Michael Jackson Fan Party In NYC- May 21st!

paisleyCUTtop

Proud Member
Hey all,

I don't know where this goes because there is no more gatherings forum but posting it in a number of places, there will be a Michael Jackson fan party hosted next weekend in New York City. There will be music, Michael Jackson (only!) Karaoke, Fun prizes, and it will be a special opportunity to meet new friends or reconnect with old ones.

This event will kick off the summer of celebrating Michael. Won't you join us????

Date: May 21st, 2011
Time: 4pm
Place: Midtown Restaurant on 27th and Lexington Avenue (in close walking distance to Penn Station)

This is an RSVP only event with FREE Admission! Please RSVP to ensure that your name is on the list! And to get exact address of the venue!

RSVP with attendee names to MJSLiberiangrl@aol.com or on meetup.com/LegacyofLoveMJ

See you all there!!

Last edited:
Please let us know how it went? Hope it was great!:) The same day we had a wonderful MJ tribute on the most popular dance reality TV show in India and it was wonderful! :) Everyone loves Michael Jackson!!! :)

Let us know ahead of time of any June 25th gatherings...I will see if I can make it this time. :)

Back