Men Claim Share of Michael Jackson's Estate (Broderick Morris and Quadree El-Amin)

Ivy, do you have any updates of this case?
I noticed there were declarations filed by Raymone B etc

sorry for the late reply, I just saw this.

those were filed under probate claim and probate documents aren't available online. so no I don't have any updates.

As the trial of this case has started and media is reporting it, I think it's best if we use this thread.

Remember this is being heard under probate so documents aren't available online.

Michael Jackson and I were working on a comeback, man tells court

Michael Jackson was excited about a comeback that included public appearances, performing on tour and making more music -- with a Japanese anime component -- Qadree El-Amin testified in court. El-Amin was the manager of Boyz II Men. (AP Photo/Rusty Kennedy, file)
By Bill Hetherman, City News Service

LOS ANGELES — A businessman claiming part ownership in a company Michael Jackson created testified today the late singer could have earned up to $1 billion in a career comeback.

Qadree El-Amin took the witness stand in a non-jury trial resulting from a petition filed by the Jackson estate, which seeks to have the estate declared the sole owners of the Michael Jackson Co. LLC. Jackson died June 25, 2009, at age 50 of acute propofol intoxication.

El-Amin told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Maria Stratton that Jackson could have overcome allegations of child molestation and recharged his career by making public appearances, performing on tour and making more music.

According to El-Amin, when he and three other people outlined plans for an entertainment comeback to Jackson in Tokyo in 2006, Jackson’s demeanor changed from downcast to upbeat and confident.

“When we first got there he was really broken down, then he became energized,” El-Amin said. “He was in charge, he was calling the shots.”

In his opening statement, the estate’s chief lawyer, Howard Weitzman, disputed the ownership claims of El-Amin and the others and said they were looking for a “windfall.”

But lawyers for El-Amin -- Broderick Morris, Raymone Bain and Adean King -- say they collectively own about 15 percent of the company under a 3 a.m. deal Jackson made with them in a Tokyo hotel room on June 1, 2006.

They say it was Jackson’s idea to form the company and that he reserved 75 ownership for himself; 10 percent each to his mother, Katherine, and Bain, his general manager; and 1.68 percent each to El-Amin, Morris and King.

King worked at the time for Bain, who testified in a sworn declaration that she met Jackson through tennis star Serena Williams. El-Amin was the manager of Boyz II Men. Morris was the chief operating officer of Positive Productions Inc., a Japan-based company that promoted concerts and other events in that country.

El-Amin said that in the early days of their meetings, Jackson worried about his finances.

“I need money, I need money,” the singer repeatedly said, according to El-Amin.

El-Amin said he felt obligated to Jackson in part because the entertainer allowed him and his wife to get married at Neverland Ranch the same day the singer and his sister, Janet, were making a video at Universal Studios.

El-Amin said Jackson was enamored with the singer’s own idea of making animation projects as part of his comeback.

“He loved Japanese animation,” El-Amin testified.

El-Amin said a series of positive meetings leading up to and including the 3 a.m. session had Jackson and everyone in the room optimistic for the future.

“I’m telling you and I couldn’t sleep and he (Jackson) was (also) happy,” El-Amin said.

Pressed by Weitzman to describe any successful deals that resulted in 2006 or 2007 from the alleged 3 a.m. agreement, El-Amin struggled to provide any details. However, he said he believed some positive results occurred.

Maxwell Blecher, an attorney for El-Amin and the three other respondents, said he does not know how much his clients may be entitled to if they win the case because the estate’s lawyers have not given them documents demonstrating the value of the estate. However, he said that despite the lack of information, it is worthwhile for the four to push forward.

“I believe there is substantial money there,” Blecher said.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...-i-were-working-on-a-comeback-man-tells-court

So they say that Michael loved anime? I'd say YES to that. I knew he loved anime.

