Merged:Will anyone travel from Australia?!

I am Australian and...

• Total voters
OMG I have just found a good one way flight to London for the 28th show..you think it is OK to land at London at 7am for the evening show after 24hrs of flying???

my hopes are in ruin there is not one concert in August.
I have outbound flights booked as 6AUG...

OMG I have just found a good one way flight to London for the 28th show..you think it is OK to land at London at 7am for the evening show after 24hrs of flying???

my hopes are in ruin there is not one concert in August.
I have outbound flights booked as 6AUG...

I think you will be dead on your feet but seriously adrenalin will kick in. If you take that flight, ask specifically to be seated at the back of the plane. Tell them you are a nervous flyer. They fill flights from the front first, at the back you will have more chance of spare seats and then you can lay down and sleep. its your best shot.

Guys a miracle came to me in the last 90minutes...
to cut the story short after 2 weeks of agony the dates for aug came to light and after 3 tries......Igot a ticket for the 10th..
my prebooked flight lands on the 7th..and my outbound flight leaves the UK on the 13rd..
and I have a ticket..

but I feel need to call an ambulance..I am so stressed out..I am weak my palm is sweating like crazy and I am shivering...I am done..
this is it..

So ozzie fans...who is going on when?
anyone aiming at a Jan ticket??? I know...It is cold in London in Jan but hey give it a go..

I will be there from Jul 27 till Aug 4, I have tix for Jul 28, 30, and Aug 1, and 3.

Mega excited!

that sounds like an MJ@O2 holiday....
so on the 27th you land
28th MJ
29th rest
30th MJ
1AUG MJ
3AUG MJ
4AUG return flight...

you know that there are other buildings in London than the o2 right :D

that sounds like an MJ@O2 holiday....
so on the 27th you land
28th MJ
29th rest
30th MJ
1AUG MJ
3AUG MJ
4AUG return flight...

you know that there are other buildings in London than the o2 right :D

haha, it is an MJ@O2 holiday! Although I will be doing some other cheap touristy things, galleries and such, catch up with some friends of mine that live in London on days between shows. I have only been to London once before for 3 days (weather was fantastic and HOT), so this is a chance to some stuff I didn't have a chance to last time. I'm really looking forward to it! :wild:

You gotta go to the British Museum!!!!
it is free and it is simply amazing!! it is not boring at all...it is a really cool place to hang out at..I recommend it to everyone!!!

I just saw this thread for the first time! Yes, I'm going! I have 2 tickets for Jan 9. Currently organising my accomidation and airfares. I plan on sticking around for a few weeks to travel. If I could get tickets for other shows would be good, but I'm lucky to be going in the first place. :)

so lets do a headcount...how many ozzies??
I am not an ozzie ....oh dear...where do I count to? UK? EU? Australia..OMG...

i haven't organised my flights yet. i want to try and get a ticket to atleast one more show. plus i want to do a bit of traveling in the uk. hmmm

i haven't bought my air line tickets yet? i was looking on bestlfights.com.au but seems the cheapest i can find is $2,400 return? thats with either emirates or british airwaves. hmmm.

i haven't bought my air line tickets yet? i was looking on bestlfights.com.au but seems the cheapest i can find is $2,400 return? thats with either emirates or british airwaves. hmmm.

emirates and singapore and qantas are on sale now! SYD-LHR return on Emirates is a bargain 1700...

what dates are you for?

jan 9. i looked on there after the last post ,and there was nothing of that price?

Back