Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

^ It's too soon to tell, the Presley side has been quiet for a year. Priscilla and Riley do not talk about Lisa's personal life at all but it might change when the divorce is over.

The last times Riley and Priscilla talked about Michael. Riley says nothing but nice things on Michael when she answers questions about and Priscilla seems to be less evil now:

“My thinking was entirely different. I never compared him to Elvis … they were musicians, and at the top of their game, but I looked at it from being a mom. I was concerned about their relationship. You know, I just didn’t know if it was authentic or not. I just worried about if she was doing the right thing. I worried about … his agendas.”

Did she meet Jackson often?

“A few times. He was sweet. But I think he was a bit nervous of me,” she says, adding with a laugh, “Well, I’m the mother-in-law!”
http://www.theguardian.com/music/20...esley-elvis-spirit-speaks-to-me-its-beautiful

InvincibleMJ;4181603 said:
^ It's too soon to tell, the Presley side has been quiet for a year. Priscilla and Riley do not talk about Lisa's personal life at all but it might change when the divorce is over.

The last times Riley and Priscilla talked about Michael. Riley says nothing but nice things on Michael when she answers questions about and Priscilla seems to be less evil now:

“My thinking was entirely different. I never compared him to Elvis … they were musicians, and at the top of their game, but I looked at it from being a mom. I was concerned about their relationship. You know, I just didn’t know if it was authentic or not. I just worried about if she was doing the right thing. I worried about … his agendas.”

Did she meet Jackson often?

“A few times. He was sweet. But I think he was a bit nervous of me,” she says, adding with a laugh, “Well, I’m the mother-in-law!”
http://www.theguardian.com/music/20...esley-elvis-spirit-speaks-to-me-its-beautiful

I see.....but still throwing a bit of shade with the "agendas" part anyway watch this space, the next court date/s will be interesting.....will this get really nasty or will there be some kind of settlement?

Last edited:
Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

I see.....but still throwing a bit of shade with the "agendas" part anyway watch this space, the next court date/s will be interesting.....will this get really nasty or will there be some kind of settlement?
I could be wrong, but I think by "agendas", she was worried that Michael wanted to marry Lisa because of who she was, and not because he loved her. A trophy, so to speak. And she's watching her kid throw her marriage away after a pretty short courtship.

I have no doubt that there will definitely be a settlement-I also hope it doesn't get nasty in any way.

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures and Discussion thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

That's why I said less evil :lol: it's nothing new that she worried about his agendas but it's the first time I see her calling him sweet. Priscilla sabotaged their relationship for no reason and she should realize how wrong she was about Michael. He's the one person who needed nothing from Lisa.

And I agree that it's going to be interesting. I'm not so sure there's going to be a quick settlement. The fact Lisa asked for full custody is a bad sign in my opinion.

Even Paris sees what others try so hard to ignore. For years people have been trying to force stories of their own imagination while some of them were also using Michael's children as a way to dismiss the relationship MJ had with Lisa Marie. There you go, from Michael's own child, who was born to another marriage. Glad to see her talking about it in such platform.

I wonder if Paris and Lisa have ever talked to each other.

Be interesting to know if they had. If not perhaps they will now. They do have things in common, both losing a famous father and having to deal with that and the grief in the public eye. Lisa could relate to her on that.

I doubt it.....she has enough on her plate right now with her ex No 4 going after her money etc.

I doubt it.....she has enough on her plate right now with her ex No 4 going after her money etc.

Agreed.
The last thing on Lisa's mind right now is Paris or any of MJ's kids.
Hell, she has her own kids she has to take care of, and she has to protect her coins too.:lol:

Also, if they had talked I think Paris would have talked about it publicly already (said it in an interview, or on Twitter, Instagram, etc).
Can't be sure about that though.

Last edited:

Do you confuse 'ever' with 'now'?

All in all, one thing that's for sure though is that both Lisa and Frances Bean Cobain could warn Paris and the rest of the kids about gold diggers that only want to be with them or be their friends for their money.
Both of them have had their husband come for their coins.
Hell, I think Bean was battling in court with her ex for her own daddy's guitar.
A mess.