After Jackson's death, the executors of his estate - defendants Braca and McLain - conducted business on behalf of the estate through The Michael Jackson Company, but made no effort to contact the company's stakeholders, Morris and El-Amin say. They say they asked to inspect the company's books in December 2012.

"Defendants responded by filing a petition with the probate court in which they claim that the Jackson estate is the sole owner of The Michael Jackson Company," the complaint states.

It continues: "Plaintiffs have not made and do not intend to make a claim on the Jackson estate. Like any other privately held asset, plaintiffs' equity interest in The Michael Jackson Company exists wholly independently of any other equity holder, including the Jackson estate. And by expressly repudiating plaintiffs' interest in the company, defendants have created an actual controversy over the ownership of the company. Thus, by this action plaintiffs seek damages for defendants' breach of the joint venture agreement, and an accounting to ascertain the precise amount they are owed."

Known business ventures conducted by the Jackson estate after the singer's death include the 2009 film "Michael Jackson's This Is It," which earned $260 million worldwide, and from which the Jackson estate received 90 percent of the profits. In March 2010, the estate inked the largest music contract ever with Sony, a $250 million deal to keep Jackson's catalog until 2017 as well as the promise of seven posthumous records.
Three years after the deal, Sony has yet to release any new music from the King of Pop.
Morris and El-Amin seek damages for breach of joint venture agreement and an accounting.
-------------------------------------------

This is from the first post. They are not looking for peanuts, but big moneys from TII, Sony deal, and other deals the estate have done since.

They say it was Jackson’s idea to form the company and that he reserved 75 ownership for himself; 10 percent each to his mother, Katherine, and Bain, his general manager; and 1.68 percent each to El-Amin, Morris and King.

This does not total 100%; slightly over.

It would be grand to have the dueling documents.

This does not total 100%; slightly over.

Media had the wrong number. There men claim shares of 1.66666666 and 10% for Raymone.

It would be grand to have the dueling documents.

there isn't much documents - hence this lawsuit and why it has been going on for sometime. There is one document about incorporation which doesn't mention anything at all about other shares. and then a minutes of meeting document the next day mentioning the shares and has a MJ signature.

I'm personally curious about the incorporation documents and if it ever showed this share division. I don't know how much of that info is available publicly and I personally didn't check.

Thanks ivy. Do u have enough info to have an opinion as to how this might go

Thanks ivy. Do u have enough info to have an opinion as to how this might go

Hard to say. I have limited information about this. This is what I know

- In 2012 El-Amin sends Estate an accounting request claiming he has a share at MJ Co. Just like that no supporting documents etc. Estate denies the request and files 850 motion asking court to determine MJ and now his Estate is the sole owner of MJ Co.

- In 2013 now joined by Morris, El-Amin files a civil lawsuit.

- In 2014 Bain who lost all of her attempts to get money from MJ Estate joins to the case. Plus King joins - apparently King is someone who used to work for Bain.

- According to the initial civil complaint that I have access, there are two pieces of documents. One is about forming MJ Co and Bain being the manager - signed May 2006. This document doesn't include any share division among the parties. Second is a minutes of first meeting document which lists the share division and has MJ's signature on it.

- Estate in its initial reply (to put civil case on hold pending probate 850 motion) refers to it as "supposed oral agreement". Estate says at the time of MJ's death the company was a single member company with sole member being MJ. Hence they argue that when forming the company MJ (or perhaps more correctly Bain) didn't stick to the supposedly alleged share division. Given there is no operating agreement or these people were treated as members of MJ Co, they can't claim actual ownership, they only claim equitable ownership.

That's where my information stops. Civil case was put on hold pending probate 850 motion. And probate documents aren't available online. So any new information, discovery, I'm not aware. Now it's finally time to hear and decide on the 850 motion.

If you ask my personal opinion, I'm skeptical. Why wait until 2012? They surely should have known their alleged shares in this company and how it was used at TII deal. Why not make a claim in 2009? or why didn't Bain include this in her own case? Both Bain and King made creditor claims about MJ Co and only asked for wages for their services and not claim an ownership share. Then there seems to be only one piece of signed document which cannot be confirmed by company incorporation documents.

