Men Claim Share of Michael Jackson's Estate (Broderick Morris and Quadree El-Amin)

She claims she didn't know:scratch:
"to the extent there has been any delay in Mrs Jackson's intervention, such a delay has been caused by executors failure to communicate with Mrs J and/or other personal, and, to some extent, privileged reasons. Accordingly, any delay has been justified and reasonable. Mrs J is willing to provide additional explanatory information to the court, in camera."

I wonder why she is willing to give her reasons for court in front of camera, but not in writing?

In order to get her 10%, she has to side with these crooks and support their case to get it.

How is the estate supposed to communicate with her when it's known that MJ owned his companies 100%? She acts as if it's a fact that she owns 10% of MJ company which is not true. and the judge has not even ruled on that, probably sleeping on it as long as he can. and if she owns 10%, shouldn't she have known this way before MJ died? Whatever Randy has cooking in the background isn't going to work. This is such a blatant scam!

If the Estate owes no 'duty of care' to Katherine, it presumably owes no 'duty of care' to MJ's children either. But since the Estate is supposed to maximise / protect both Katherine's and MJ's children's inheritance, I guess it has some duty of care to all of them? (even though they all seem to have their own attys).

The estate believes for good reasons that MJ was the full owner of his own MJ company and told her already that from day one. KJ again is failing MJ. Hasn't she benefited enough from him?

KJ's attorney change, Havenhurst grab, claims Trent abusing her and now this have Randy written all over it. Good that PB are older now and know how certain fam members operate so they are prepared of what is coming.

Hope so. I am sure of Prince, I am not in the same way of Paris.

Didn`t she post some anti-Estate-stuff and she is in cloce contact with Austin Brown, seems also friendly with Janet.

Imagine one of the kids will also join this claim. Horrible.

Whys its the estates job to tell them? Why isnt it the plaintiffs job to tell her "hey look what we found you could be in for a windfall"

The estate believes for good reasons that MJ was the full owner of his own MJ company and told her already that from day one. KJ again is failing MJ. Hasn't she benefited enough from him?

I think she sees this as another way of providing for her cubs in the long term.....that's all she and Joe know....the hustle and its usually at MJ's expense.The other deals she made in the last 7 years haven't worked out eg. Howard Mann and by the looks of it this case might fail too just like her lawsuit with AEG.

Last edited:

But in a court case, the defendant (however sure of their ground) cannot just assume that they will win the case.........

But in a court case, the defendant (however sure of their ground) cannot just assume that they will win the case.........

You and I both know that MJ was the full owner of his companies. this thing of him being part owner is pure nonsense, designed to steal money from MJ, his estate, and worse his children who are the sole heirs of MJ.

You and I both know that MJ was the full owner of his companies. this thing of him being part owner is pure nonsense, designed to steal money from MJ, his estate, and worse his children who are the sole heirs of MJ.

As with the 'Finaldi' complaints, we all know what the outcome 'should be'...but I am just saying that no side of any legal complaint can behave as if the outcome is a foregone conclusion....atty's have rules and codes of ethics that they must abide by, and they must be seen in public to abide by them.

If Estate atty's have no 'duty of care' to Katherine, then I think legally they may not be required to tell her / her attys about the El Amin case (and her 10%) claim. I was just surprised that it seems that the Estate is viewed as having no 'duty of care' to her. Maybe they did tell her old attys...who have now been been replaced??

I think she sees this as another way of providing for her cubs in the long term.....that's all she and Joe know....the hustle and its usually at MJ's expense.The other deals she made in the last 7 years haven't worked out eg. Howard Mann and by the looks of it this case might fail too just like her lawsuit with AEG.

But not by stealing from your own son. Come on ! By joining the frivolous suit, she's actually participating in a scam operation to steal from MJ, his estate and children, and yes, that makes her a "despicable woman".

As with the 'Finaldi' complaints, we all know what the outcome 'should be'...but I am just saying that no side of any legal complaint can behave as if the outcome is a foregone conclusion....atty's have rules and codes of ethics that they must abide by, and they must be seen in public to abide by them.

If Estate atty's have no 'duty of care' to Katherine, then I think legally they may not be required to tell her / her attys about the El Amin case (and her 10%) claim. I was just surprised that it seems that the Estate is viewed as having no 'duty of care' to her. Maybe they did tell her old attys...who have now been been replaced??

The only duty of care is the distribution of income as per MJ will. nothing more and nothing less. besides, what do you want the estate to tell her? that she owns 10% of MJ companies? this makes no sense. The executors did tell her from day one that she's just a beneficiary. she's not a heir to MJ, meaning she does not inherit anything from MJ at all. that's more than enough. what more do you want them to do?

Yup their logic is "what belongs to MJ belongs to us" entitlement issues runs very deep......hence the lawsuits and bogus schemes.

The only duty of care is the distribution of income as per MJ will. nothing more and nothing less. besides, what do you want the estate to tell her? that she owns 10% of MJ companies? this makes no sense. The executors did tell her from day one that she's just a beneficiary. she's not a heir to MJ, meaning she does not inherit anything from MJ at all.

It's not difficult to tell her / her atty's that she is named in a claim by some people that the Estate believe have no valid claim. At least that would be transparent, and would save the Estate from having to face later claims by her that they failed to tell her. It was pretty certain that a member of the family was going to find out and tell her at some point.