Last edited:

CzOXh6HUkAAz1yH.jpg
CzOXinWUsAAf1A-.jpg
CzOXkGDVIAAORWA.jpg

CzOXjQNVQAAxknD.jpg

Here is the latest.....poor Lisa Marie what a nightmare it's been for her and her kids 😞

EXCLUSIVE: 'I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach': Lisa Marie Presley's twin daughters, 8, in child protective services after she found 'hundreds of indecent photos' of children on their dad's computer, according to shocking court papers

Lisa Marie's daughters Finley and Harper Lockwood are in the care of California's Department of Children and Family Services, court documents state
Presley, 49, claims to have found inappropriate pictures and videos on her fourth husband Michael Lockwood's computer
Details are included in court papers filed as part of her divorce from Lockwood
Presley claims police found 80 of Lockwood's devices during a raid on her home
She says cops still have the devices and claims they haven't been fully analyzed
Presley and Lockwood married in Japan in 2006 but separated last June
Presley - the only daughter of Elvis Presley - claims she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits the children
Her $300 million fortune, which she claims is nearly all gone, is the subject of divorce proceedings as Lockwood fights for spousal support
Elvis Presley's twin granddaughters have been taken from their parents by worried social workers after mom Lisa Marie found a stash of disturbing photos and videos of children on their father's computer, shocking court papers seen exclusively by DailyMail.com claim.

Eight-year-old girls Finley and Harper Lockwood are now in the care of California's Department of Children and Family Services and a trial has been set for March to determine their future, Lisa Marie Presley alleges in the papers.

Presley, 49, alleges she found the pictures and disturbing videos on fourth husband Michael Lockwood's computer.

'I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach,' she said in court papers filed as part of her ongoing divorce from Lockwood.

Lisa Marie Presley's twin daughters Finley and Harper Lockwood are in the custody of California's Department of Children and Family Services. She claims to have found 'indecent photos' of kids on their father Michael Lockwood's computer, court documents allege
Presley, 49, claims to have found inappropriate pictures of children on Michael Lockwood's computer. The shocking allegations are laid out in court papers filed as part of their divorce +10
Presley, 49, claims to have found inappropriate pictures of children on Michael Lockwood's computer. The shocking allegations are laid out in court papers filed as part of their divorce

Presley - the only child of Elvis Presley - said in the papers that Beverly Hills Police Department found 80 of Lockwood's devices during a raid on her home. She added the cops still have them and they have not been fully analyzed.

'My understanding is that Tennessee law enforcement is also conducting an investigation related to the photos and videos that I discovered,' she said, according to the documents.

'I have no idea what else may be on those devices and fear that there are more and worse images and evidence in these un-analyzed devices.

Presley and Lockwood, 55, a musician who has worked with Fiona Apple and Aimee Mann among others, were married in a lavish $340,000 ceremony in Kyoto, Japan in 2006. Her first husband, Danny Keough was best man. They separated last June.

Presley, who claims nearly all of her $300 million fortune is gone, said in the papers that she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits the children.

DailyMail.com reported exclusively last month that Lockwood was demanding that a post-nuptial agreement that the two had signed in 2007 should be torn up. That document said neither party should have a claim on the assets of the other in the event of the marriage breaking down.

But now Lockwood is demanding $40,000 a month spousal support and $100,000 toward his legal costs, saying he was coerced into signing the document. In the new papers, filed in Los Angeles earlier this month, Presley says she should not pay him a dime.

Presley alleged in the court papers that she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits their eight-year-old daughters Finley and Harper
Presley alleged in the court papers that she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits their eight-year-old daughters Finley and Harper
Lisa Marie is the only child of Elvis Presley and only daughter of her mother Priscilla Presley. They are pictured above in 1970
Lisa Marie is the only child of Elvis Presley and only daughter of her mother Priscilla Presley. They are pictured above in 1970
Lockwood said that Presley claimed she was worth $60 million at the time the document was signed, but he said that she is actually worth more as she did not fully disclose her assets.

In the new papers, Presley - who other husbands were Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage - says she receives $100,000 a month from the trust that Elvis set up for her before his death in 1977. She says she is also paid $4,361 a month from a job she keeps at Graceland, her father's home in Memphis that is now a huge tourist attraction.

Lockwood's estranged wife claims police found 80 of his devices during a raid on her home, according to court papers
Lockwood's estranged wife claims police found 80 of his devices during a raid on her home, according to court papers
But Presley - whose net worth has been estimated as high as $300 million - cries poverty in the court papers. She even said she cannot afford to pay her divorce lawyer Mark Gross.

