Merged: Psychics channel Michael

^^^ good point!

Personally, I'm the opposite. I think everyone expects for someone to send a message from the dead to be like 'OMG its great up here and I know pretty much the meaning of life so no worries!" or the extreme opposite "I have to avenge my death by any means necessary and I'm so miserable, and i have so much unfinished business!" But the reason I believe this more so than the others was that it was neither of those things - I didn't get the sense that he was miserable at all, just purposeful and concerned and maybe a bit frustrated at first. But he wasn't, obviously, in complete bliss either. But as he said - he was okay. He was completely fine - which is good enough for me. It was more complex than extremes and the fact that its being discussed to such a degree and not completely dismissed (there seems to always be a sense of "...well maaaybe" lol), makes me very impressed - even if it was faked! lol

There are patterns that are consistent with his physical - that I definitely agree with you there. But to me...they were never so completely contrived where its like ' no way.' MJ often repeats his patterns of speech, just like anyone else, and the stuff that did make it seem Michaelish seemed like legit things that he would carry on from his personality - again if you believe that carries on. So I can't really dismiss it just because it sounds like typical MJ. Having seen other psychics who have claimed to talk to MJ and really try to pass it off as him - you can tell, they just took the 'caricature' of what they think MJ might be like and put it on camera. This just didn't seem caricature-like to me. I can't really describe it tbh. But like I said, I'm not 100% about this girl, but I think if she IS faking this ...she spent a hell of a lot of time studying him, not just in the way he speaks but just in...the way he may react to things, to write a quote that would go viral because it was THAT convincing to a lot people that it was genuinely MJ, and conjuring up some pretty specific details to validate it. And so far, I'm not sure what she's had to gain for faking it because I don't think it gave her THAT much publicity (especially years later) that she didn't already have before (as she's contacted other celebrities supposedly) and she's not getting people to pay for talks with Michael.

So who knows! Interesting to talk about though.

Oh and to address this:

I don't know to me a spirit should be more vocal in what they want. My dream about my dead dad was very direct. He said what was bothering him and what he wanted to stop, and what he said was based on real facts. I guess I can't get over this big hush hush MO about not saying who killed you and why if you know. He is acting like a spy from a black and white detective novel. It seems to me that these dead people who feel they have been unjustly used or killed what to show you what happened. They will lead you and show you all types of disturbing things to show you what happened. Either Michael did not trust her enough to tell her, did not think she would help, or some other reason.

I think that can be attributed to the 'everyone is different' concept. MJ as always been hush hush about lots of things. Even during the 'sony sucks' stuff, he was still very vague about the specific things going on - even if he was crying foul. And I don't think there was any need for MJ to point fingers about his death, I think he probably already knew that Murray would take the fall - rightly so, but that really wasn't the issue. Again, maybe it wasn't just about his death. And if that's the case, then what good would the public be really in that situation - especially when a lot of people didn't believe Bonnie anyway? Or in contacting the spirit world? I am under the impression that he wanted to tell specific things to specific people and perhaps keep as much control over the situation as possible during that time. He can't really control what happens (or have a sense of control) if he blabs whatever he wants to say to the public - especially if the problems he faced required more than just naming names (besides Murray who was obviously taking the fall for it).

...then there's the other theory that he was trying to spare Bonnie as much as possible with all of this being as selfless as he is. Or maybe he didn't have faith in the public sphere to do what needs to be done in the right way (which I think is plausible. I can't say that Mj would trust the public domain very much).

Last edited:
^^True, but he was hush hush about his private life mainly. It seems to me that a lot of good spirits who contact you about a wrongdoing whats you to help them bring justice so they can rest in peace. What is the point of him contacting Bonnie about this murder and follow the money claim if he does not want to get that help by giving her some information. If noone will believe Bonnie, then why contact her about it. It just makes no sense.

I was told that spirits know those who can see or hear them, so they come to you and start showing you things or talking to you. According to Bonnie, he knows Jermaine hears those who pass, but Jermaine can't hear him and he thinks Jermaine is blocking it? Why? How could Jermaine be blocking it if Jermaine says he opens the window early in the morning and calls out to Michael. This shows that Jermaine is open to hearing what Michael has to say and is not blocking it. Jermaine does not disclose that he can hear dead people, so is this true.

