Men Claim Share of Michael Jackson's Estate (Broderick Morris and Quadree El-Amin)

That's just stupid.

If Michael felt that strongly then he most certainly would have written another will and it would have been safely placed well away from Branca and co. Hate how they portray Michael as someone so helpless and dim witted.

That's just stupid.

If Michael felt that strongly then he most certainly would have written another will and it would have been safely placed well away from Branca and co. Hate how they portray Michael as someone so helpless and dim witted.

Isn't it just:doh:

It just reeks desperation that they have to take this route because their case is so weak.

I remember in one interview, Branca said that he didn't know whether the will they had was Michael's last one.
That part is not understood by these dimwits.

If I hated someone so much that even mentioning their name would make me cry, I would most certainly get myself some law office and ask them to draft a new will naming someone else as executor. No, Michael didn't do that, according these he kept crying!

the mere mention of Mr Branca's name, it was highly unlikely he would ever re-hire him. Mr Jackson would become angry, scream and literally cry when anyone even mentioned Mr Branca's name."
---------------

You think they would at least try to make it sound believable. This sort of stuff really pisses me off. Seeing how ppl are prepared to basically attack mj and make him sound like and idiot inorder to further their causes. You love him like family and want to slap these ppl then you realise it is his family doing this and they dont care one bit aslong ad it gets them and their cronies what they want

Did bain forget she asked mj about his will and he told her he didnt need to do another..

Of course you would, it's just plain old common sense.

These fans supporting this attempt to reduce assets of Michaels beneficiaries just because it sticks it to Michaels executors should take a long hard look at themselves.

the mere mention of Mr Branca's name, it was highly unlikely he would ever re-hire him. Mr Jackson would become angry, scream and literally cry when anyone even mentioned Mr Branca's name."
---------------

You think they would at least try to make it sound believable. This sort of stuff really pisses me off. Seeing how ppl are prepared to basically attack mj and make him sound like and idiot inorder to further their causes. You love him like family and want to slap these ppl then you realise it is his family doing this and they dont care one bit aslong ad it gets them and their cronies what they want

Did bain forget she asked mj about his will and he told her he didnt need to do another..

Yes, it must be a bummer that past interviews comes back to bite her arse:)

From 5:50 mark, obviously MJ was happy with it.

Last edited:
So the whole declaration was about how much Michael hated Branca, and cried his eyes out when he name was mentioned, and how great Bain was as Michael general manager etc......
If she was so great, why didn't she pay Michael's taxes for 3 years:doh:

In the bodyguards' book there was some interesting info about Raymone Bain.

Bill: The schoolteacher had a place to stay. She had a small apartment that was still available because it had been paid for in advance for a year, so it was available for her when we got back. Grace was traveling. She’d been in Jersey for about three days and then she’d bounced. I hadn’t seen her since. That got me thinking about her apartment at the Turnberry, where Raymone had her place too. I didn’t know if Grace was coming back, but I knew Raymone’s had to be empty. So I said to Mr. Jackson, “Why don’t you stay at Raymone’s apartment?” He said, “Raymone has a place in Vegas?” “Yeah.” “Where?” “At the Turnberry Towers.” He didn’t know what that was. I had to explain it to him. High-end, gated community, luxury condos. He said, “Bill, I need you to find out who’s paying for that.” I called the property manager that was renting them out and he said, “I can’t give that information to you.”

I said, “Well, if the apartment is in Michael Jackson’s name then surely you can give the information to him.” He said he could, so I put Mr. Jackson on the phone and that’s when he learned that the apartment was being paid for out of an account Raymone controlled on his behalf. He was livid. He told me he wanted both apartments, Grace’s and Raymone’s. He said, “I want my mom to have one of those apartments and I’ll stay in the other one.” I said I’d get right on it. I called Raymone and told her, “Mr. Jackson wants the apartments.” She said, “What apartments?” “The ones over at the Turnberry.” She seemed caught off guard. She said that we didn’t have those anymore. A friend was letting her use them. I didn’t say anything. I knew this was one of those times I should just play dumb and stay out of it. A few days later, she came out to Vegas because that situation got ugly. The first thing she said on the way home from the airport was, “Bill, we don’t have those apartments anymore. I don’t know why he thinks that we have those apartments and that we were paying for them out of his money.” I didn’t argue with her. She didn’t need to justify herself to me; she needed to justify herself to Mr. Jackson. I took her to meet with him. Whatever went down between them in that conversation, I have no idea. The apartments never came up again. They were gone. They were unavailable. Maybe the rent was already late on them?
Maybe Mr. Jackson had known about them at one point but then forgot? That wouldn’t have surprised me. It was never explained. But that was the last I ever saw or heard from Raymone Bain.

