Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

What the Courts will probably do is get involved to help manage the behavior of either parent.

It sounds like Lisa's going to rehab, shows she is working with the Court, so she isn't an unfit parent. As for Michael Lockwood being a disappearing parent, someone is taking care of the twins, as they are not wards of the state or in other words, they are not in foster care. I wonder if Michael's parents have been contacted?

Maybe Lisa can finally figure out why she becomes so dependent on alcohol and drugs to cope with life's everyday problems. It is interesting that things spiraled out of control, that the Courts got involved with her parenting skills!

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

^ Repeating uncorroborated tabloid rumours as if they are facts won't make them facts. I also find this a bit hypocritical coming from an MJ fan who should know better how tabloids operate.

One of the more troubling aspects of MJ fandom, the tabloid double standard.

There is absolutely no evidence these rumours are true and she is an unfit parent. Tabloid junk doesn't count as evidence.

She is sooo not a unfit parent ! Lol

I may not like her as a woman but I know she is a fit parent who always puts her kids first

Pain killers dependency and going to rehabs don't make people unfit parents :smilerolleyes: Especially when the father is alleged to be abusive and missing for 3 months now. Let's wait and see what will be said in court and not what Radar Online says. Then we'll be able to judge who's the unfit parent if there is one.

Agreed. Like I said before I would believe the rehab story (I don't think it makes anyone a bad person) if I saw it coming from more reliable sources, not low key tabloids that copy the first article by the Radar. If she was in rehab she was out of there pretty quickly as she was able to hire new lawyers by the end of August. Her mother and Riley keep working and flying outside of California the whole time. It doesn't look like the said father is fighting for the well being of his daughters.

Well you know Riley does have a life to live too and plus she is a newlywed so she has her new marriage to focus on too

She is sooo not a unfit parent ! Lol

I may not like her as a woman but I know she is a fit parent who always puts her kids first

It seems that way :yes:

Well you know Riley does have a life to live too and plus she is a newlywed so she has her new marriage to focus on too

As she should. Riley seems like a very kind person to me. She has just started the shooting of a new film and before that she was doing charity work and took part of protests for clean water in poor places. Priscilla was doing her EPE work and travels through August. I'm not sure I understand your post because the point was that the Presley family keeps business as usual which makes the rehab story less credible. If the rehab story is true then her two daughters had neither of their parents with them in the middle of a divorce process. Lockwood is not there for months and so far hasn't oppose to Lisa's sole custody request (Radar reported that he did but it's not true) and he's reportedly a potential risk to their daughters. But even if you believe tabloids then she was probably out of there by the end of August since we know she hired new lawyers.

By the way the part about the court ordering Lisa to go to rehab is completely made up and as far as I know no tabloid said that so someone must have taken the liberty to fill the gaps with their own imagination.

Last edited:

Generalise much.

Nope. Too many fans cite tabloid stories when it's someone in MJ's life they don't like. Particularly the women.

Nope. Too many fans cite tabloid stories when it's someone in MJ's life they don't like. Particularly the women.

Wow...

^ Repeating uncorroborated tabloid rumours as if they are facts won't make them facts. I also find this a bit hypocritical coming from an MJ fan who should know better how tabloids operate.

I find it hypocritical to take a handful of pictures of a marriage that ended more than 20 years ago and act like it didn't. End of story.

I find it hypocritical to take a handful of pictures of a marriage that ended more than 20 years ago and act like it didn't. End of story.

1) Then you don't understand the meaning of "hypocrisy".
2) No one acted like their marriage did not end.

It seems that way :yes:

As she should. Riley seems like a very kind person to me. She has just started the shooting of a new film and before that she was doing charity work and took part of protests for clean water in poor places. Priscilla was doing her EPE work and travels through August. I'm not sure I understand your post because the point was that the Presley family keeps business as usual which makes the rehab story less credible. If the rehab story is true then her two daughters had neither of their parents with them in the middle of a divorce process. Lockwood is not there for months and so far hasn't oppose to Lisa's sole custody request (Radar reported that he did but it's not true) and he's reportedly a potential risk to their daughters. But even if you believe tabloids then she was probably out of there by the end of August since we know she hired new lawyers.

By the way the part about the court ordering Lisa to go to rehab is completely made up and as far as I know no tabloid said that so someone must have taken the liberty to fill the gaps with their own imagination.

I don't think Lisa was in the rehabilitation place for long as it doesn't look Lisa is in real deep deep trouble with the drugs. I think she got in there before it did and I'm sure Priscilla (not that I like to the woman ) was looking after her grandchildren and Riley & Benjamin were too

A trip down the memory lane. LOL.

Sweet footage but I don't like the people the media talked to at the time. So called "experts" :puke:

I've never seen the video from the Trump Towers. Don't you think it's brilliant they managed to keep it a secret for that long? :lol:

Sweet footage but I don't like the people the media talked to at the time. So called "experts" :puke:

I've never seen the video from the Trump Towers. Don't you think it's brilliant they managed to keep it a secret for that long? :lol:

Yep, three months. That's actually quite a feat in their situation.

^ Isn't the same auction that the tabloids used to prove Lisa is broke when it's actually third party auction? It's basically people offering their items for sale that's held in Graceland.

The Auction at Graceland will include artifacts from across the spectrum of collecting, including items owned by Elvis, gifted by Elvis, written by Elvis, used by Elvis and created to promote the king and his career. All items in the auction are offered from third-party collectors. The mansion and all artifacts at the Graceland Archives continue to be owned by Lisa Marie Presley and are not for sale. Each and every lot in this auction has been thoroughly researched and certified by Graceland Authenticated, the authority in Elvis and pop culture authentication.

