Medical questions and answers

Re: Please help me out - I'm confused!

well sneddon never used drugs etc against mj in 05 which he certainly would have if there was anything dodgy as he was trying to imply the same sort of stuff so...

alot of this is a side issue which has been a job well done for the family and other ppl. even if mj was a raving crack head in 2006 for example it has nothing to do with what happened in 09. its like blaming john lennon for getting shot cause he did drugs for 20 years.

nice to see you back soundmind

well sneddon never used drugs etc against mj in 05 which he certainly would have if there was anything dodgy as he was trying to imply the same sort of stuff so...

alot of this is a side issue which has been a job well done for the family and other ppl. even if mj was a raving crack head in 2006 for example it has nothing to do with what happened in 09. its like blaming john lennon for getting shot cause he did drugs for 20 years.

exactly! and it's so sad that MJ's own family don't care about the damage they've caused. The way they act you would think that MJ was some strung out crackhead. The man had a doctor for God's sake, his family should be focusing on putting Murray in jail for killing their brother/son. Mike didn't have anything illegal in his system. Everything he had was prescribed and administered by a medical doctor.

thanks for this thread about medical questions! it is important

Last edited:

I'm telling Randy about the case section at mjjc and the members coming here from mjjf. (thats what my friend told me who is member of mjjf. she told me that a lot of the members here now are coming from mjjf.) anyway I'm telling Marlon and Jermaine too!

what are you telling them? you're telling them to come here to read the case section? They are his brothers and are in contact with the prosecutors and police they should know the truth. They can look at the autopsy and know that Murray gave MJ everything in his system, there is no need for them to come here to read the case section.

I'm telling Randy about the case section at mjjc and the members coming here from mjjf. (thats what my friend told me who is member of mjjf. she told me that a lot of the members here now are coming from mjjf.) anyway I'm telling Marlon and Jermaine too!

eh?....

exactly! and it's so sad that MJ's own family don't care about the damage they've caused. The way they act you would think that MJ was some strung out crackhead. The man had a doctor for God's sake, his family should be focusing on putting Murray in jail for killing their brother/son. Mike didn't have anything illegal in his system. Everything he had was prescribed and administered by a medical doctor.

Agree.

I don't believe Klein made that comment seriously. I think it was more like a joke, a sarcasm because the boy said he saw Michael naked. Obviously the tabloids printed his words out as he said that seriously. An example is when Klein said that he donated sperm to Michael. The tabloids produced headlines such as "Klein said is the father of Michael's children", when in fact he never said such thing. Some weeks ago a journalist asked Elton John if he is going to perform at Prince William wedding. Elton jokingly said "I probably will. I will be busking outside". The next day The Daily Mail posted an article saying "Elton says that he will be probably performing at the Prince William wedding".

I never read any article where Klein says Jason was Michael lover. I read articles where Jason himself says he was Michael's lover, even though not showing any evidence to prove what he was saying.

It does not mean everything they print are lies, but most are twisted facts only meant to make headlines.

Klien said MJ was peeing infront of kids all the time, do you believe him? even Jordan & Evan with their wild imagination did not claim that :smilerolleyes:. Klien claimed MJ was straight until he met his office manager Jason and suddenly discovered he was the love of his life :smilerolleyes: you believe Jason was MJ's lover? Klien is a desperate creature, hugely in debt who is willing to say anything to get $$$$. How do I know? Court papers, government documents show he is heavily in debt.

This is the same man who told Harvey the description Jordan gave of MJ's private parts matched with the photos taken of MJ contradicting what the autopsy report sited. I'm sure uncircumsized penis is far different from circumsized one especially for a Jewish kid who claimed he saw MJ naked not once, not twice but every freaking day for MONTHS.

Klien is a liar and a pathetic creature by all means. As for Grace she has never said MJ was on drugs, a tabloid reporter claimed Grace told her that and when Grace denied she promised she would deliver a video tape of her interview but after two years of that alleged interview we saw nothing of what that proven liar claimed in her article.
Even the investigators in the search warrants did not state Grace as source for the addiction stories. They stated they were told he was an addict from FAMILY members and reports from the media. Reports we now know were coming from his own family. The source was always his family. Grace told them the name of his doctor only.

