he said the other day about the bros.

the below post sums it up nicely

Ok I honestly was NOT going to comment but I just cannot take the B.S. anymore.

I am not an admirer of Michael's who thinks that he was flawless, I know he had his flaws LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES! However, the misgivings and anger towards certain things that certain members of the Jackson family have been propegating, i.e. like the "addiction" problem he supposedly had, etc. holds zero water for myself and others like me. Why? Well let's see...

- Everytime a member of the family has come out, like Janet and like Katherine, they have said that he was addicted, they also say that they never saw him take anything, and so on. They made an assumption.

- Most importantly the autopsy report DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMING! PERIOD! I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE REPORT and I have relatives who are in the medical field who have confirmed that if Michael was abusing the drugs he was supposedly doing so for the length of time that has been alledged, there is NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE AUTOPSY REPORT WOULD HAVE LISTED his state as being in fine shape for his age, NONE WHATSOEVER! HIS ENTERNAL ORGANS WOULD HAVE BEEN F*@KED UP BIG TIME!

-The Jacksons have given statements and comments on Michael that contradict the "drug addict" claim and other such statements. Katherine is A FINE EXAMPLE of this. Her comments on the subject matter during the DATELINE interview completely contradict what she said in the Oprah interview. The Truth NEVER changes!

- And if all these people, Jackson family members and none members (like LMP) who have come out and said that they BELIEVED he had a problem with drugs etc., even that body gaurd who claimed Michael was taking an OBSURD amount of Xanex or whatever during the trial, then WHY THE HELL DIDNT ANYONE, JUST ONE PERSON EVER SAY THEY SAW HIM TAKE SOMETHING?! NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS MADE THESE CLAIMS, and there have been MANY, has said they ever SAW him take this stuff. Not one! Wow Michael must have been the world's best drug addict to be able to hide what he was doing FROM EVERYONE!!!!

- Then you have LMP, who even after being told by a medical physician that Michael was not on drugs after testing him for drugs, STILL believed that he was taking something when he was hospitalized at the end of '95. Medical evidence CANNOT LIE!

- Did Janet or anyone else ever consider that maybe the reason Michael was "acting strange" was that he wasn't getting enough sleep? Insomnia is bitch! I have it majorly! Sleep depervation makes people act differently, trust me I KNOW! Also, NO ONE, NOT EVEN JANET can even begin to understand the stress, BS, lies, etc. that he lived with on his shoulders EVERY DAMN DAY OF HIS LIFE! No one can. Not even her experience during "nipplegate" can compare to it. Did they ever once consider that maybe this affected his well being so much that he couldn't get a good nights rest? I know I sure as hell couldn't if I had to deal with that kind of trash!

- Did anyone in this family consider that maybe Michael didn't want to have much contact with them towards the later years of his life because they wouldn't leave him alone about getting "the group" back together, that they themselves only treated him as a commodity? Janet herself said, back before 6/25/09 that they were "working" on him to get back with family to perform. Funny, if I had a brother who required multiple interventions because of his "addictions" I sure as hell would not be trying to get him go on tour! SCREW THAT! I'd be trying to get him back into rehab! STAT! I know if my family treated me like a good amount of the Jackson's treated Michael, I wouldn't want anything to do with them either. Oh but Michael had to be addicted because why else would he not want to be around that loving family? **end sarcasm** **rolls eyes** Also it's funny how all these Jackson family members have come out saying they believed he had a problem, and yet for most (Janet included) they hadn't seen/been in constant contact/etc. with him in years. Janet herself even stated as much. Yeah sounds like a tight knit family who all know the inner workings of their brother...yep sounds just like it. **rolls eyes again**

- Also, Michael would not have been able to be the type of father he was, to have raised his kids to be who they have become if he was the drug addict others are making him out to be! I have known people who have been addicted, grown up around it...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FUNCTION THE WAY HE DID!

- Yes! Michael had an addiction with pain killers back in '93. HE ADMITTED TO IT! And he got help for it. Period! End of story!