So it all comes to what you believe.

If you believe this to be true, Raymone has a pretty sweet deal.$30,000 monthly salary, 10% from all deals she bring, 10% of MJ Company. King also has a sweet deal $20,000 salary (signed by Bain as MJ co manager) and a 1.6% share of the company. Well given how/why Bain was fired, I'm skeptical about this all.

edited to add: Also weitzman has a point. What did this people do to get paid? MJ Co was formed in June 2006. These people state Bain couldn't reach to MJ in 2008. So what happened between 2006 -2008? there clearly was no movie or animation deals happening. MJ Co was used for TII concert and TII movie but those deals were done by Tohme and Branca/McClain.

Last edited:
Weitzman jumped straight to the only point. This company was formed in 2006 and Michael gave them percentages in lieu of salary. Maybe.

They were supposed to go out and negotiate deals for a comeback.
Instead, they sat up at 3am just talking and dreaming about what could be. The only good thing is that Michael had somebody to talk to in the middle of the night. It's the only positive I can think of.

They made no deals. They deserve nothing. I suppose since the Estate is challenging their ownership in this company, they are challenging the validity of the will. Tit for tat.

From probate notes:
FACTS: Qadree El-Amin claims to be a member of, and have an ownership interest in, The Michael Jackson Company, LLC (the "Company"). There may be other Doe Respondents making a similar claim. The Company is a single-member Delaware LLC whose sole member as of 6/25/09 was decd. Respondent has not provided exrs with any credible evidence to support the claim.

I suppose they can claim anything but they have to prove it in the court.

PS, If Bain scammed money from Michael, she probably stole money from these guys too.

I truly want to see the signature page and if there is mention of Tohme's deals/workings by the plaintiffs at all.

I believe Tohme would have made himself aware of any ownership change provided there was one.

Thanks ivy. Isnt their a company house type place in the usa were all businesses and their owners are registared.logically it should be easy to show one way or the other but as normal it comes down to oral agreements. Seems to me like another cash in. Like u say why wait so long and as barbie said what did they do pre 09.

I truly want to see the signature page

if you ask it nicely I'll post it

and if there is mention of Tohme's deals/workings by the plaintiffs at all.

no.

in their own words in their complaint "in late 2008, it became increasingly difficult for Ms. Bain and other members of MJ's professional team to communicate with MJ".

Bain was replaced with Tohme and all of these people were cut. Then their timeline jumps to 2012 when they claim they became aware Estate was doing business under MJ Co name and they asked for accounting/inspection of MJ Co books.

Isnt their a company house type place in the usa were all businesses and their owners are registared.

yeah there is. this is a company that was incorporated in delaware. I don't think those information is public or free though. Estate wrote in their reply it was sole-member company with listing MJ as the only member at the time of MJ's death.

From probate notes:
FACTS: Qadree El-Amin claims to be a member of, and have an ownership interest in, The Michael Jackson Company, LLC (the "Company"). There may be other Doe Respondents making a similar claim. The Company is a single-member Delaware LLC whose sole member as of 6/25/09 was decd. Respondent has not provided exrs with any credible evidence to support the claim.

I suppose they can claim anything but they have to prove it in the court.

that's the problem. They have a minutes of meeting document that is signed by MJ and showing the shares of the members in the future to be incorporated company. However when the company was incorporated 1-2 weeks later it only showed MJ as a member. I suppose that's the part that Estate questions the credibility. If they were supposed to get a share of the company, wouldn't you think that share division would be shown at the incorporation documents?