I feel some people have psychic abilities, but at the same time I do not believe everything they claim because they can be fooled or interpret things incorrectly. She mentioned something about people making money and there was no money in the children's trust, now did she just add this or did Michael claim this. You see this is a situation where what you know is influencing what you think Michael is telling you. Then, I saw something about how Michael did not like the illusion and look at what she claims he said about TII, that he would not want us to see it, but if we find we need to see it then it is ok (I paraphrase here). This is all things fans have said over and over because we know the type of person Michael was with his art. I think Bonnie knows something about Michael as well, because she seems to be saying things we want to hear or what we have said.

^^True, but he was hush hush about his private life mainly. It seems to me that a lot of good spirits who contact you about a wrongdoing whats you to help them bring justice so they can rest in peace. What is the point of him contacting Bonnie about this murder and follow the money claim if he does not want to get that help by giving her some information. If noone will believe Bonnie, then why contact her about it. It just makes no sense.

Again, I think he did want to at the time. And I think he did give her info (as she said he did). But its just not public, possibly for the reasons I mentioned earlier...orrrr maybe she's faking lol But I think there's a difference between expecting the public at large to do something about it, and certain people who you know personally to do something about it. I think this can be attributed here. I think this plus the fact that he's a private person (and not just about his private life, but even about wrongs being done to him - he was kind of guarded. He would not speak up for himself about vitiligo until he was directly asked, even though people kept saying he bleached his skin for years...just as an example.)...might be an explanation.

I was told that spirits know those who can see or hear them, so they come to you and start showing you things or talking to you. According to Bonnie, he knows Jermaine hears those who pass, but Jermaine can't hear him and he thinks Jermaine is blocking it? Why? How could Jermaine be blocking it if Jermaine says he opens the window early in the morning and calls out to Michael. This shows that Jermaine is open to hearing what Michael has to say and is not blocking it. Jermaine does not disclose that he can hear dead people, so is this true.

I don't know about the timing on all this so I might be wrong, but the way I saw it was that this happened just at first. At first, MJ was frustrated because he couldn't reach Jermaine - but it could be possible that later Jermaine was able to connect with MJ and MJ to him. Jermaine obviously believes MJ was out there in the spirit world so he'd say hi to him, but that doesn't mean he could actually hear him at that time.
This goes back to what you personally believe I think though - about spirits and the Jacksons too. Because I think Jermaine has hinted that at the idea that he was very open spiritually and maybe he could talk to spiritual entities. I don't think its far fetched to believe. And I don't know if its as simple as 'i know you, I'm close to you, therefore you should hear me' - I personally don't believe it works that way.

but at the same time I do not believe everything they claim because they can be fooled or interpret things incorrectly.

I'm with you on this. For sure. Even though I am leaning towards believing bonnie, I agree that she puts her own interpretations sometimes in it (or not, who knows unless she tapes every correspondence she's had with MJ, which she doesn't). that said, i think that she at least tries not to...otherwise her blog would be filled with latest MJ news and her spin on what he may have meant or said, especially if she's really trying capitalize on it and it's fake. So far she's the only psychic who hasn't done much of that, especially on a regular basis. She does do it though, like the times you mentioned.

he said about TII, that he would not want us to see it, but if we find we need to see it then it is ok (I paraphrase here). This is all things fans have said over and over because we know the type of person Michael was with his art.

true but does that make it less believable necessarily? I mean, the truth is the truth - and its the truth that MJ wouldn't have wanted us to see unfinished work. But its also very plausible that he would say 'but it's okay' because 1 ) he's a nice person and understands people miss him and are grieving and 2 ) it not his concern anymore because he definitely can't do anything about that. and in the grand scheme of things, maybe its not important.

