Michael - A Celebration

Travis

Proud Member
Ignoring the controversy and the sadness behind the album, doesn't it feel great to be able to discuss a new Miohael Jackson album? As I said before, ignoring the controversy and the fact that MJ isn't with us, being here and discussing these "new" songs with fans feels so good. For just a moment, when I'm listening, it's as if Michael is still with us. "Best Of Joy" makes me tear up. It's so beautiful and it's especially heartbreaking knowing that he wanted to share it wish us during the 'This Is It' tour. "Behind The Mask" is a brilliant song, even though MJ didn't put his finishing touch on the track. Again, ignoring controversy, I think "Monster, Keep Your Head Up, and Breaking News" are all really well commercially produced tracks. "Hollywood Tonight" is another favorite. I basically love them all in one way or another.

So, how about we ignore the controversy and share our "Best Of Joy" by celebrating MJ's new album, 'Michael'?

Discuss with positivity!

I am a nurse at a childrens hospital in Chicago. There is a little girl who has acute lymphocytic leukemia and the docs got her in remission. But tragically she relaspsed and they can't get her back in remission. To make matters worse the treatment has caused another type of leukemia. Her family is devastated.

Today I get a call that MICHAEL is online so I put it on my computer. Totally brightened my day!! I leave it there and go off to do my work.

Long story short I come back to find this little girls mother leaning over the computer listening to MICHAEL. She listened to the whole thing but kept playing KYHU over and over. I stood there in the hall and cried with her until we finally started to laugh.

I love you Michael. I hope you feel it...

Here's to Michael. I haven't listened to the stream yet coz i'm waiting for friday when it will be released here in Ireland.

Here's to Michael. I haven't listened to the stream yet coz i'm waiting for friday when it will be released here in Ireland.

You're going to love it. I wasn't strong enough to wait, but will still be buying it. Most def!

Also Ilmjj, your story is beautiful and I'm glad she gets some relief listening to MJ. Makes me smile. :)

I'm waiting for the physical CD, too. It will be next Tuesday, here in the US.

I am a nurse at a childrens hospital in Chicago. There is a little girl who has acute lymphocytic leukemia and the docs got her in remission. But tragically she relaspsed and they can't get her back in remission. To make matters worse the treatment has caused another type of leukemia. Her family is devastated.

Today I get a call that MICHAEL is online so I put it on my computer. Totally brightened my day!! I leave it there and go off to do my work.

Long story short I come back to find this little girls mother leaning over the computer listening to MICHAEL. She listened to the whole thing but kept playing KYHU over and over. I stood there in the hall and cried with her until we finally started to laugh.

That was so touching:cry:

But thats the power of MJ for you!

Very beautiful! God bless you!

Yes, Michael did it right again. Through his music, he reached millions of souls, cheering us up when things are a bit tough. Thanks you for sharing this beautiful moment with us all.

That was very touching. Thank you for sharing the moment

That's beautiful despite my beliefs regarding the Cascio tracks :clapping:

What a tragic, but touching, story.

We should all say a prayer for this little girl and her family.

God bless them all.

That's a beautiful story. Prayers for the little girl and her family.

Back