'I am hopeful that I will be able to pay Mr Gross $5,000 per month over the next three months to maintain his representation through the hearing,' she said.

She said she only keeps the Graceland job to pay health insurance for her, Lockwood and the twins.

Presley said she has been forced to move in with her daughter Riley Keough, the star of TV's The Girlfriend Experience and the movie Mad Max: Fury Road, and even takes out loans from friends to pay some of her debts.

'Approximately a year ago I discovered that he had spent over a million dollars of my separate property funds without my consent,' Presley said in the court papers. 'When I confronted (him), he acknowledged that he had spent the amount on my credit cards.

'I discontinued his access to my credit card at that time.

'Soon thereafter, I learned that my former business managers had misused my funds,' she added. 'While I am still investigating, I understand that there was extreme misappropriation.

'Additionally, American Express and other entities are considering legal action against me for hundreds of thousands of dollars that they contend I owe them.'

Presley and Lockwood (above in 2015) married in Japan in 2006 but separated last June
Presley and Lockwood (above in 2015) married in Japan in 2006 but separated last June
Presley (above with her parents Elvis and Priscilla) claims in court papers filed as part of her divorce that nearly all of her $300 million fortune is gone
Presley (above with her parents Elvis and Priscilla) claims in court papers filed as part of her divorce that nearly all of her $300 million fortune is gone
She said she no longer has anything like the $60 million she had at the time the post-nuptial was signed.

'I am considering all options to deal with the massive debt that exists, caused by my former business manager and (Lockwood).

She said Coes Hall, the 11-bedroom, 15th century manor home she owns in Sussex, England, 'is no longer an asset.' She said that she still owes nearly $5.4 million on it, but it has a fair market value of just $2 million.

'It has a negative value as my former business manager failed to make payments and now the taxes owed are in excess of the value of the property. I will be responsible for any deficiencies if the property is seized,' she said.

Apart from the house, she said the only thing she has of value is her jewelry which she estimated to be with a little over $320,000 and a $1.8 million life insurance policy. The only vehicle she lists is a $3,500 Vespa scooter.

She describes herself as a 'singer/songwriter' but added: 'Currently I derive no income as a singer/songwriter and I have never supported myself from my income as a singer/songwriter.'

She said that since moving back to California after the split with Lockwood she has not had 'stable housing.'

'I lived briefly with my mother, in treatment, and then with friends rent free,' she said.

'I currently live in the home of my adult daughter Riley Keough and her husband. I do not pay rent or mortgage in that residence, but I do contribute to the household expenses by paying for Riley's housekeeper as well as additional household supplies.

'In the last year I have not taken vacations or traveled,' she said. 'Since we relocated in California in June I have not traveled out of state.

'I have not flown in any airplane, much less a private plane, in over 18 months.'

Elvis named his plane Lisa Marie. It is on show at Graceland.

Lockwood has asked for $40,000 a month in spousal support and $100,000 for his legal fees in his bitter divorce battle with his wife of 10 years
Lockwood has asked for $40,000 a month in spousal support and $100,000 for his legal fees in his bitter divorce battle with his wife of 10 years
'I cannot recall the last time I spent money on clothes and shoes of any value,' she added, saying she has not 'in any way' lived her old life since she learned the extent of her financial crisis.

Presley even contends that her ex is earning more than he says.

'My understanding… is that (he) has been working with a friend of his and composing music for iTunes. I also understand he assists in the valuation, purchase, and sale of guitars.

'I do not know the amount of his actual monthly income, but I contend that he has some income which he is choosing not to disclose.'

She said Lockwood had given their daughters a large, fully-stocked saltwater fish tank, season passes to Universal Studios, laptop computers, cell phones, extravagant dresses and shoes, toys, jewelry, numerous dinners, trips to the cinema, theater, ice rinks and the amusement park at Santa Monica Pier, all within the last six months.

'In the last month I have observed (Lockwood) driving a new car, a black Ford SUV which he neglected to mention to the court,' she added.

Presley lists 11 bank accounts, mainly held in banks in Jacksonville, Florida. One has just $6.50 in it and another has $9.88. The amounts total nearly $105,000.

But she said she owes $7.3 million in back income tax - most of which is in Britain where she and Lockwood lived for a period of time.

She also lists another $655,000 of other debt, including $212,000 owed on credit cards.

Dailymail.com reached out to Lockwood for comment.