And thats the other thing that makes this so impressive if this is fake, she'd have to study MJ (not just know about him, like other "psychics" do), study how he'd react to things, and study his fans. And all of their discussions. That's a lot lol

And I don't know if I agree if its always what fans would want to hear, sure somethings were - but its not like those things are implausible things that MJ would want to offer to his fans, given his personality. I think what fans would really wanna hear is "hey, I'll be talking through this medium as much as I can and you'll be hearing from me so stay tuned" (obviously not like that lol) ....but no. There hasn't been many messages from him, and he made it clear there wouldn't be, and if Bonnie really wanted to milk this, I'd say she'd go for the gusto. lol!

i think ms bonnie hunt watches a lot of mj on you tube some interviews of his she copies verbatum

It´s another possibility that Bonnie is a real medium but she didn´t have contact with Michael, but an obsessed fan.
There were several fans who killed themselves when Michael died.
I think you are the same personality when you first come to the other side as you are on earth but after a while you change, you learn things.

I come to think of the last book of Narnia where they went into a barn and some saw wonderful things there and others didn´t see flowers just hay.
I´ve read stories about near-death experiences where they see a tunnel with a light, sometimes with a figure radiating love,sometimes with relatives who had died before.
Perhaps there are others who don´t see something at all or it takes a long time before they do

Michael was anaesthetized and I think it was both body and spirit.
I believe his spirit didn´t awoke until he was at least clinically dead and then he didn´t know that Murray had left him alone.

Michael was a perfectionist on earth but he could have learned on the other side that it didn´t matter anymore.
He wanted to be remembered as an great performer and artist and before they released This is it you could read about how he took a cocktail with drugs every day-much more then Murray gave him-he only managed to go to the rehearsals 2 times but wasn´t able to do something etc.
When This is it was released people could see for themselves that the stories in the tabloids and newspapers wasn´t true.
Ortega said he didn´t really want to do a movie from the rehearsals but he heard Michael´s voice "Do it".
On the other hand if Michael was around he knew they were going to do a movie anyway it was better that Ortega did it than someone else.

i think ms bonnie hunt watches a lot of mj on you tube some interviews of his she copies verbatum

I do think she has that information about Michael too, because some things sound too cliche.

Mist I like your observations about family and flowers. I know when my grandmother was dying she began to name all these dead relatives. She would look straight ahead and greet them. Of course there was no one there. I took this as they were coming to sort of guide her away. I feel you never die alone, so I would have thought that Michael being such a spiritual person while on earth would meet his dear departed to lead him or guide him. Maybe for him it took some time before they came and soothed him, but why would that be if your grandfather passed away who you named your son after.

I feel that your immediate experience on the other side depends on the type of person you were on earth, your spirituality, and the type of people you are connected to who already left. So if you are a very spiritual person, caring, loving you should see some wonderful things when you die, and I do believe he said he saw some beautiful things according to Bonnie. Also, if you have some loving, good, spiritual people who left, they should come to greet you.

I like your idea of clinically dead and find it interesting. That would explain the confusion of the spirit after it left the body. He did say he had left the body before so that could mean he willingly allowed his spirit to leave his body in the past through some spiritual exercise, or he had "died" a few times before (like during an illness/operation/accident) and came back.

I know my mom said that my dad died at one time from a terrible accident. She was called by the hospital staff and told he died. Everyone then heard my dad died. My parents have 10 children, and my mom said she was at work when the call came and she went into a room and closed the door. She got down on her knees and had a serious conversation with God. She said she prayed and prayed and said you can't let him go and leave me with 10 children to take care of by myself. She claimed minutes after the first call, the hospital then called back and claimed they were able to revive him. Now to my mom this is all due to her prayers. So when you mention about clinical death and we hear that mIchael said he could not come back, I was thinking that at that moment if Michael had someone close to him who knew what was going on and began praying for him to return, if that would not help him find his way back into the body.

Last edited:
*nods* I can't say I have any idea lol I honestly think its equally possible that she's faking, but just for my personal reasons I'll lean on the side that she's not.

BUT! Here's a broader question and a slight switch of topic (cuz I love this thread and I wanna continue this forever and ever hahaha!)

Aside from Bonnie, do people here believe that MJ 'lives on' so to speak on the other side still? Or more specifically, do you think he tries to communicate with this world in any capacity (maybe not through specific psychics)?