(Edit: And the Estate are doing a lot more than just distributing income...they are signing contracts eg with Sony, Cirque, memorabilia co's etc)

Last edited:
It's not difficult to tell her / her atty's that she is named in a claim by some people that the Estate believe have no valid claim. At least that would be transparent, and would save the Estate from having to face later claims by her that they failed to tell her. It was pretty certain that a member of the family was going to find out and tell her at some point. .

how do you know her previous attorney was not briefed in probate matters. she even changed attorney recently. probably because he knew this was a scam.

still, she's trying to use this to make it look like she's actually entitled to 10% of MJ companies by representing to the court that she's protecting her interests. really, what interests?

how do you know her previous attorney was not briefed in probate matters. she even changed attorney recently. probably because he knew this was a scam.

still, she's trying to use this to make it look like she's actually entitled to 10% of MJ companies by representing to the court that she's protecting her interests. really, what interests?

Her late request to joint the El Amin claim says this:
'to the extent there has been any delay in Mrs Jackson's intervention, such a delay has been caused by executors failure to communicate with Mrs J and/or other personal, and, to some extent, privileged reasons. '

She mentions personal or privileged reasons, but not specifically her previous attys.

Her late request to joint the El Amin claim says this:
'to the extent there has been any delay in Mrs Jackson's intervention, such a delay has been caused by executors failure to communicate with Mrs J and/or other personal, and, to some extent, privileged reasons. '

She mentions personal or privileged reasons, but not specifically her previous attys.

I find it hard to believe that KJ probate attorney was not briefed on this. if he failed to brief her in return, then the estate cannot be blamed. there is a reason why she hired a probate attorney, which the estate pays for by the way.

What about the 850 trial last year ?

The trial on this case concluded in January 2016. this is over a year ago. why the judge is not making a ruling already? even if you take into account all the post trial briefs and motions, really this is over the top.

still waiting for ruling.

The testimony ended February 2016. Closing arguments was June 2016. Then two briefings at October and November 2016. They are expecting a decision at any minute. and technically it's been only 3-4 months after the last briefing.

Last edited:
According to Trent Jackson Kathrine left the house on January 22

"My aunt left here January 22," Jackson said. "She left me paying the bills and taking care of the household."

Her request to join the trial was an February 2th. So she gives the order from London?

Its damn confusing keeping up with all the various legal sh** that surrounds Mike! damn man...

Yes everyone seems to be a close friend and confidant these days ?
I have never seen anyone with as many close friends and confidants as Michael. Amazing.Most people are fortunate if they have one to three really close friends to confide in.

"Close friend and confidant". LMAO.

There seems to be a lot of confusion in his head. What does Katherine's alleged co-ownership in the MJ Company have anything to do with her supposed ability to fire Branca and McClain as the executors of the MJ Estate? And no, she doesn't have any power to fire Branca or McClain. If she had I am sure she already would have done that, considering her cubs like Randy are constanly in her ears about Branca. The fact they think this lawsuit will lead them to have control over the Estate says it all.
Make Branca and McClain pay her what she is entitled to? Didn't we go through this in the early days with that Mann person? Didn't he say that Katherine was penniless from the Estate and that's why she was signing with him?
Doesn't she have an attorney representing her? Who else has been asking for the allowance increases? Who else has asked for that 5 million dollar loan?

I have never seen anyone with as many close friends and confidants as Michael. Amazing.Most people are fortunate if they have one to three really close friends to confide in.

Make Branca and McClain pay her what she is entitled to? Didn't we go through this in the early days with that Mann person? Didn't he say that Katherine was penniless from the Estate and that's why she was signing with him?
Doesn't she have an attorney representing her? Who else has been asking for the allowance increases? Who else has asked for that 5 million dollar loan?

Katherine = Trojan for the "cubs" who want access to MJ's $$$$$$$$

Last edited:
The greatest gift MJ gave his mother was ensuring she could NOT access more than he intended. I can't even begin to imagine the depths of the in fighting and discord that would daily surround her if decision making was truly in her hands on any level of MJ's estate. First, don't think there would be lucrative estate for long, and second don't think she'd survive the emotional turmoil.

MJ was a good son to the very end in protecting her. Sure wish she realized that and would just enjoy the luxurious fruits of HIS labor and stop with the schemes for more more more. But I've come to realize that is never going to happen. I feel so sorry for his children, because once Mrs. Jackson is gone, they'll be pounced on with so many scavengers they won't be able to breathe. May she live a long long life and never succeed on her endless quests.

Personally i think shes gets way more than mj intended. She gets millions each year ontop of loans when she asks for it Increases in her allowance. Gets "wages" from the easte as a consultant. If she pays for her cubs then shes getting to much as mj did not want his money being handed out to his siblings

MICHAEL JACKSON
Victory for Estate ...
JUDGE TELLS EX-BIZ PARTNERS TO BEAT IT
3/27/2017 5:23 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE
Michael Jackson's former business partners tried to get a multi-million dollar slice of the pie after MJ's death, but a judge just told them to kick rocks ... TMZ has learned.
Three of the 4 plaintiffs claim they had a meeting with Michael in a Tokyo hotel room on June 1, 2006, and MJ promised them shares of his company. They claim Michael wanted to reward them for their loyalty at a time when the music biz had turned its back on him.
The plaintiffs include MJ's former publicist Raymone Bain and Quadree el-Amin -- a former manager for Boyz II Men -- but they have a big problem. According to docs, there was no written contract, it was an oral agreement. Monday in L.A. the judge said their story lacked credibility, and they were too damn late.
They didn't file their claim until 2014 -- 5 years after Michael's death. The judge said if they really did strike this mega deal -- 1.6% each for 3 of them, and 10% for the 4th -- why not try to get it while Michael was still alive? Not to mention the deadline for such a claim was 2010.
In other words: Too Bad.

Back