Note Bains declaration is posted for supporters of Michaels estate to read - held up as absolute proof of 'the truth' - whereas the actual truth as I see it is that she is saying what they want to hear and they have latched onto it rather than be concerned about the possibility of what might be lost to Michaels estate if this action is successful.

Its messed up.

Note Bains declaration is posted for supporters of Michaels estate to read - held up as absolute proof of 'the truth' - whereas the actual truth as I see it is that she is saying what they want to hear and they have latched onto it rather than be concerned about the possibility of what might be lost to Michaels estate if this action is successful.

Its messed up.

They would support CM if he says Michael hated Branca and cried every time his name was mentioned:doh:

I wonder what was going on yesterday at courtroom as no article out from that LA media that Ivy posted yesterday?
That Raymone declaration was filed the same time as Randy (December) so it has nothing to do what is going on the court now.

They would support CM if he says Michael hated Branca and cried every time his name was mentioned:doh:

I wonder what was going on yesterday at courtroom as no article out from that LA media that Ivy posted yesterday?
That Raymone declaration was filed the same time as Randy (December) so it has nothing to do what is going on the court now.

The person they thought was a scapegoat for AEG's guilt? Yeah, probably.

Actually, I know of Estate haters who expressed sympathy for Wade Robson just because he is suing the Estate. Just shows where their priorities are.

They aint supporters/fans/defenders of mj thats for sure. Just like certain family members. They will say/do anything to further their cause even if that means throwing mj under a bus.

This is just really ugly and nasty, not to mention stupid.
So does this hatred of the execs come from fandom of the Jackson family or do they really believe Branca was behind the molestation allegations?
Why didn't Raymone make a fake will with herself as exec? I'm surprised she just didn't try that.

So does this hatred of the execs come from fandom of the Jackson family or do they really believe Branca was behind the molestation allegations?
---------------------------
I doubt anyone could believe that. I dont know the history of these ppl but you would have to presume they are family/randy stans/suckups. There really is no other logical reason imho

So does this hatred of the execs come from fandom of the Jackson family

some. but most goes back to Cascio songs IMO. I know several fans who didn't care about branca and/or will at all and then became extremely anti estate / branca after cascio songs.

Nothing happened in the court, no news?

Shoot, I had to go and have a look if that hoaxer have any new "information" but she was only having an " intelligent" talk with her pals Charles T, and few others how Peter L was killed because he had real will, and Mjap reckoning that Branca is getting ripped in pieces online by MJ fans (all 6 of them):smilerolleyes:

Nothing happened in the court, no news?

Shoot, I had to go and have a look if that hoaxer have any new "information" but she was only having an " intelligent" talk with her pals Charles T, and few others how Peter L was killed because he had real will, and Mjap reckoning that Branca is getting ripped in pieces online by MJ fans (all 6 of them):smilerolleyes:

They (with Karen Faye) are the real fans, not marketers like you

^^Hahaa
I saw Karen Fake (what a sad case she is) has given her opinion of "fake will".

I wonder if I wrote "I hate Branca" ten times, will I be then considered as "real" fan:cheeky:

Last edited:
Case summary is showing the hearings are happening (at least for February 1st and 2nd). There might not be anything interesting to report though.

Case summary is showing the hearings are happening (at least for February 1st and 2nd). There might not be anything interesting to report though.

Tomorrow is the last day allocated to this case?

Could somebody please post Bain's declaration here or instructions how to view it on twitter in readable size? It's scaled to tiny size within the tweet, and I can't figure out how to get a zoomed image past first page.