THROUGH OUR DREAMS :cry::heart:

Yes I believe that too. I also think he can still move back and forth. To me this happens until the final judgment. I feel he still visits his children, people, & places which is why I always try to send flowers to his burial grounds. I think he sees the flowers and all the things we do. I have too many experiences with people telling me their dead grandmother/a parent or some loved departed was standing by their side, they saw them, they heard them call their name, ect. (I work in homes so I get hundreds of stories a year about some spiritual thing or the other that has nothing to do with why I am in the house.)

I think when there is some heavy Michael activity going on like his birthday celebration, he checks in and watches it. I am sure he visits his mother and watches what she does as well, but I don't think she believes in that because she was asked a question about Michael years ago and said he was sleeping. So to her she thinks he is asleep and has no idea what is going on. Of course I don't believe in that. I think they do sleep, but as I said before I don't think the sleep is continuous.

I like the thought of him visiting our dreams too but I often wonder, as a skeptic, if that is just a result of us thinking about him consciously (and so therefore he shows up in our dreams subconsciously). How would you tell the difference?

Our mind works in mysterious ways and I think it can be more than possible for it to tap into higher energies in the dream world.

I couldn't find a thread about dreams. I would post here. I wonder why I dreamed once of 2 Michaels - one was real and another one was an impersonator? Then some time later (recently) I dreamed again of some MJ impersonator that got drowned perhaps in pool. And then I heard in a dream a beautiful song like in MJ style, but not of one which is officially known that it is from MJ, I don't remember it now.

when you mention about clinical death and we hear that mIchael said he could not come back, I was thinking that at that moment if Michael had someone close to him who knew what was going on and began praying for him to return, if that would not help him find his way back into the body.

He could have come back if Murray had come back in time to revive him

He could have come back if Murray had come back in time to revive him

That is so true, and also if Muarry KNEW how to revive him. The latter is critical.

Jmaster yes I agree that most likely we dream about him because we think about him. Maybe the nature of the dream will give us a clue. If what we dream about has nothing to do with what we were talking or thinking about in relation to Michael, then maybe that may be a true visit? I have no idea, but it is kind of interesting to hear the various dreams people have.

Magicgirl I got a chuckle out of the fact you dreamed about an impersonator--I hope you are not offended. Why the person drowned and why is there a pool in the dream would be interesting to know. However, we don't know what these dreams mean.....

Yes, yes, and yes to all above posts lol

@MagicGirl - I'm no expert but I love love analyzing these things. I think the meaning behind the dream would largely depend on what was going on with you at the time, or if you so believe - what was going on with MJ in the media at the time. Admittedly it often escapes me what death in dreams could mean, but it could be not as morbid as it appeared in the dream - maybe signifying the end of something or the closing of a chapter. Personally, that speaks to me in so many ways, just thinking about how MJ is regarded. The impersonator could = the end of the 'fake' MJ people like to portray in the media. The "fictional" MJ so to speak. The impersonator could = the end of maybe a personal perception of MJ that perhaps you once had. In general, it could all just mean in some shape or form that "real" MJ is still standing in some capacity - maybe in some desire or wish to make sure that this happens in public perception when it comes to his legacy. Or if you believe that its MJ's spirit speaking, maybe its something he himself might desire. Of course, water itself could represent a 'cleansing' in a lot of cases, so thats what I would have gotten out of it.

As for the song, that's pretty cool!

Yes, yes, and yes to all above posts lol

@MagicGirl - I'm no expert but I love love analyzing these things. I think the meaning behind the dream would largely depend on what was going on with you at the time, or if you so believe - what was going on with MJ in the media at the time. Admittedly it often escapes me what death in dreams could mean, but it could be not as morbid as it appeared in the dream - maybe signifying the end of something or the closing of a chapter. Personally, that speaks to me in so many ways, just thinking about how MJ is regarded. The impersonator could = the end of the 'fake' MJ people like to portray in the media. The "fictional" MJ so to speak. The impersonator could = the end of maybe a personal perception of MJ that perhaps you once had. In general, it could all just mean in some shape or form that "real" MJ is still standing in some capacity - maybe in some desire or wish to make sure that this happens in public perception when it comes to his legacy. Or if you believe that its MJ's spirit speaking, maybe its something he himself might desire. Of course, water itself could represent a 'cleansing' in a lot of cases, so thats what I would have gotten out of it.

