Michael Jackson exhibition in Gronau Germany 24-06-14 untill 21-09-14

Hocus

Proud Member
Not sure if this has been posted yet :

For Michael Jackson fans in or around Germany : There will be a huge exhibition at the rock´n'popmuseum in Gronau Germany of Michael Jackson memorabilia. The items come from the private collection of Chris Julian Dittmar.

“The Dittmar Collection” is one of the biggest Michael Jackson memorabilia collections worldwide. It focuses on the solo career of the artist and offers a unique insight into the incredible career of the visionary, singer, songwriter, filmmaker, composer, dancer and choreographer. The collection features for example Michael Jackson gold and platinum awards, worn and autographed items, lifesize figures- statues and busts, tons of promotional records, world tour posters & tickets, even drawings made by the King Of Pop himself are among the more than 2,000 exhibits. One of the highlights of the collection is an original stage worn Billie Jean Jacket from 1988.

The exhibition will be open from June 24 2014 untill September 21 2014.

For more information see: http://<wbr>www.michaeljackson-collecti<wbr>on.com/<wbr>information-in-english/

10423943_725029474207581_110654485444791194_n.jpg

how can he afford this? is his dad a lawyer?

[h=1]About the collector[/h]

Chris Julian Dittmar (born in 1983 in Freudenstadt) is a German private collector and lender of original memorabilia and personal material legacy of American music legend Michael Joseph Jackson. At the age of 13 years visited Dittmar his first Michael Jackson concert in Prague and witnessed him live for the first time. Just two years earlier developed his interest in the pop icon. Initially, more interested in his music, he also focused more and more on the individual and the myth of Michael Jackson. Long before Michael Jackson's death in June 2009, he gathered personal items from the life of the King Of Pop. The Collectibles acquires Dittmar on prestigious auction houses, from reputable private collections and people from the closer environment of the star. Part of the collection is in a 600 - page book cataloged. The world's most lasting, overwhelming interest in the musician, dancer, songwriter and composer is crucial to present selected exhibits a unique collection of publicly Dittmar. The private collection is comprised of various areas of the career of Michael Jackson. Dittmar is concentrating exclusively on the solo career of the artist.

I wish I could go and see the exhibition...I hope I will be there in September!!!
These are the true events in his beloved memory!!...things made by fans!!

Back