Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Discussion Thread (Hate is not welcome)

Should've married Shana Mangatal

ummmmm no i now im glad he married lisa marie cuz in truth she was the one who understood the whole thing with drug addiction etc and she did try to help him but the problem is she let too many ppl interfer and put crap in her head. I dont think shana wouldve coped with that

Riley talks about Michael in this nice interview!

full interview

It's cute how Michael loved to buy them many gifts...

Riley is sweet. I'm glad she's sharing these stories, I thought she would be more taken aback but she seemed to be ok with their questions. They shouldn't be afraid to talk about him and I hope she tells more!

Last edited:

She's cute. She has the same down to earth attitude Prince has when everybody goes all Gaga about being at Graceland and/or Neverland. Takes it in stride, but very gracious and sweet about it.

Should've married Shana Mangatal

mj%2Bhead%2Bshake.gif

Riley talks about Michael in this nice interview!

full interview

It's cute how Michael loved to buy them many gifts...

Riley is sweet. I'm glad she's sharing these stories, I thought she would be more taken aback but she seemed to be ok with their questions. They shouldn't be afraid to talk about him and I hope she tells more!

That was a cool story.
Michael sounds like he was a great dad.
Until now I didn't even know Michael had other monkeys (unless she was talking about Bubbles).

Welp, you learn something new everyday.:yes:
My fave animal that Michael owned was probably a llama (I think its name was Louie or something).:)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...d-stories-billy-eichner-reaction-video-corden

Billy Eichner is Floored by Riley Keough's Childhood Stories of Michael Jackson & Bubbles the Chimp

Throughout the interview, Keough reminisced about the meaningful gifts she received from Jackson, like a beloved Beauty and the Beast watch from Disneyland. She also detailed growing up with Bubbles the Chimp and Jackson's other primate pets -- even mentioning that she brought one of them to school -- and with each story, Eichner simply could not get over Keough’s on-another-level childhood experience

"You were at Neverland and Graceland," he offered, throwing up his hand after she confirmed. "I've never even been to San Diego."...

riley is a sweet girl but i think she was little hesitant bout it incase james made a little innaproite joke bout it

wow...just wow THAT IS SO MESSED UP! i hope lisa never gees back to that disppicable "church"

mimi???????? she called mke mimi????

I wonder if it's pronounced like a short for Michael (sound like 'my' and not like 'me')

Last edited:

or could it be a nickname for genevive?

So genevive shares mj bday too?

I was only 14 when Michael and Lisa married...and not being a huge Elvis fan, I didn't understand all the confusion from people. My basic stance was "OK, so he married another well-known musician's daughter...and?" If anything, it made sense to me, since the biggest entertainers are often isolated...and it can't be easy to connect romantically in that world.

I never kept up with all the gossip about them during their marriage, and to be honest I didn't really care. But like everyone else, I did see the "You Are Not Alone" short film...and Michael being a briefly-naked angel bothered me more than seeing Lisa with him in that footage. I didn't find out about their kiss at the VMAs until years after it happened, but I was surprised they only lasted two years. When Lisa wrote that now-famous blog post after Michael's passing, reading it filled me with sympathy for both of them. I thought they made a very cute couple, but it seemed leaving was more Lisa's decision than Michael's. She did tell Oprah he kept bugging her about having kids, though...which would strain things in any marriage if that's the main reason he pursued her. I don't claim to know, since I never met either of them...but I do think any man and woman who marry should stand by that decision. Unless your spouse becomes abusive, cheats, or does something freaky like devil worship...marriage is supposed to last a lifetime. That's its purpose, and overall, I think too few treat marriage seriously these days.

As for Ron Miscaviage's book, I haven't read it yet...but after binge-watching Leah Remini's show, I really want to. I didn't realize Lisa had any interest in Scientology, and I sincerely pray she gets out of it very soon...permanently. In fact, I think everyone involved with that cult needs to leave it behind, in droves. I doubt the so-called "church" has enough people on its payroll, to keep everyone from leaving at once.