As for the song, that's pretty cool!

Thanks for interpreting my dream, it is a very nice interpretation, I like it.

But another thing I have found is that Joseph Jackson has posted this in twitter on June, 26:
"My son comes to me in my dreams and sings for me. I do believe in Heaven and I know he is there and with us also."

I don't know whose singing people hear in dreams or maybe it's just a work of sleeping brain. But I heard supposedly MJ singing in my dreams several times after his death, but also during his lifetime I often heard such singing, every time it was another song, every time not known one with a beautiful melody and every time I forgot it when I woke up. I am not much into believing in God as I am not a member of any church, I am actually can be called atheist, but I am not so sure about it now, just can't chose a right side for me. Some things just can't be explained like when I got pregnant some years ago I dreamed of Jesus and Maria bringing the fruits of bread tree to me.

Last edited:
Thanks for interpreting my dream, it is a very nice interpretation, I like it.

But another thing I have found is that Joseph Jackson has posted this in twitter on June, 26:
"My son comes to me in my dreams and sings for me. I do believe in Heaven and I know he is there and with us also."

I don't know whose singing people hear in dreams or maybe it's just a work of sleeping brain. But I heard supposedly MJ singing in my dreams several times after his death, but also during his lifetime I often heard such singing, every time it was another song, every time not known one with a beautiful melody and every time I forgot it when I woke up. I am not much into believing in God as I am not a member of any church, I am actually can be called atheist, but I am not so sure about it now, just can't chose a right side for me. Some things just can't be explained like when I got pregnant some years ago I dreamed of Jesus and Maria bringing the fruits of bread tree to me.

Waw that is interesting that an atheist dreams about Jesus and Mary bringing something. As a religious person I find this interesting. Were you discussing Jesus and Mary and gifts? Maybe you will change your views as time goes on.

I find Joe's dream touching. I never had anyone sing to me in a dream. I expect that being his son Michael would visit Joe a lot to show him he forgives him. Maybe the singing comforts Joe.

Waw that is interesting that an atheist dreams about Jesus and Mary bringing something. As a religious person I find this interesting. Were you discussing Jesus and Mary and gifts? Maybe you will change your views as time goes on.

I find Joe's dream touching. I never had anyone sing to me in a dream. I expect that being his son Michael would visit Joe a lot to show him he forgives him. Maybe the singing comforts Joe.

No, I haven't discussed anything. Just in the house where I was sleeping at that time, there was a picture of Maria over the bed. And sure I was not thinking about any gifts.

Aside from Bonnie, do people here believe that MJ 'lives on' so to speak on the other side still? Or more specifically, do you think he tries to communicate with this world in any capacity (maybe not through specific psychics)?

I visited a friend when she showed me a chain with a bullet in the end.
You should hold it in the other end of the chain and you could ask questions which was answered with yes- it made a circle and no-it made another move.
I asked some questions I knew the answer to and got correct answers.
Then I asked are you there Michael and the answer was yes.
Even if I think he´s around I didn´t expext him to be there then.
I didn´t find it easy to find questions which could be answered with yes or no and which I could confirm afterwards and time was limited.
Are you happy Michael wouldn´t do, how could I know if it was true.
I asked did you sing the songs on the Michael album..but the answer is not confirmed
Then I didn´t know what to ask him about..if it was him

I don´t know who answered but would my new kitchen be ready during my vacation.Yes.
I thought of my summervacation and it wasn´t ready then but it was during another vacation.
I really wish with all my heart that it would be better for the cats in the world soon but the answer was no.

Then I asked if I would win a lot of money within 5 years,the answer was yes.
It depends on how you see it I did win more money than I ever did before maybe enough to pay the server here for 2 months.