Last edited:
Thanks ivy. Seems pretty logical to me then. If the company is only registared in mjs name and they have no documention other than the minutes then imo they have no case. Mj could promise you the world but if when the paper work was done and he changed his mind and decided he didnt want you apart of his company then... and if these ppl were now claiming their share you think they would have noticed when the company was created that hold on we arent named.or maybe they did but didnt care and thats why they werent exactly doing their job. Then bingo post 09 and they start smelling greenbacks

I guess it comes down to whether the judge thinks the minutes signing is legally binding and mj shafted them by then creating the company a week or so later only in his name.

Last edited:
I guess it comes down to whether the judge thinks the minutes signing is legally binding and mj shafted them by then creating the company a week or so later only in his name.

funny enough Bain was the person that incorporated the company on MJ's behalf. MJ didn't handle paperwork etc.

So the options are

- that signed minutes document is forged - hence why the incorporation didn't show the shares
- MJ signed it and later changed his mind - hence why the incorporation didn't show the shares.
- MJ signed it and meant it but it was Bain's incompetence that didn't record the shares at incorporation documents.

Last edited:
I'll go with option three lol. wouldnt it be ironic. Then again maybe she would claim that for a cut

Marc posted that RJ declaration came from that certain twitter account

I did too. Saw something interesting. The declaration document had hyperlinked emails. Meaning it's a pdf. It also didn't have the court clerk's filed time stamp. In other words it looks like the fan didn't get it from the court (court documents are scanned from hard copies and/or hard copies from hard copies, they don't have active links and they all have a filed time stamp on them), and either one of the parties, lawyers or Randy gave the document to that person.

John Branca is being challenged in the courts downtown LA next week re:
"Validity of the Will". I'll be there!

I think she went ahead of herself or something, as to me it doesn't seem to be about validity of the Will

there's perhaps some element of wishful thinking. I saw it being referred as "randy's case" or "petition". Neither is correct. This was merely a declaration. the reason was to try to get Estate's 850 motion dismissed arguing they didn't have standing. It wasn't a direct will or executor challenge. Plus it's quite unlikely that any court would allow a non-beneficiary to challenge the will / executors 6+ yrs later.

This is the latest

From what I'm hearing they threw Randy Jackson's case out. Only Katherine Jackson and the Children can challenge Branca Re:The will.etc.

Well we already knew this. So again some of the interpretation seems to be wishful thinking of an anti-estate mindset.

I'll go with option three lol. wouldnt it be ironic. Then again maybe she would claim that for a cut

To me what stands out is the timing and no request was done until December 2012.

Wouldn't people supposed to know their shares in a company and why not immediately after MJ's death reach out to the Estate and tell them you own some shares? And MJ Co was used at TII Movie and it was widely reported. Wouldn't you expect the people demand payment by 2009/ 2010?

So no claim/request for inspection of company records until December 2012 seems very very odd to me. Bain who had no problems with suing MJ in his lifetime, his Estate after his death, making creditor claims and taking her cases to appeal didn't make a claim about her 10% share until 2014? So personally speaking timing seems very very suspicious.

Last edited:
Today's media report

Who will be the owner of Michael Jackson’s estate?

One of Michael Jackson’s former personal managers testified Tuesday that the financially strapped singer had ambitious plans to rebuild a career that by 2006 had remained tarnished despite his acquittal in a child molestation case the prior year.

Raymone Bain — one of four people claiming part ownership in a company created by Jackson — took the witness stand on the second day of a non-jury trial resulting from a petition filed by the Jackson estate, which is seeking to have the estate declared the sole owners of the Michael Jackson Co. LLC.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009, at age 50 of a drug overdose while in Los Angeles preparing for a series of comeback concerts in London.

Bain, Qadree El-Amin, Broderick Morris and Adean King say they collectively own about 15 percent of the company under a 3 a.m. deal to which Jackson agreed in a Tokyo hotel room on June 1, 2006. King was the only one of the four not present when the alleged accord was reached.

After a well-publicized trial, Jackson was found not guilty of all child molestation charges against him in June 2005. According to Bain, the singer desired to change the public’s opinion of him, which had hit a sour note because of the trial.