I don't believe Klein made that comment seriously. I think it was more like a joke, a sarcasm

the tabloids printed his words out as he said that seriously.

NO. klein said that on the same video you posted.

yes michael did become addicted to pain killers after his hair caught on fire :yes: and i can remember the interview with janet jackson and she said that he was addicted to other drugs aswell and the family didnt know how long he would live for :(but that obviously was not the reason it was because the doctor wasnt allowed to give propofol and he gave michael CPR on the bed :rolleyes:when you got to do it on a hard surface :yes:

yes michael did become addicted to pain killers after his hair caught on fire :yes: and i can remember the interview with janet jackson and she said that he was addicted to other drugs aswell and the family didnt know how long he would live for :(but that obviously was not the reason it was because the doctor wasnt allowed to give propofol and he gave michael CPR on the bed :rolleyes:when you got to do it on a hard surface :yes:

when did she say that? she said he was in denial and they tried to intervene several times. Janet is lying by the way. I don't believe a word out of her mouth. She claims the entire family tried interventions yet her own mother said that she was never part of an intervention. How could there be an intervention without Katherine?

This is an interview with Dr. Klein where he talks about Michael.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c6c05e85-1e33-4b5a-b348-a773402e7876

And here's the article about Grace.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20288160,00.html

If they are telling the truth or not I don't know, but I'm not making up anything.

I do not believe Klein is the father of Michael's kids. And not even Klein said he was. As far as I remember he said he donated sperm, but didn't know if Michael used.

You know what? I'd like Klein to talk about all the prescription drugs he prescribed to Michael and which were found in Michael's home during the 2003 raid. Klein should shut his mouth because if Michael really had a drug problem Klein was one of the main reasons of it! And I agree with everything Soundmind said about Klein. Klein is a lowlife liar and probably a drug addict himself!

Here is Klein with the marjuana leaf on his T-shirt:

arnold-klein.jpg

You know what? I'd like Klein to talk about all the prescription drugs he prescribed to Michael and which were found in Michael's home during the 2003 raid. Klein should shut his mouth because if Michael really had a drug problem Klein was one of the main reasons of it! And I agree with everything Soundmind said about Klein. Klein is a lowlife liar!

Exactly.. If Mike had a problem, it was Klein that started it. All that stuff about demerol injections etc.. Klein was a huge enabler and Debbie Rowe knew all about it.

I don't believe Klein made that comment seriously. I think it was more like a joke, a sarcasm because the boy said he saw Michael naked. Obviously the tabloids printed his words out as he said that seriously. An example is when Klein said that he donated sperm to Michael. The tabloids produced headlines such as "Klein said is the father of Michael's children", when in fact he never said such thing. Some weeks ago a journalist asked Elton John if he is going to perform at Prince William wedding. Elton jokingly said "I probably will. I will be busking outside". The next day The Daily Mail posted an article saying "Elton says that he will be probably performing at the Prince William wedding".

I never read any article where Klein says Jason was Michael lover. I read articles where Jason himself says he was Michael's lover, even though not showing any evidence to prove what he was saying.

It does not mean everything they print are lies, but most are twisted facts only meant to make headlines.

There was nothing sarcastic about Klein's comments, sorry. And yes, Klein did support Pfeiffer's story on TMZ. He also said Michael had this perverted hobby of peeing in a cup in front of children. (How come we never heard of it from anybody if he did that all the time?)

Also why does he feel the need to make the comment on national TV that he donated sperm if he doesn't want to stir rumours with that? He knew exactly what he was doing and what he was suggesting when he said that!

Sorry, but Soundmind is totally right about Klein!
Some things he says about Michael may be true (after all he knew him so he has some genuine info on him), but he also makes up a lot of lies to sell (eg. Pfeiffer's story, peeing in a cup in front of kids etc.). And Soundmind is also right about Klein being in a serious debt. So no wonder he sells stories of Michael and if he is out of real stories he (along with his boyfriend, Jason Pfeiffer) will make them up.

