Member Support thread - come on in.

Just like me. Where I live you'll have to search for hours over hours until you would meet any MJ fan. In fact, I still haven't ever met one yet. Pherhaps they are out there, but sadly, in my region Michael doesn't seem to have many fans. I'm really jealous of the fans that can gather together, and can express their love for Michael together.
I have my siblings, who also love Michael, but that's it.
I really enjoy being here, meeting you guys.

Miss_Star :hug:

thanks Riley :cry: :hug: and hugs to everyone on this terribly sad day...I haven't felt this bad for months :no: :(

Riley I was meaning to say earlier...I saw your siggy and it set me off crying again...but in a good way because the words...that poem in your siggy, is so lovely :heart: :yes: :cry:

I haven't visited MJJC for some time, but as I did not make the trip to L.A. this year, it seemed like the only natural place to be at this moment in time. BIG HUGS to all my fellow MJJC members - I really don't know how I would've gotten through this last year if I had not met so many wonderful people here.

My mind is just blank. Some of you write such wonderful things about Michael...:cry:

My mind is just blank. Some of you write such wonderful things about Michael...:cry:

Don't worry...you have it all in your heart :yes: ...how you feel about Michael :better: you don't have to write anything cos we all know how you feel...we all feel the same :cry: :huggy:

Don't do it

I know a lot of fans have taken there lives but don't do it it's not worth it :no:

Re: Don't do it

...They've committed suicide because he died? That's sad. I know that he's gone, but don't end your life short just because his life ended short too.

I'm never one to say "well Michael wouldn't want this to be this way"...but the man was all about love and for caring and for life. I won't mock anyone because I understand in a sense, and I know many have sadly already done this. But it truly is not the way to go about it if you ask me. Just remember that one day we will all see him again, but until then, just carry is messages and bring joy to others much like he brought joy to our lives.

I KNOW its hard. Especially on days like today. But we have to stay strong not only for ourselves, and our loved ones, but for Michael as well. Just "Keep The Faith"!!

ehm i think this is a sensitive thread and i dont know if its appropiate this day?? Also maybe you can change your titel or put it somewhere else *mod?* because this section I thought was for remembering michael and not heavy subjects like this??

Two years, where did the time go? It's weird, it feels like it was yesterday and at the same time like it was many years ago. The pain feels like it did that day and it feels like I've been sad this whole time and that makes it feels like forever but at the same time, life has moved on a little so time does go by fast and yea.... it feels like yesterday.

I'm glad to see so many people still here, still talking about MJ, still wanting to do the right thing and still fighting for him. I wish you all the very best and hope we will stay together in this for as long as we can.

I haven't been active much in the last year...I sort of just pushed Michael away to avoid the pain. It's all flooding back right now though. I'm heading to Forest Lawn in a couple of hours and I know it's going to be hard. I hope you are all able to get through this day. If there are any fans from out of the area visiting LA please feel free to contact me. :)

He was the greatest performer, a genius in music, one of the best singers but for me it´s his eyes.The eyes is the window of the soul and Michael had such a beautiful soul
I borrow these lines from an ABBA-song

Look into his angeleyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angeleyes
You'll think you're in paradise

MIST;3419273 said:
He was the greatest performer, a genius in music, one of the best singers but for me it´s his eyes.The eyes is the window of the soul and Michael had such a beautiful soul
I borrow these lines from an ABBA-song

Look into his angeleyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angeleyes
You'll think you're in paradise

That's beautiful and so true.

I didn't know where to go, so I shall post here. So I just finished reading Latoya's book, and wanted to know why she insists that Michael was murdered.

I am just so confused what to believe!!!! I been listening to different voices talking to me all at once...various death hoaxers, interviews, stories, theories and now Latoya. Its just slowly been driving me crazy. Everyone has got something to say and I guess I am so impatient. What happened to Michael?! Is he dead? Alive? Did he die surrounded with people whom he did not trust instead of his family, friends and fans who loved him so much? Was he in pain?

Please could someone comfort me, I just feel so sad right now.

Fact Michael is dead.
Murray gave him strong drugs to sleep on without monitoring him.
It seems like he didn´t trust his siblings and dad and didn´t want them there.
His friend Miko Brando was there during the rehearsals and fans were outside.
He had talked to the Cascios on the phone.
Michael was creating a show and was busy with other things too, I don´t think he had that much time to spend with friends.

When should he had said he thought he was going to be murdered to Latoya?There was a familymeeting but it seems they had a good time then.
When Michael and LMP married Latoya gave interviews that it was only business.
We know for sure that wasn´t true

Due to what she did in 1993. I find her a gossip, money making sister, due to the fact that when she tried it in the music industry people just laughed.

Then she gets asked why she said stuff, she blames it on something, like her 'abusive husband'. She is the only family member who exploits Michael's business or just makes up crap.

I have lost a lot of respect for her.

Back