Last edited:

Can this be trusted? I mean it's the Daily Mail

Goddess4Real;4184121 said:
Here is the latest.....poor Lisa Marie what a nightmare it's been for her and her kids ��

EXCLUSIVE: 'I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach': Lisa Marie Presley's twin daughters, 8, in child protective services after she found 'hundreds of indecent photos' of children on their dad's computer, according to shocking court papers

Lisa Marie's daughters Finley and Harper Lockwood are in the care of California's Department of Children and Family Services, court documents state
Presley, 49, claims to have found inappropriate pictures and videos on her fourth husband Michael Lockwood's computer
Details are included in court papers filed as part of her divorce from Lockwood
Presley claims police found 80 of Lockwood's devices during a raid on her home
She says cops still have the devices and claims they haven't been fully analyzed
Presley and Lockwood married in Japan in 2006 but separated last June
Presley - the only daughter of Elvis Presley - claims she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits the children
Her $300 million fortune, which she claims is nearly all gone, is the subject of divorce proceedings as Lockwood fights for spousal support
Elvis Presley's twin granddaughters have been taken from their parents by worried social workers after mom Lisa Marie found a stash of disturbing photos and videos of children on their father's computer, shocking court papers seen exclusively by DailyMail.com claim.

Eight-year-old girls Finley and Harper Lockwood are now in the care of California's Department of Children and Family Services and a trial has been set for March to determine their future, Lisa Marie Presley alleges in the papers.

Presley, 49, alleges she found the pictures and disturbing videos on fourth husband Michael Lockwood's computer.

'I was shocked and horrified and sick to my stomach,' she said in court papers filed as part of her ongoing divorce from Lockwood.

Lisa Marie Presley's twin daughters Finley and Harper Lockwood are in the custody of California's Department of Children and Family Services. She claims to have found 'indecent photos' of kids on their father Michael Lockwood's computer, court documents allege
Presley, 49, claims to have found inappropriate pictures of children on Michael Lockwood's computer. The shocking allegations are laid out in court papers filed as part of their divorce +10
Presley, 49, claims to have found inappropriate pictures of children on Michael Lockwood's computer. The shocking allegations are laid out in court papers filed as part of their divorce

Presley - the only child of Elvis Presley - said in the papers that Beverly Hills Police Department found 80 of Lockwood's devices during a raid on her home. She added the cops still have them and they have not been fully analyzed.

'My understanding is that Tennessee law enforcement is also conducting an investigation related to the photos and videos that I discovered,' she said, according to the documents.

'I have no idea what else may be on those devices and fear that there are more and worse images and evidence in these un-analyzed devices.

Presley and Lockwood, 55, a musician who has worked with Fiona Apple and Aimee Mann among others, were married in a lavish $340,000 ceremony in Kyoto, Japan in 2006. Her first husband, Danny Keough was best man. They separated last June.

Presley, who claims nearly all of her $300 million fortune is gone, said in the papers that she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits the children.

DailyMail.com reported exclusively last month that Lockwood was demanding that a post-nuptial agreement that the two had signed in 2007 should be torn up. That document said neither party should have a claim on the assets of the other in the event of the marriage breaking down.

But now Lockwood is demanding $40,000 a month spousal support and $100,000 toward his legal costs, saying he was coerced into signing the document. In the new papers, filed in Los Angeles earlier this month, Presley says she should not pay him a dime.

Lockwood said that Presley claimed she was worth $60 million at the time the document was signed, but he said that she is actually worth more as she did not fully disclose her assets.

In the new papers, Presley - who other husbands were Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage - says she receives $100,000 a month from the trust that Elvis set up for her before his death in 1977. She says she is also paid $4,361 a month from a job she keeps at Graceland, her father's home in Memphis that is now a huge tourist attraction.

But Presley - whose net worth has been estimated as high as $300 million - cries poverty in the court papers. She even said she cannot afford to pay her divorce lawyer Mark Gross.

'I am hopeful that I will be able to pay Mr Gross $5,000 per month over the next three months to maintain his representation through the hearing,' she said.

She said she only keeps the Graceland job to pay health insurance for her, Lockwood and the twins.

Presley said she has been forced to move in with her daughter Riley Keough, the star of TV's The Girlfriend Experience and the movie Mad Max: Fury Road, and even takes out loans from friends to pay some of her debts.

'Approximately a year ago I discovered that he had spent over a million dollars of my separate property funds without my consent,' Presley said in the court papers. 'When I confronted (him), he acknowledged that he had spent the amount on my credit cards.

