Michael album credits (delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Exclusive: Michael album credits

Considering how trustworthy MkGenie has been in the past, and how detailed and apparently plausible these credits are, I'd say they're real. The Estate saying they're "not accurate" is just PR speak so as to not confirm they've got an unofficial leak on their hands.

How many uptempo songs on the album? Anyone know?!

I have the same question, anybody know? I'm not listening to any leaks, but I just want to know how many uptempo tracks are on there. Is 'Monster' uptempo?

Is nobody out there who knows when Best of Joy was written?

so they say this is fake?

too? :eek:

aggg... I am sick of fake things. I want real stuff NOW!!

Poor MkGenie! I hope all this will be solved soon. I would wait for his/her comments on this before throwing any crap on the messanger.

And if there were any differences between this and the final thing, I could also say the Estate-Sony are leaking info in purpose, to test our reactions and then make changes accordingly.

Why not? We are living in a time of fake things!!!

:lol:

mkgenie;3084437 said:
part of lyrics of BEST OF JOY

I am your joy
Your best of joy
I am the moonlight
You are the spring, our love’s a sacred thing
You know I always will love you

I am forever
I am the one who came when you fell down
I was the only one around (the only one)
When things would hurt you

I am forever
Wasn’t it I who said that you were free?
When living seemed so hard to be
When things would hurt you

it is about God ,like Another Day....Iam forever..... the only one who came when you fell down!
sure it is about God ! so spirtuial indeed!

Last edited:

I'm inclined to believe this tracklist is real. Seems like a lot of work for something that isn't legit. Even if the final credits are different, it seems like they'd be minor changes at best.

I just saw this thread.......without going through the 11 pages, I'm inclined to agree that these seem legit.

Thank you Mkgenie :cheeky: ... The lyrics made me :cry: again.

(I Like) The Way You Love Me
Best Of Joy
Much Too Soon

Those three i'm looking forward to hearing the most. Why? Because they are self penned MJ songs

Dangerous Incorporated;3084869 said:
MJNEWSALERTS didn't confirm them to be genuine, now we can confirm they're defiantly not.

A rep for The Estate of Michael Jackson told us,

“The response from the Estate is that these credits are NOT accurate.”

It's more than likely somebody has simply done some guess work to entertain Michael Jackson fans. It worked, well, not on us.

http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/news/index.php?&subaction=showfull&id=1290021599
I don't know why they said that , if the info is fake , I do hope they replace all the tracklist and songs to prove me wrong because this is directly from Sony. How ridiculous. Let's wait and see

and NOT accurate (Sony's first draft?) doesn't mean it's NOT TRUE !

MJNEWSALERTS owe me an apology and wait until the album comes out

Last edited:

did they put a picture of the handwritten note about hold my hand? (if you have seen the finished booklet of course)

I'm not a so-called "insider" as I said before , I work together with Sony to promote the album. That's how I get this info.

If they said the credits are not accurate , it's their fault, not mine

Last edited:

did they put a picture of the handwritten note about hold my hand? (if you have seen the finished booklet of course)

No, I didn't see the booklet. they just give me a WORD file to prepare

I'm not an insider as I said before , I'm President and owner of a big fanclub in Asia just as Gaz (and you don't call Gaz liar when he post some insight, right?) and I work together with Sony to promote the album. That's how I get this info. If they said the credits are not accurate , it's their fault, not mine

Nobody here is calling you a liar. People are saying they trust you.

mkgenie - respect's not given it's earned - and you earned the respect and trust LONG time ago.

You have always provided us with great and correct information.

Re: Michael album credits (In responce to MJNEWSALERTS, I decide to disclose a full UNSEEN lyrics)

delete

Last edited:
Re: Michael album credits (In response to MJNEWSALERTS, I decide to disclose a full UNSEEN lyrics)

GREAT !!

Thanks mkgenie

I'm not a so-called "insider" as I said before , I'm President and owner of a big fanclub in Asia just as Gaz (and you don't call Gaz liar when he post some insight, right?) and I work together with Sony to promote the album. That's how I get this info.

If they said the credits are not accurate , it's their fault, not mine

Just wanted to back up mkgenie...everyone will see in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Re: Michael album credits (In response to MJNEWSALERTS, I decide to disclose a full UNSEEN lyrics)

And the lyrics seem all correct.

Last edited:

maskoflife can you please share your thoughts on best of joy, and what you think of it? Does it have potential to be a hit in your opinion?

I just got a call from Sony

I'm sorry I have to take down all the credits.

Hope you all have copies.

and enjoy the discussion

wait and see

:lol:

Like SONY would call you if what you had postet wasn't correct. I have copied it, so I can prove you right when the album comes.

mkgenie - you are the best insider ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back