I thought last day for this case was on Friday, but seemingly they are back tomorrow
Future Hearings

02/10/2016 at 10:30 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
DETERMINE OWNERSHIP (PC 850)

From probate notes :

[FONT=open_sansregular]*******************************************************************************[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]The matter is on calendar today to address exhibits. [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Petitioner's exhibits previously marked for identification are admitted into evidence as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]85, 86,90, 518, 519, 520, 521, 723. [/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Respondent's objections to exhibits 87, 88, and 89 are taken under submission.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Respondent's exhibits previously marked for identification are admitted into evidence as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]84, 253, 418, 427, 422, 461, 478, 484 485, 486, 489, 491, 493, 700, 701, 704, 706, 707a, 708, 716, 717,[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]718, 720, 723, 735, 739, 740, 742, 745, 751, 266, and 490.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Petitioner's objection to Respondent's exhibit 83 is sustained. Petitioner's objection to exhibits 424 and 468 is sustained under [/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Request for Judicial Notice.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Respondent's exhibit 750 is admitted, except Petitioner's objections is sustained as to any part of the disposition not[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]viewed during the trial.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Respondent does not object to transcript of the video disposition filed this date.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]Respondent's objections to Plaintiff's Request for Judicial Notice is withdrawn, and said Request is granted.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]The Court orders simultaneous briefs , 30 page max to be filed no later than 3/25/16.[/FONT]

[FONT=open_sansregular]The Court indicates that the exhibits will be returned to counsel at the conclusion of trial.[/FONT]

So today wasn't a trial but to handle exhibits.

and they will file briefs by March 25.

I hate these trials:no:
They always takes forever to finish and meanwhile I am like ants on pants:censored:
-----------------------
Back to Bain
A few months back she said that things we were going to read about her concerning Michael were not true. Like emails sent to Michael or emails Michael sent she said Michael did not own a computer. Really Raymone

I was reading something that lead me to re-read his autopsy report again. Fleak (LAPD) described the scene:
"Miscellaneous items remained on the right side of the bed including the book, laptop computer and eyeglasses"

So Bain does not know much.

Ott, Sullivan wrote that there were jar of spare noses on the bedside table. No photos of the scene nor descriptions indicate that there was such a thing at all.

Last edited:
Michael didn't own a computer? Riiiiight...so what was that thing they found at his house that had tons of music on it? Something electronic that ran a program called Windows. Is she really that stupid?

The biggest entertainer of our life time not having a computer? LMAO. Okay. Whatever!

:scratch: I thought this was sorted out already?
So soon we should get the verdict of this case if it is on closing arguments stage- Ivy?

Honorable Maria E. Stratton
Evelyn Fortson , Deputy County Clerk , Deputy Sheriff
C. Peters, CSR 5667 , Reporter
BP117321 3002 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH - DECEDENT
DECEDENT'S ESTATE
STATUS HEARING
Petitioner(s): SUPERIOR COURT
Attorney(s):
Continuance Number: Continuance From:
Last Date Changed: Monday, June 27, 2016 11:23:57 AM
Last Note Changed By: MBUTCHER
To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 258, within time frames set forth in Rule 10.3 of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available in Rm 258 and on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

SUMMARY
Co-executors: John Branca and John McClain
Attorney: Jeryll S. Cohen and Hoard Weitzman

FACTS: Per M.O. dated 6/20/16 no appearances, Crt set hearing re closing arguments on calendar for 6/29/16
The Court on ita??s own motion set the following schedule for closing arguments. Closing arguments are set for June 29, 2016, at 10:00 am. until noon. Petitionera??s time for argument: 10:00am to 10:45am; Respondent's time for argument: 10:45am to 11:30am; Petitioner's rebuttal 11:30 to noon.
Copy of proceedings delivered by mail to: Jeffrey L. Fazio, Suann MacIsaac, Jeryll S. Cohen, Howard Weitzman, Donald R. Pepperman, and Bonny Sweeney

RELIEF
1. JTD hearing re closing arguments

Back