- And here's a thought did any of these people ever think, did Katherine even consider, that maybe when Michael said he wasn't taking anything, that oh I don't know, HE WASN'T TAKING ANYTHING! THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM?? Did that thought ever enter their minds? Not, oh well he's obviously in denial, all addicts are, since he didn't own up to what we are only ASSUMING. I have a feeling that whatever "interventions" happened, that they were trying to intervene in order to get Michael on board for their tour, to get him back with the brothers.

It's also not an issue of "Oh well, you just don't want to think of him as being an Addict, you don't want to face the truth, blah blah blah." Honestly, if Michael did have an ongoing and extensive issue with drug addiction, my opinion of him WOULD NOT CHANGE! This isn't about that for me. It's about WHAT THE FLIPPIN' TRUTH IS!

I swear to God that the last several days have been an emotional train wreck for me and I cannot even begin to say everything I have wanted to say. But I will add that I HAVE HAD IT! I will take Michael's word and MEDICAL FACT over hearsay by people who have only "heard" things and have made assumptions to fit what they want to believe.

I HAVE TRUTH ON MY SIDE, OF WHICH I HAVE BASED MY LOGICAL AND REASONABLE OPINIONS ON, AND I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!
its a shame this thread is being derailed by someone who has issues with the facts as we know them. just like 03-05. nothing changes.when u claim presciptions drugs dont do much damage as your excuse for his organs being fine and when facts are shown to you to show that is false.you then ignore that and go on about elton john who is supposedly healthy after years of issues. only then to be pointed out that hes not that healthy and is infact still alive so until an autopsey is done we wont know what state his organs are in. you then come up with another excuse. do u even realsie how ridiculous you sound. but keep them coming. i guess its keeping us entertained until the prelim starts on the 4th.

Last edited:

This is an interview with Dr. Klein where he talks about Michael.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c6c05e85-1e33-4b5a-b348-a773402e7876

And here's the article about Grace.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20288160,00.html

If they are telling the truth or not I don't know, but I'm not making up anything.

I do not believe Klein is the father of Michael's kids. And not even Klein said he was. As far as I remember he said he donated sperm, but didn't know if Michael used.

Thank you for all the valuable info.

the investigators confiscated most of the above listed medications & supplies on visits made few days after the alleged date of death.

This was quoted in a reply, but it isn't so, let's remember that most of the medical evidences were collected by LAPD on the same evening (25J), (AR p. 2).

The rest of medical evidences were collected after Murray told the police on the 27th where his bag was in MJ' residence. It was his bag content: all IV medicines (injectable; lorazepam included).

According to the coroner's report 21 tabs of Lorazepam had been taken from the box of 30 since 28th April when they were prescribed.. the prescription was to take one a day. so that shows that mj had hardly been taking the tablets at all. that info totally ridicules any claims by these "fans" that mj was addcited to the Lorazepam

also it is the same with the diazepam and temazepam bottles thats were found A bottle of 60 diazepam 10mg tablets were prescribed by Murray on 20th June, the dose was half to one tablet every 6 hours. 57 were still in the bottle. so mj was hardly touching them.the reports shows he could have taken 2 or 3 at the most b4 the 25th. well below what was prescribed. temazepam had been prescibed in december 08 out of 30 tablets 3 remained. and this drug was not found in mj so he had not been taken b4 the 25th.

Very conclusive FACTS! Thanks for pointing them out.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c6c05e85-1e33-4b5a-b348-a773402e7876
I remember that interview, in fact I watched it again some few months ago. Three things were clear to me about his goals in that interview.
1- To "clean" his name, since at the time (november 09), he was being investigated and another dermatologist had made accusations against him. AK made it clear that he "didn't prescribe demerol to Michael, that he only administered it to him in painful treatments".
2-He accused that dermatologist of unethical and unprofessional behaviour and cited a publication.

3- Spoke about Mj, anything, because that sold... Said very contradictory things, like that in May MJ was checked by a nurse in his clinic, and he was "clean", no punctures on his skin, however he also said that MJ had been given propofol (so he "wasn't clean"- he said) since Dec. So...??!!:doh: (How did he know, anyway? It seems to me that once they are being interviewed, they provide the expected answer, that's why they appear on in the first place.) (Very interesting what Patrick Tracey has said, which CONTRADICTS the mocking image of MJ offered by TMZ at the time.)
  • Also all the things said about the propofol were FALSE, like its inhalating effects (for the doctor too) or that it had been given intramuscular!