Last edited:

Exactly.. If Mike had a problem, it was Klein that started it. All that stuff about demerol injections etc.. Klein was a huge enabler and Debbie Rowe knew all about it.

I'm pretty sure Debbie has a lot of interesting infos on Klein. I hope she discloses them one day. Who knows? Maybe on the trial.....

You know what? I'd like Klein to talk about all the prescription drugs he prescribed to Michael and which were found in Michael's home during the 2003 raid. Klein should shut his mouth because if Michael really had a drug problem Klein was one of the main reasons of it! And I agree with everything Soundmind said about Klein. Klein is a lowlife liar and probably a drug addict himself!

Here is Klein with the marjuana leaf on his T-shirt:

arnold-klein.jpg

kleine is not reliable. he said Michael likes to pee in cups in front of people.

kleine never started a problem, because Michael never had a problem. i dont believe michael was addicted to anything during those last months. especially since he hated taking medications that were addictive in the first place. wierd how he wouldnt take an addictive pill, but he would allow someone to put him under loads of highly addictive surgical drugs every single night. does not make sense. And why would a drug addict about to fire his only propofol enabling doctor that he could find? makes no sense.

Even fans are spreading this "drug addict" death story....if they are really fans.

soundmind, it is wierd that you are back after six months. Don't forget that the old members who were in the IU from the very beginning have not forgotten about your past history on this board.

Last edited:

klien and others drs were investigated by the police for DR shopping and the policecame back with nothing of intrest. what klien gave to mj back in the day is irrelvent to what happened now.

klien and others drs were investigated by the police for DR shopping and the policecame back with nothing of intrest. what klien gave to mj back in the day is irrelvent to what happened now.

Of course they came back with nothing. By the time they happened to investigate him, he had plenty of time to earse every evidence that could have incriminated him.

But make no mistake, this all didn't start with Conrad Murray....

well if u want to support murray defence then fine. but evidence does not beging and end with paper work in kliens office. and as i said what klien gave to mj years back is irrelvent to what happened.

well if u want to support murray defence then fine. but evidence does not beging and end with paper work in kliens office. and as i said what klien gave to mj years back is irrelvent to what happened.

So predictable! :smilerolleyes:

No, I don't support Murray's defense. Murray has no excuse for what he has done and he should go to jail. As a responsible doctor he shouldn't have given Michael propofol at home. However I also don't want other doctors to run free who are responsible for that things came to this. Unfortunately the likes of Klein will probably never be punished though, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't deserve it.

And by the way you may think it's irrelevant what Klein gave to Michael in the past, but I'm sure Murray's defense team will bring up what was found in the 2003 raid regarding this (prescription drugs prescribed by Klein and other doctors, Demerol in a blood stain coming from Michael etc.). How the jury will view that I don't know. To me that doesn't vindicate Murray in any way, it only tells me: besides him going to jail other doctors of MJ would deserve that too (but probably they never will).

I'm also sure footage like this will be played in the courtroom:

So predictable!
well im sorry but that is the fact. we all know what murrays defence will be and its been stated again in the latest from TMZ.

yes we know of mjs issues from 93 and in the depo above where he talks about issues from the 00's. but that is irrelvent to this case and even though its unlikely the judge should not allow murray to use this as a defence as it is not a defence to what he did

mj was allowed to take medication that was prescribed for him there is no crime in that.and theres no evidence anything illegal went on. mez talked about it enough during the trial and the meds mj had to take that made him appear drowsey. that is very different from dr shopping.7 plus drs were investigated over the last year not just klien interms of a paper trail yet there was no evidence of nothing. nothing found in the house to support such a claim. sneddon raided in 93 and investigated over the drugs. and there were no charges and thats coming from sneddon.its not illegal to have medical files etc in different names to protect ID'S.theres a big difference from taking legit medicines and issues that arise from that and dr shopping and addiction.why u keep pushing the dr shopping i dont know when theres no evidence to support it. hating on klien is one thing and is certainly valid but using mj to support that warranted hate is another.