“He was interested in turning ’round the negative image prior to, during and after the child molestation trial,” Bain said.

Bain said Jackson flew to Tokyo from London to be present at the meetings with the claimants as well with businessmen who he hoped could help him realize his dream of building a studio for 3D projects.

“He was ahead of his time,” Bain said. “This was before ‘Avatar.”‘

Jackson also was interested in animation work, Bain said. But he needed the help of investors who were willing to put up $50 million to $60 million to build the 3D studio, Bain said.

No deals occurred despite lengthy meetings, Bain said.

“It seemed we met 24 hours a day,” she said.

Bain said Jackson also was in need of immediate income. Asked by the Jackson estate’s attorney, Howard Weitzman, how much the singer desired, Bain replied, “Anything that he could get.”

Maxwell Blecher, an attorney for El-Amin and the three other respondents, said he does not know how much his clients may be entitled to if they win the case because the estate’s lawyers have not given them documents demonstrating the value of the estate. However, he said that despite the lack of information, it is worthwhile for the four to push forward.

— City News Service

http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2015/12/29/who-will-be-the-owners-of-michael-jacksons-estate/

-----

edited to add : RF also has a piece about this

Believe it Or Not: A Michael Jackson Court Case Is Going on Right Now in Los Angeles

It’s hard to believe, but six and a half years after his tragic death, yet another court case involving Michael Jackson is going on right now in Los Angeles.

The case is billed as Qadree El-Amin vs. Michael Jackson Estate (John Branca, John McClain). Although she’s not named as a plaintiff, the person lurking behind this effort to extrude money from the Estate is Michael’s former p.r. lady and “manager,” Miss Raymone Bain.

When Tom Mesereau, Michael’s criminal attorney, fired her right before the jury decision in June 2005 for Jackson’s child molestation case, she called me. I was driving back to L.A. after another week in wonderful Santa Maria, California. I turned right around. Raymone, who’d ruled the roost, was out.

Yet she returned a year later, after Jackson’s self-exile in Bahrain and other places. She was his manager now, and would be until Tohme Tohne ousted her in a coup. The Raymone Era could take up its own book. She sued Michael for $44 million after he died. Well come on, why not? Ah, Raymone. She is a legend. She should get points for tenacity and perseverance.

El-Amin et al’s complaint, filed in May 2013– almost four years after Michael’s death-alleges that back in 2006 he, someone named Broderick Morris, and Bain’s assistant all contracted with Jackson to start a new company that would house all his film and recording projects. They have documents to prove it, they say.

Who is Qadree El-Amin? I have no idea, really. But from 1997-2013 he has about 20 cases in civil court. They range from breach of contract to a domestic dispute to a divorce. There’s also a paternity case and several Small Claims cases. Whoever he is, Mr. El-Amin is no stranger to L.A. Superior Court.

The complaint El Amin filed is full of mistakes in its timeline and generalizations about Jackson. I’m sure Howard Weitzman– handling the trial himself, I hear– is going to town on this stuff, as well as the omission of how Tohme got rid of Bain and how she wouldn’t let go. (Then, of course, Tohme wouldn’t let go.)There’s no jury, but the trial judge must be getting an earful.

By the way: My favorite part of the complaint is an exhibit– in which El-Amin et al add on their June 1, 2006 contract with Jackson. The agreement claim that Michael intends for his son Prince to become Chairman of this new company they all started together when the boy “finishes scoool.” Yes, that’s the way it’s written, just above Michael’s floating signature. LOL.

Good luck!

Last edited:
ivy;4125976 said:
No deals occurred despite lengthy meetings, Bain said.

“It seemed we met 24 hours a day,” she said.

Bain said Jackson also was in need of immediate income. Asked by the Jackson estate’s attorney, Howard Weitzman, how much the singer desired, Bain replied, “Anything that he could get.”

