Michael At The Memorial Service For Princess Diana - picture

claudiadoina

Proud Member
I've found this picture and I was surprised because I didn't know that Michael was at the funeral.I did know he was invited but not that he really went.

Is it true, was he there?:unsure:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They had a memorial in Los Angeles that he went too. It was before he went to Africa for the last concerts of History Tour.

Awww he did go after all poor mikey esp Princess Di was his friend they are both angels now

Thanks for the pictures
basicsmile.gif

Thanks for the pictures. The men forgot to take off their hat in church.

I'm almost certain Michael did not go to her memorial in London, all those pictures are from the LA memorial. I haven't seen those pictures in ages, thank you for posting.

sad that these two angels passed before their time

So true :(

But now they are together again. Michael is now spending his days with Lady Di, and of course with Elizabeth, too.

...Oh geez, I knew I shouldn't have stepped into this thread because now I'm in tears again... :boohoo:

He even cancelled a concert because of her death.

It makes me wonder what his thoughts on Princess Di's personal turbulance was and if he ever gave her advice during the time her marriage was in jeopardy.

Does anyone know who the gentleman with the black hat and woman in black dress are that appear to be with Michael in several pics? Can't say that they look at all familiar to me except perhaps the woman was Michael's old business associate (Susan DePasse (sp)?), or am I way off on this one.

I don't think that's Suzanne DePasse.:scratch:

006.jpg

Is it from this event too?

Edit: No it's much later, sorry. I guess it about 1998-99? The man with Mike looks like Mohamed Al Fayed

someone asked me were they allowed to wear the hat/s in church - after seeing the picture of MJ at Di's funeral. (???)

Back