However there are also a few of Lisa's items are on sale as well e.g. jewelry from Nicolas Cage:

Graceland auction - Lisa Marie Presley’s Jewellery.

Lot #105:
Lisa Marie Presley’s Sparkling 10+ Carat Diamond Bulgari Engagement Ring from Nicolas Cage
1092b_sm.jpeg

http://auction.graceland.com/Lisa_Marie_Presley_s_Sparkling_10__Carat_Diamond_B-LOT1092.aspx

Lot #106:
Lisa Marie Presley’s Diamond and Turquoise Bracelet by Stephen Webster from Nicolas Cage
2110a_sm.jpeg

http://auction.graceland.com/Lisa_Marie_Presley_s_Diamond_and_Turquoise_Bracele-LOT2110.aspx

Lot #107:
Lisa Marie Presley’s Diamond and Turquoise Ring by Stephen Webster Gifted by Nicolas Cage
2111b_sm.jpeg

http://auction.graceland.com/Lisa_Marie_Presley_s_Diamond_and_Turquoise_Ring_by-LOT2111.aspx

Lot #108:
Lisa Marie Presley’s Diamond Bulgari Wedding Band from Marriage to Nicolas Cage
2112d_sm.jpeg

http://auction.graceland.com/Lisa_Marie_Presley_s_Diamond_Bulgari_Wedding_Band_-LOT2112.aspx

Anybody knows if they were auctioned before? I think they're coming from her and not from a fan.

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation.

Somehow I don't think she would auction the rings and gifts she got from MJ. :p

^ It would make some people very happy but I doubt that she would.

tumblr_of5j7ej29J1sqod28o1_250.gif
tumblr_of5j7ej29J1sqod28o2_250.gif

tumblr_of5j7ej29J1sqod28o3_250.gif
tumblr_of5j7ej29J1sqod28o4_250.gif

Does anybody one know how Lisa Marie is doing?

Does anybody one know how Lisa Marie is doing?

Nope I haven't heard a thing, at the moment Priscilla has been doing these "Evening with Priscilla Presley" events, so she has been out and about and has made no comment about Lisa or her divorce etc. I wish LMP all the best, and I have to say Nic Cage has great taste in rings :yes:

I wish LMP all the best, and I have to say Nic Cage has great taste in rings :yes:
Oooh, I agree-both of those Bulgari rings are gorgeous-especially the wedding ring.

She was at one of his funerals?!! Which one?! I wonder how that picture came about?! Did Priscilla go?!

When were they together in 1998 like the original poster is saying, eh?

Meh, I'm not a fan of Lisa, but I figured I'd post this here for y'all.

Nick Cannon’s Favorite Celeb Couple of All Time Is Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley
November 3, 2016 @ 3:10 PM

By Evan Real

#RelationshipGoals. Nick Cannon revealed in a new interview that his favorite celebrity couple of all time is Lisa Marie Presley and the late Michael Jackson.

Chatting with Cosmopolitan.com on Wednesday, November 2, for a Facebook Live segment, the Wild ‘N Out star, 36, opened up about his affinity for former spouses Presley, 48, and the King of Pop.

“My favorite celebrity couple of all time? I always thought Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley [were] really cool. I wanted them to have a baby so bad! Because that would have been like the coolest,” Cannon said of Elvis Presley’s daughter and Jackson, who died at age 50 in June 2009 of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication.

During their whirlwind romance, the pair — who starred in MJ’s 1995 “You Are Not Alone” music video — flaunted their love by sharing a passionate onstage smooch at the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards. They tied the knot that year, but eventually split in 1996 after two years of marriage.

Despite their relationship’s short life span, Cannon still finds the duo fascinating. “Like, my grandfather’s Elvis and my dad is Michael Jackson?” he told Cosmo of their hypothetical offspring. “That would’ve been crazy!”

Now I'm imagining Nick Cannon running one of those cringeworthy Jacksley Twitter accounts I've come across LOL.

It would have been interesting if they had kids together, but I cannot imagine the pressure and media attention on that poor kid. I mean PPB already have a lot of that, now imagine if on top of MJ being their dad Elvis was their granddad. There would be crazy attention and expectations I think.

I think in the case of separation, which would probably happen after a few years (more realistic then a 20 years lasting marriage) I do not want thinking of the dispute after that about the children. We know that Lisa Maria did give not good interviews about Michael out of her Frustration after their sepeartion.

Michael would probably have been not able to bring the children to him to raise them. The worst possible thinking would occur if the same thing happened which is now the case i n her current marriage, to make a request to deny visitation rights implying the husband did any harm to them.

^ Had they had a child and divorced I am sure there would have been a big custody battle because both of them would want to have primary custody. But I don't think Lisa would punch below the belt for that. I think if she claims Lockwood harmed the kids she has a good reason for that.

She was at one of his funerals?!! Which one?! I wonder how that picture came about?! Did Priscilla go?!

When were they together in 1998 like the original poster is saying, eh?

She went to the private one and she was the last person was with his casket. Everyone had pretty left the funeral but she went back in to spend time alone with his casket

What's up with Hollywood? This is the third time they refer to Michael and Lisa the past few weeks. Evan Ross on Instagram:

CxlZsfPUQAEz0U6.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMyCHlngyU0/

From the new Akon, Chris Brown and Gucci song:

Billie Jean is not my lover/But I'm so mother****in' hot/I got Elvis Presley's precious daughter

:lol:

Back