Last edited:
Spike in the propofol bottle

I have a question about the alleged spike in one of the propofol bottles. I remember reading that one of the bottles had a big tear in the rubber which shows a spike and also shows that an infusion pump wasn't used. Does anyone know if Murray's team ever addressed that since he claims he gave MJ propofol via iv drip?

Is Murray planning on saying that MJ ripped the rubber off in 2 minutes when he went to the restroom?

Re: Spike in the propofol bottle

"Dr. Dombrowski and law enforcement sources believe Dr. Murray may have connected the 100ml bottle of Propofol to the tube, and then either tried regulating the flow by "eyeballing it" or just letting it flow on its own. Dr. Dombrowski calls either scenario "reckless." Remember, Dr. Murray himself told detectives at one point he walked out of Jackson's room to go to the bathroom.

If Murray did indeed attach the 100ml bottle to the IV tube and the contents emptied into Jackson's system, that would be 40 times more Propofol than he said he administered.

So far, there has been no explanation for the empty bottle of Propofol found in the hidden compartment."

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...-mistakes&catid=174:the-trial-2010&Itemid=175

What I would like to know is how many propofol bottles were found? Was is several? And how many with a spike? Reports say they found ONE with a spike. If several propofol bottles were found and ONE was just used wih a spike, then no one can claim that Michael did that, if he was "self administering" by how he saw murray do it.

Last edited:

"Dr. Dombrowski and law enforcement sources believe Dr. Murray may have connected the 100ml bottle of Propofol to the tube, and then either tried regulating the flow by "eyeballing it" or just letting it flow on its own. Dr. Dombrowski calls either scenario "reckless." Remember, Dr. Murray himself told detectives at one point he walked out of Jackson's room to go to the bathroom.

If Murray did indeed attach the 100ml bottle to the IV tube and the contents emptied into Jackson's system, that would be 40 times more Propofol than he said he administered.

So far, there has been no explanation for the empty bottle of Propofol found in the hidden compartment."

What I would like to know is how many propofol bottles were found? And how many with a spike? If several propofol bottles were found and ONE was just used wih a spike, then no one can claim that Michael did that, if he was "self administering" by how he saw Murray do it.

Thanks! I thought I remembered that. The above sounds like what happened. I wonder how Murray will explain the spike and tear in the vial? I guess he will say Mike miraculously woke up from a coma induced sleep and ran to the closet and ripped the vial and injected himself and layed back down all within 2 minutes

Geez, I better catch up on all of this before the trial so I can be informed and can follow what is happening. I had been keepiong the news articles, but my old computer broke :)().

Kasume, I remember reading an article that told how many bottles there were. I think they also said 1 had a spike in it. But that is just from memory. I hope I come across this info again.

Geez, I better catch up on all of this before the trial so I can be informed and can follow what is happening. I had been keepiong the news articles, but my old computer broke :)().

Kasume, I remember reading an article that told how many bottles there were. I think they also said 1 had a spike in it. But that is just from memory. I hope I come across this info again.

yeah the preliminary hearing is 2 weeks away and I want to be prepared too. Murray must go to jail for his reckless behavior

gonna be a long time b4 any actual trial

gonna be a long time b4 any actual trial

you think so? I would think the prelim should be about a month and then the judge decides if there is enough evidence to bind over for trial. After that the trial should start within a couple of months from that right?

I think the preparations to the trial can last up to half a year maybe even more. We'll be lucky if the trial starts next year at all..

you think so? I would think the prelim should be about a month and then the judge decides if there is enough evidence to bind over for trial. After that the trial should start within a couple of months from that right?
a month after the prelim you have the second arraignment.so theres no way a trial would start a month after that. going by mjs case the prelim was around april/may was it? ie the grand jury. then it didnt start until the end of the following janury. now considering how slow this case has been (taken nearly double the time as it took to get to the prelim in mjs case) then maybe the judge will try and push it on quicker. but consdering how slow things are (a hearing every cuple of moths at the most) and no doubt the defence will be filing loads of motions about evidence then it would be no big shock if the actual trial didnt start until the back end of 11

Back