Last edited:

I love Lisa, she amazing and wonderful, for she was Michael's strongest true love, he loved her, they loved each other, they were such a cute and sweet couple, i love seeing them together

but hun u gotta understand all mike wanted a family of his own being it with it was with lisa or whoever, thats what he really wanted to be married with kids a family to come home to where he know he will feel loved and supported. It was bigger than the elvis thing and ppl were pissed bout it cuz it was rumored that elvis was racist or somewhat like that. They were saying elvis wouldve been "hella mad" if lisa were to have children with mike or any other black man and imo i think the REAL REASON lisa didnt wanna fight for mike.

People were getting into lisa s head aka her mother

She looks a little bit skinny ..skinner than normal to me , i hope shes ok

thanks for making this thread...it's nice to know there is a place in the fan world where people can appreitiate their relationship...even it was flawed...it was a beautiful affair as it took place...

She had a red carpet appearance with her daughters. Her eyes looks really not good, like she had cried much the last days.

Lisa Marie Presley & Riley Keough and twins at the 24th Annual ELLE Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ql532aWLU

I never really understood the relationship until I watched the Oprah interview. And cried throughout. It's sad that Michael lived in such a controlled world.

Poor Lisa........Lisa Marie Presley To Sue Business Manager For Allegedly Squandering $100 Mil http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/08/lisa-...ness-manager-elvis-presley-squandering-money/

Lisa Marie Presley is about to file a lawsuit against her former financial managers, claiming they squandered more than $100 million over 10 years, but the company says Lisa Marie is broke because she's a spendthrift.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the lawsuit which could be filed as early as today. She claims financial guru Barry Siegel sold 85% of her interest in Elvis Presley Enterprises (EPE) and then gave the money to Robert F.X. Sillerman as a way of ingratiating himself with the famous investor. She says the investments tanked and left her broke.

Among the alleged misdeeds -- Presley says unbeknownst to her Siegel spent $9 million of her money to buy an English estate and couldn't make the balloon payment on the property. She also says Siegel stopped paying her taxes in 2012 which left her with a tax bill of $7 million.

She says as of May 30, 2016, the trust was depleted and only had $14,000 in cash and she had $500,000 in credit card debt.

We're told Siegel's position is that Lisa Marie overspent herself into destitution. In fact, he says she went broke twice because of her spending habits. He says as early as 2003 Lisa Marie was $20 million in debt and he was the one who righted the ship. Siegel says he tried hard to get her to stop her excessive spending over the next 10 years but it fell on deaf ears.

We're told Siegel plans to countersue Presley for $800,000 in unpaid management fees.

Lisa Marie's lawyer, Amjad Khan, tells TMZ, "Lisa Marie Presley has been betrayed by her former Trustee, Barry Siegel and Provident Financial Management -- Hollywood money managers to stars like Al Pacino and Rob Thomas."

Khan goes on to accuse Siegel of charging "exhorbitant fees" and "repeatedly lying to Ms. Presley about her financial condition." He adds, "We recognize that Siegel will respond by attempting personal attacks on Ms. Presley, but we must file suit to hold Siegel and Provident accountable for the harm they have caused to the Presley estate."

The pain of celebrity!

I've always thought how can Lisa sell the likeness rights from her father. What a bad move. Why does one do that? Never understood her justification it would be to keep her father's legacy alive. Is it not that possible if the rights lie with the daughter like before (Elvis legacy was alive) and she and in future her kids has the saying what can be done with them and also the income from it? In retrospect, it seems to me very likely that she had big financial problems even then and the 100 million appeared lucrative for her solving the financial problems. And now also the 100 Mio. are gone. This is really a disaster.

I've always thought how can Lisa sell the likeness rights from her father. What a bad move. Why does one do that? Never understood her justification it would be to keep her father's legacy alive. Is it not that possible if the rights lie with the daughter like before (Elvis legacy was alive) and she and in future her kids has the saying what can be done with them and also the income from it? In retrospect, it seems to me very likely that she had big financial problems even then and the 100 million appeared lucrative for her solving the financial problems. And now also the 100 Mio. are gone. This is really a disaster.

I agree with you 100% AND as of today the same guy doesn't even own it anymore. They sold it off to the same people that own Marilyn Monroe's image. JFC

So u mean what lisa is saying is true?

Also didnt lisa say at first it was lockwood that spent her money..???

Back