'I discontinued his access to my credit card at that time.

'Soon thereafter, I learned that my former business managers had misused my funds,' she added. 'While I am still investigating, I understand that there was extreme misappropriation.

'Additionally, American Express and other entities are considering legal action against me for hundreds of thousands of dollars that they contend I owe them.'

She said she no longer has anything like the $60 million she had at the time the post-nuptial was signed.

'I am considering all options to deal with the massive debt that exists, caused by my former business manager and (Lockwood).

She said Coes Hall, the 11-bedroom, 15th century manor home she owns in Sussex, England, 'is no longer an asset.' She said that she still owes nearly $5.4 million on it, but it has a fair market value of just $2 million.

'It has a negative value as my former business manager failed to make payments and now the taxes owed are in excess of the value of the property. I will be responsible for any deficiencies if the property is seized,' she said.

Apart from the house, she said the only thing she has of value is her jewelry which she estimated to be with a little over $320,000 and a $1.8 million life insurance policy. The only vehicle she lists is a $3,500 Vespa scooter.

She describes herself as a 'singer/songwriter' but added: 'Currently I derive no income as a singer/songwriter and I have never supported myself from my income as a singer/songwriter.'

She said that since moving back to California after the split with Lockwood she has not had 'stable housing.'

'I lived briefly with my mother, in treatment, and then with friends rent free,' she said.

'I currently live in the home of my adult daughter Riley Keough and her husband. I do not pay rent or mortgage in that residence, but I do contribute to the household expenses by paying for Riley's housekeeper as well as additional household supplies.

'In the last year I have not taken vacations or traveled,' she said. 'Since we relocated in California in June I have not traveled out of state.

'I have not flown in any airplane, much less a private plane, in over 18 months.'

Elvis named his plane Lisa Marie. It is on show at Graceland.

'I cannot recall the last time I spent money on clothes and shoes of any value,' she added, saying she has not 'in any way' lived her old life since she learned the extent of her financial crisis.

Presley even contends that her ex is earning more than he says.

'My understanding… is that (he) has been working with a friend of his and composing music for iTunes. I also understand he assists in the valuation, purchase, and sale of guitars.

'I do not know the amount of his actual monthly income, but I contend that he has some income which he is choosing not to disclose.'

She said Lockwood had given their daughters a large, fully-stocked saltwater fish tank, season passes to Universal Studios, laptop computers, cell phones, extravagant dresses and shoes, toys, jewelry, numerous dinners, trips to the cinema, theater, ice rinks and the amusement park at Santa Monica Pier, all within the last six months.

'In the last month I have observed (Lockwood) driving a new car, a black Ford SUV which he neglected to mention to the court,' she added.

Presley lists 11 bank accounts, mainly held in banks in Jacksonville, Florida. One has just $6.50 in it and another has $9.88. The amounts total nearly $105,000.

But she said she owes $7.3 million in back income tax - most of which is in Britain where she and Lockwood lived for a period of time.

She also lists another $655,000 of other debt, including $212,000 owed on credit cards.

Dailymail.com reached out to Lockwood for comment.

Jesus!
This is the Dailyfail so no idea if it's true or not, but if it is then it's ironic AF that this guy turned out to be the lowest of the low (it was already ironic enough when he turned out to be a gold digger TBH) and AFAIK Lisa and Priscilla lapped him and acted like he was Mr perfect whilst talking shit about MJ who wasn't a gold digger or a pedophile and treated her kids good.

Don't feel bad for Lisa at all when it comes to the guy being a gold digger, but for the sake of those lil girls and kids in general I hope this mess about him being a pedophile isn't true.

Last edited:

Wow! This is nasty.

While the Daily Fail isn't generally reliable I don't think they would make up a court doc and they also posted screen caps from it.

3D5631DA00000578-4233508-image-m-52_1487345905868.jpg

She says "hundreds of inappropriaze photos that I discovered that Responsent had taken as well as disturbing video footage and behavior". So it seems like he took the photos. Of their own kids? Wow!
:puke:
That whole situation is disgusting and messy AF.
Things went from I'm so glad I'm having his babies he's perfect to he's a gold digging disgusting pedophile real quick.
So sad for the kids tho.
Like how dafuq are you going to deal with your own dad being a pedophile?