Last edited:

Thank you for all the valuable info.

This was quoted in a reply, but it isn't so, let's remember that most of the medical evidences were collected by LAPD on the same evening (25J), (AR p. 2).

The rest of medical evidences were collected after Murray told the police on the 27th where his bag was in MJ' residence. It was his bag content: all IV medicines (injectable; lorazepam included).

Very conclusive FACTS! Thanks for pointing them out.

I remember that interview, in fact I watched it again some few months ago. Three things were clear to me about his goals in that interview.
1- To "clean" his name, since at the time (november 09), he was being investigated and another dermatologist had made accusations against him. AK made it clear that he "didn't prescribe demerol to Michael, that he only administered it to him in painful treatments".
2-He accused that dermatologist of unethical and unprofessional behaviour and cited a publication.

3- Spoke about Mj, anything, because that sold... Said very contradictory things, like that in May MJ was checked by a nurse in his clinic, and he was "clean", no punctures on his skin, however he also said that MJ had been given propofol (so he "wasn't clean"- he said) since Dec. So...??!!:doh: (How did he know, anyway? It seems to me that once they are being interviewed, they provide the expected answer, that's why they appear on in the first place.) (Very interesting what Patrick Tracey has said, which CONTRADICTS the mocking image of MJ offered by TMZ at the time.)
  • Also all the things said about the propofol were FALSE, like its inhalating effects (for the doctor too) or that it had been given intramuscular!

your welcome. very true re you comments about kliens interview. thats what happens when ppl have agendas to push not only klien but posters on here. they take any bit of tabloid garbage and run with it in order to prove their theory.even when its either been provern totally false or denied like the stomach pumping rubbish which grace denied ever saying. she never gave an interview to the times it was given to daphne barack who was working with murdochs daughter (who owns the times) she made claims yet even though she claimed to have footage and audio never produced it to prove what was said. not that i really care what grace has to say. june 25th obviously got in the way of her selling mj out after she had been fired as those interviews were given b4 the 25th so whatever she says either way is hardly deemed as credible

Last edited:

Thanks, Elusive.

Do you know if there's any evidence or confirmation that it was Grace the one involved in the "intervention" family issue, I mean the one who told them about it? Or are they only rumours?

Thanks again.

EDITED: Sorry. I've just seen your reply to this question in the "Who started it?" thread.

Last edited:

And here's the article about Grace.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20288160,00.html

If they are telling the truth or not I don't know, but I'm not making up anything.

I do not believe Klein is the father of Michael's kids. And not even Klein said he was. As far as I remember he said he donated sperm, but didn't know if Michael used.

Klien said MJ was peeing infront of kids all the time, do you believe him? even Jordan & Evan with their wild imagination did not claim that :smilerolleyes:. Klien claimed MJ was straight until he met his office manager Jason and suddenly discovered he was the love of his life :smilerolleyes: you believe Jason was MJ's lover? Klien is a desperate creature, hugely in debt who is willing to say anything to get $$$$. How do I know? Court papers, government documents show he is heavily in debt.

This is the same man who told Harvey the description Jordan gave of MJ's private parts matched with the photos taken of MJ contradicting what the autopsy report sited. I'm sure uncircumsized penis is far different from circumsized one especially for a Jewish kid who claimed he saw MJ naked not once, not twice but every freaking day for MONTHS.

Klien is a liar and a pathetic creature by all means. As for Grace she has never said MJ was on drugs, a tabloid reporter claimed Grace told her that and when Grace denied she promised she would deliver a video tape of her interview but after two years of that alleged interview we saw nothing of what that proven liar claimed in her article.
Even the investigators in the search warrants did not state Grace as source for the addiction stories. They stated they were told he was an addict from FAMILY members and reports from the media. Reports we now know were coming from his own family. The source was always his family. Grace told them the name of his doctor only.

I have a question does anyone remember those pics that leaked a few weeks after Michael died of the "drugs" that they apparently confiscated from Neverland during the 2005 trial. Well TMZ said there were no doctors named on some of the prescriptions was that true? Did we ever get anymore info cause that's my only thing is why would they not have a name on them if they were legally prescribed.

Back