— City News Service

http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2015/12/29/who-will-be-the-owners-of-michael-jacksons-estate/

You betcha there's substantial money there and none for them. Glad this isn't a jury trial and hope the judge has common sense.

Glad he had meetings in Tokyo-but she was paid a hefty salary for services like that, right? And TII wasn't set up in that deal.
And if they lent him money, prove it and they're entitled to that. Although that should have been submitted in probate court immediately.
Throw the case out.
Next.

(And these people getting excited about Randy challenging the will? Don't they remember that even Joseph wasn't allowed to do that).

ivy;4125958 said:
- that signed minutes document is forged - hence why the incorporation didn't show the shares.

I think that is my pick, given that in the past case, all of sudden Raymone was able to find letter from MJ to support her case:
"In October 2010, a few months after that decision, Bain moved for relief from the judgment based on "newly discovered evidence." She had come into possession of a letter from Jackson to Bain stating, "I have never terminated your services nor did I null and void any of your Agreements. I know nothing about a release form. I neither authorized or signed the same. Therefore, I am authorizing you to continue to communicate with Mr. Yakoob regarding the Sultan's property in Las Vegas, and to continue your role as my General Manager and President/COO of The Michael Jackson Company.""
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/michael-jacksons-publicist-cant-revive-703590

ivy;4125967 said:
I did too. Saw something interesting. The declaration document had hyperlinked emails. Meaning it's a pdf. It also didn't have the court clerk's filed time stamp. In other words it looks like the fan didn't get it from the court (court documents are scanned from hard copies and/or hard copies from hard copies, they don't have active links and they all have a filed time stamp on them), and either one of the parties, lawyers or Randy gave the document to that person.

there's perhaps some element of wishful thinking. I saw it being referred as "randy's case" or "petition". Neither is correct. This was merely a declaration. the reason was to try to get Estate's 850 motion dismissed arguing they didn't have standing. It wasn't a direct will or executor challenge. Plus it's quite unlikely that any court would allow a non-beneficiary to challenge the will / executors 6+ yrs later.

I put my money on Randy. He always knows how to pick the certain people to mix with, first TM, now this hoaxer:scratch:

Roger F wrote:
"The complaint El Amin filed is full of mistakes in its timeline and generalizations about Jackson. I’m sure Howard Weitzman– handling the trial himself, I hear– is going to town on this stuff, as well as the omission of how Tohme got rid of Bain and how she wouldn’t let go. (Then, of course, Tohme wouldn’t let go.)There’s no jury, but the trial judge must be getting an earful.

By the way: My favorite part of the complaint is an exhibit– in which El-Amin et al add on their June 1, 2006 contract with Jackson. The agreement claim that Michael intends for his son Prince to become Chairman of this new company they all started together when the boy “finishes scoool.” Yes, that’s the way it’s written, just above Michael’s floating signature. LOL."

Did we ever get to read the actual complaint and where did he get it?
I wonder who did the spell check for that agreement:)

barbee0715;4125988 said:
(And these people getting excited about Randy challenging the will? Don't they remember that even Joseph wasn't allowed to do that).

I think these people won't let the common sense stand on the way over wishful thinking, or something like that:cheeky:

Last edited:
Today's media report

TWIGGY ?@MJHOAXLIVE 7h7 hours ago
It was a media blackout. What happened today in the courts could blow this whole thing wide open..

Seemingly a few reporters slipped through media blackout:giggle:

Hot damn, do we not have someone who lives near LA court to go and check what happened and what thing is going to blow?
That twit got me curious:D

Last edited:
yeah there is. this is a company that was incorporated in delaware. I don't think those information is public or free though. Estate wrote in their reply it was sole-member company with listing MJ as the only member at the time of MJ's death.

that's the problem. They have a minutes of meeting document that is signed by MJ and showing the shares of the members in the future to be incorporated company. However when the company was incorporated 1-2 weeks later it only showed MJ as a member. I suppose that's the part that Estate questions the credibility. If they were supposed to get a share of the company, wouldn't you think that share division would be shown at the incorporation documents?