Last edited:

Did she also say she lost nearly all her money (300 Mio.) and bought from friends to pay debts in the court- papers? I saw they quoted her.

The new developments on this are so devastating. :(

respect77;4184145 said:
Wow! This is nasty.

While the Daily Fail isn't generally reliable I don't think they would make up a court doc and they also posted screen caps from it.

3D5631DA00000578-4233508-image-m-52_1487345905868.jpg

She says "hundreds of inappropriaze photos that I discovered that Responsent had taken as well as disturbing video footage and behavior". So it seems like he took the photos. Of their own kids? Wow!

... trial ... regarding allegations of sexual abuse and neglect ...

OMG the poor twin girls. I´m praying that this is not true ...

So the twins might have been taken from not only Loockwood but Lisa as well because she might have neglected watch over them? That´s what ist seems but I´m not used to court docs and my English isn´t perfect.

Would they take the kids away from the mother when they were sure she did take good care for them?

Just noticed that this was reported on pretty much by all the major media outlets (which I'm happy about because it's positive).
Every kid that's been around Michael other then the ones that accused him for money have had nothing but good things to say about him.
That's NOT a coincidence.
I wish more people would realize this.

What's even more amazing is that in this case Riley's own mom and grandmother weren't always so positive about Michael, but Michael left such a good impression on her that she herself only has positive things to say about him.:)

Just thought about this.
We all hope the guy being a pedophile isn't true, but if it actually isn't true then that means Lisa falsely accused the guy of being one of if not the worst things known to man.
The whole situation is so messed up.:no:

Annita;4184153 said:
Did she also say she lost nearly all her9 money (300 Mio.) and bought from friends to pay debts in the court- papers? I saw they quoted her.

respect77;4184159 said:
Yes. She claims Lockwood spent all her money and left her in debt.

If this is true he has some nerve to ask for spousal support.

moonstruck87;4184161 said:

... trial ... regarding allegations of sexual abuse and neglect ...

OMG the poor twin girls. I´m praying that this is not true ...

So the twins might have been taken from not only Loockwood but Lisa as well because she might have neglected watch over them? That´s what ist seems but I´m not used to court docs and my English isn´t perfect.

respect77;4184189 said:
Lockwood's comments:

http://www.yourtango.com/2017300133...tive-custody-sexual-assault-disturbing-images

And here is another by his lawyer:

http://www.thewrap.com/lisa-marie-p...ody-inappropriate-photos-of-children-michael/

It looked nasty already since last year, from the fact Lockwood simply disappeared for months and avoiding to be served after she filed for divorce and the fact she asked that Lockwood's visitation rights to the kids would be monitored, but I never imagined it was THIS nasty. I thought they were having a fight over money, maybe throwing accusations against each other about alcohol or drug addiction or something, but I never imagined allegations like this would be a part of the picture.

As I understand it there is a criminal investigation of sexual abuse and negligence peding and there is a court date for March 17 (some of the articles mention this March 17 court date).

Very very nasty indeed 😕

The neglect and sexual abuse case is solely against Lockwood, it says so in the deceleration.

Lockwood seems mostly worried about the money. He is demanding financial support and lawyers fee when he's the one taking millions without permission and now we also learn that there are serious allegations against him and a criminal investigation. His behavior is weird.

Edit to add: The next hearing regarding the divorce is on February 22nd. I assume the media will start following this case more closely.

Last edited:

Is it not better to make a separte thread about their battle. It does not really belong in a Michael and Lisa-picture-thread and in general not in the Michael-section.

I have to say LMP is really reaching out to the press to report the allagations and making headlines. It reminds me a little bit of the acting from Robsons attorneys.

Robson's lawyers are actively sending out press releases. LMP did not of that. She only mentioned the allegations in a civil court paper that the media picked up. There is no evidence she was actively seeking publicity for this, other than Lockwood claiming it.

She did not seal the parts with the allegations, other parts are obviously sealed.

A month ago the Daily Mail did the same thing with Lockwood's documents when he finally responded to her filing for legal separation, six months late. These documents are in the court system and there are people in the media it's their job to obtain them from the courthouse clerk. Much like fans do with the lawsuits against Michael.

Lisa filed her deceleration on February 7th, ten days before the press picked on it. Robson's lawyers send their files to the media with big press releases before the ink is dry. I find this comparison inappropriate anyway.

Last edited:

So what happens next? Will Lockwood reply to Lisa Marie claims in court?

Back