Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Guys, just need some feedback from the community, who is ok with me changing the member badge to the 'Innocent' image of MJ, like in the top banner?

I'm all for it!

If I may ask Gaz, is there any plan to make custom avatars available to all members again? I find avatars are very useful on forums to remember members by. Sometimes you don't recognize a member by their username but can recognize them immediately by their avatar. I miss this feature...

im all for it

btw i was wondering since this is bout member feedback could you pleaseeeeeeee change the chatroom to the way it used to be ? i miss the old one

Guess what my vote was, Gaz? lol THANK YOU so, soooo much!!!!

I actually checked what it looked like in different browsers. It all went smoothly on Avast, Brave, Firefox and Opera. Only Chrome featured the old badge until I cleared cache and browsing history. Now it seems to be showin' up nicely on every platform :kickass:

I would like to keep mine the way it is if that's possible please. it's not that I don't support Michael, because I do with all my heart. I just don't want to be constantly reminded of this awfulness that I've been trying so hard to avoid :(

I'm all for it!

If I may ask Gaz, is there any plan to make custom avatars available to all members again? I find avatars are very useful on forums to remember members by. Sometimes you don't recognize a member by their username but can recognize them immediately by their avatar. I miss this feature...
I don't mind-I love the Off the Wall picture, though.
I agree about the Avatars-I recognize people that way.

Back