I don´t know how to interpret it ,my friend said the answers she got used to be the truth.
It was some years ago we did it but if there is a spirit there I need to ask more specific questions.
Anyway it would be hard for Michael to communicate, to say what he wanted,
I suppose you can ask do you have a message? and then ask more

It´s no idea to visit me in a dream, I forget them.

MIST;4033389 said:
I visited a friend when she showed me a chain with a bullet in the end.
You should hold it in the other end of the chain and you could ask questions which was answered with yes- it made a circle and no-it made another move.
I asked some questions I knew the answer to and got correct answers.
Then I asked are you there Michael and the answer was yes.
Even if I think he´s around I didn´t expext him to be there then.
I didn´t find it easy to find questions which could be answered with yes or no and which I could confirm afterwards and time was limited.
Are you happy Michael wouldn´t do, how could I know if it was true.
I asked did you sing the songs on the Michael album..but the answer is not confirmed
Then I didn´t know what to ask him about..if it was him

I don´t know who answered but would my new kitchen be ready during my vacation.Yes.
I thought of my summervacation and it wasn´t ready then but it was during another vacation.
I really wish with all my heart that it would be better for the cats in the world soon but the answer was no.

Then I asked if I would win a lot of money within 5 years,the answer was yes.
It depends on how you see it I did win more money than I ever did before maybe enough to pay the server here for 2 months.

I don´t know how to interpret it ,my friend said the answers she got used to be the truth.
It was some years ago we did it but if there is a spirit there I need to ask more specific questions.
Anyway it would be hard for Michael to communicate, to say what he wanted,
I suppose you can ask do you have a message? and then ask more

It´s no idea to visit me in a dream, I forget them.

^^When I was about 8 which was a long, long time ago. Some kids in the school said if you hold a chain over your hand and ask questions about a baby it will tell you. So you hold the chain steady, ask the question, then move the chain to one side of an out-stretched hand then to the other side and then back to the middle of the hand but keep it in the air. You ask will I have a child. If it goes side to side, it means one gender and if it goes around it means another gender. I can't remember which one means boy or girl. Anyway we saw this as just childhood fun games, because the person holding the chain would accidentally make their had twitch due to holding it so rigidly. I did not realize this was something people were doing in a serious manner in the way you mentioned. I was supposed to have some children, but of course that never happened. I think you could ask if you were married too and the movement to the sides told yes or no.

I think Michael still moves and visits too.

One night not so long ago I saw a dream, I had a feeling it was Michael though I didn't see him in the dream, it was like a grey box or chamber he was in, very isolated and not wishing or willing to see anybody or communicate with anybody, I don't know - like in depression. I felt a hug, but then the person distanced himself not willing to communicate with this world though I tried to ask something. After that I saw my dead relatives as well in a dream. So who knows what our spirits will feel when we are on the other side if it exists? When my father died I saw a dream he was moving to the sun. When my grandmother died we met in the yard, I gave her a hug, a warm blanket in the dream and said good-bye as I couldn't do it during her life time. I don't know maybe it's just the work of our brain.

And an update: there were more dreams following one another. One was like some african band was playing some african national music and MJ was adding some tune to it and I said something like "this is my friend working on the music to add" and another one was about top 10 musicians who either played-sang MJ music or did MJ tribute, can't be sure. I watched only the first two in my dream, one was a black musician and it was some kind of maybe rap??? hm, I can't remember now, it was like I was watching videos in internet in my dream with this top 10.

Last edited:
Be
Re: Psychic channels Michael

Wheeww Boyy!! I know that my views on this are not going to be very popular ones, but nevertheless... I still feel the need to step in and post my thoughts.

Michael Jackson's spirit and his music will live FOREVER. I believe in the afterlife because of my own very personal experiences, which I already admitted in my last post... something I do NOT tell ANYONE for fear they will think of me as a nothing but a "Loony-Tune," LOL. But since somebody else was brave enough to share, I admitted that I had very similar events happen to me, too.

My take is this (and I know it will not be a popular one because fans will be fans, and there is nothing wrong with that) ... BUT ... I think some fans need to start letting go of Michael... slowly. Now, I don't mean COMPLETELY letting him go! NO! NO! NO!... But I believe that Michael has missions and priorities of his own right now, and he must take care of them... and do what he is assigned to do by God.