I have been trying to find info regarding that MJ's new company and found a bit from LeslieMJHu blog
The Michael Jackson Company LLC
Register date: 06/13/2006
County: Delaware, California
Ownership: 100%
Profile: Intellectual property, general.
Established by MJ as the new centerpiece of his re-organised empire. After his death used as an entity for all new major projects.
http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.ie

Dennis Hawk, Tohme's attorney mentions in his email; to Kathy Jorrie (AEG case) that MJ is the sole officer
http://www.psblaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Exhibit-058-AEGL223138-39.pdf

So option:
- that signed minutes document is forged - hence why the incorporation didn't show the shares
seems to be more likely. MJ was in France when this company was registered.

Last edited:
Seemingly a few reporters slipped through media blackout

there is no such thing as a selective blackout of the courtroom. A case/hearing/courtroom is either closed to public (people and media) or open to anyone. Courts don't differentiate between media and the public. It might not be a huge media draw but City News is clearly following the hearings.

Rest could be an exaggeration combined with wishful thinking. I can't even remember how many times some people hoped a case would bring the end of the Estate.

MJ was in France when this company was registered.

He didn't handle the paperwork himself. Bain was supposed to incorporate it for his behalf.

in the past case, all of sudden Raymone was able to find letter from MJ to support her case

yep she did and it was a faxed letter - meaning no way to determine if it was an actual signature of MJ or if was copied/reproduced.

Last edited:
there is no such thing as a selective blackout of the courtroom. A case/hearing/courtroom is either closed to public (people and media) or open to anyone. Courts don't differentiate between media and the public. It might not be a huge media draw but City News is clearly following the hearings.

Rest could be an exaggeration combined with wishful thinking. I can't even remember how many times some people hoped a case would bring the end of the Estate.

Well, there is a few more cases to follow and keep wishful thinking up that somehow and someday Randy would be the rightful executor of MJ's estate:cheeky:

He didn't handle the paperwork himself. Bain was supposed to incorporate it for his behalf.
Thats why I don't believe this case is valid. If there was a such an agreement, would you forget to add your name to company details if you are going to register a new company and you are supposed to own a little bit of it? I personally would make sure my name is there.
I think this is just an afterthought for attempting to get some money of MJ's estate, and seemingly it took some years to development before they got their acts together and filed lawsuit.

Edited to add, what stopped Raymone to edit company details later on if MJ really wanted those people to have part of his company and she had MJ's approval?

Last edited:
a little entertainment for us while we are waiting for something to blow up in court or whatever is going to blow:giggle:

Pearljr
?@Pearljr
OMG! I just read @MJhoaxlive tweets and apparently Randy is challenging the will so that COULD explain Paris (... http://fb.me/3ihd9lAtz

TWIGGY ?@MJHOAXLIVE 53m53 minutes ago
TWIGGY Retweeted Pearljr
I heard Randy case was thrown out!!
Unless Prince, Paris or Katherine Jsckson challenge Branca.

tumblr_inline_n7nadmIf3x1ss9eti.gif

Just read her TL and twit longer. Oh dear. Another fan making it all about themselves.

Who were these ppl before 2009? In the fan community or what.

if you ask it nicely I'll post it

laughs

A tip for yourself and Friedman: NOT Michael's signature.

296928_10150542406412796_521432795_11695375_1775.jpg

374614_10150542406527796_521432795_11695377_7637.jpg

301935_10150542429957796_521432795_11695573_1920.jpg

309505_10150542406332796_521432795_11695371_4834.jpg

Michael's signature.

297362_10150542406257796_521432795_11695369_5817.jpg

If Weitzman truly said Tohme was a gatekeeper of Michael's business then, the Estate understands as I said. Tohme would have made himself aware of any ownership change provided there was one.

Interesting if Weitzman asked about an intervention related to drug usage if he indeed did.

Back