Great, here we go, and I am going to sound like a couple "nutter" to some people, but oh well. I have communicated with him on more than one occassion, and he does NOT want us to worry about him anymore. Nobody can hurt him anymore, and like Emma said... it was his time to go. It was an accident. Nobody did anything on purpose as far as taking his life that day. It was simply his time.

It is time to start letting our Angel go... in our own time, of course... but we must. For ourselves and for Michael. He does not want to cause anybody anymore pain he wants people to simply be happy that he is free and in a place where he cannot be touched by evil. He is happy. Again... he does not want us to worry about him anymore, and fall into circle with the silly media circus again. It's all garbage. Please understand that he will always love every single one of you, and you are not alone... he is there with you.

But please, please, please... DO NOT WORRY about him. He is happy, he is at peace, and he is finally pain free. He is home. Start letting him go. Once again.... do it for him and yourselves, please. Listen to his music, watch his videos, enjoy everything that he created for the whole world, and be happy for him. He has completed his mission here on Earth, and must now continue on with his missions in the afterlife.

And Emma... I know you love Michael dearly and communicate with him as well... but please... just start letting him go, too. Michael can still easily be called on because that is his spirit... he loves people and especially children... but please... next time he comes, tell him that he must get back to his work on the other plane. Just because we can communicate with him when we like, doesn't mean we should try to take advantage of this. So please... start letting him go. Now.

Once again... I'm sure this post will probably stir up a lot of emotions, but I just had to express everything that I feel in my heart and my soul.

MICHAEL IS DOING JUST FINE!!! 👼

P.S. I didn't post my thoughts to start a debate against my post. These are my final thoughts on the matter... and I am not trying to ruffle any feathers. So you will NOT get a reaction out of me, if you choose to argue or disagree. I'm not going to waste my time and energy on that BS. Thank you. :agree:
Beautiful message! And hello Mike. ❤️

Oh girls I'm loving reading everyone's experiences! ❤️ ❤️

That's exactly how it felt for me straight off the bat :giggle:

This reminded me...at one point in my meditation, only for a few seconds though, I saw a water balloon fight but I was flying around...kind of going "ha ha! harder to catch when I'm in the air, eh?" :lol:

This totally matches mine :cry: ❤️

Yesss :wub:

Oh cool! Wonder what was happening there... I got it in the beginning though...which makes me think, since the party portion was in the beginning - and many people saw a cake/pie fight...maybe the tickle on my ears, was cake falling down on them! :lol:

:wild: Omg...wish I experienced that consciously!!

Aw that's so sweet!! I wouldn't be surprised if she did pop in at one point...she adores Michael as well. Also, she was watching a movie while I was meditating and she often zones when she watches movies. :lol:

Haha well that sounds like me...I love doing cartwheels!

Cool you got the pool thing too like Mundy did! And of course everything else we all pretty much got :wub:

Wouldn't surprise me! Love he mentioned that we as a group have a mission 👼

:cry: We won't forget, Michael.

I felt so refreshed after doing this meditation guys...and I feel even more so after reading everyone's experiences. Sorry if I left out replies...trying to do this with a whining child at my side. lol. Love you all! :group:
I just wanted to ask, how to you all do these meditations? They sound really fun and I would really like to join you guys, is there a website or something that you go to to participate in them? Or is it just a personal thing that you all do in your own time?

I just wanted to ask, how to you all do these meditations? They sound really fun and I would really like to join you guys, is there a website or something that you go to to participate in them? Or is it just a personal thing that you all do in your own time?
usually everyone mediates at the same time

I couldn't find a thread about dreams. I would post here. I wonder why I dreamed once of 2 Michaels - one was real and another one was an impersonator? Then some time later (recently) I dreamed again of some MJ impersonator that got drowned perhaps in pool. And then I heard in a dream a beautiful song like in MJ style, but not of one which is officially known that it is from MJ, I don't remember it now.
there is a thread here called '' did mj find love in the dark'' and we would discuss mj in our dreams etc

Back