Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I played the snippet to three friends who knew nothing about the controversy. I asked them simply who was singing the song.

They had -no- idea. They didn't even -think- it was Michael Jackson despite knowing I'm a fan.

No doubt if "2000 Watts" was an unreleased song that just saw the light of day now it would be in the same boat as the Cascio tracks.
Forget about bloody Jason whatever, he has nothing to do with this project, only the very dimest of the dim think it's him.

2000 Watts may be in a lower pitch but it still has the character of Michael's voice, it may take a plays tune into it but it is there.

On the Cascio tracks it is not even a case of the sound or character of Michael's voice including his distinctive enunciation and diction having been obliterated by processing, there just isn't a shred of it there on the main vocals.

Stop this guys... we now have the proof that it's not him on all Cascio tracks.
Stop denying just to stick with your opinion.. it's nonsensical!
There is no shame in changing his mind...

There is no proof of anything. So just stop this please.

what proof are you talking about? is this going to be another round of "my proof is MY EARS", or "my mother (father, friends etc) said so"? what I don't understand is why all of you - those who think that the songs are fake - feel the need to convince the rest of us that you are right? why can't you just be comfortable in your own opinion without writing about it over and over again in every thread? I admit, everyone has a right to have their opinion but is it really necessary to go on and on and on about it all over the forum day after day? I don't see fans who believe the vocals are geniune spam the threads with posts like "it's him, it's him, it's him"! but the "it's not him" posts are everywhere. and all the "it's him" posts appear afterwards as defence. there's not end to this discussion.

can't you just stop talking about it until the album is released? or at least until the oprah interview? and when the album is finally released all of you who don't believe it's Michael can collect money and hire a lawyer and sue Sony.

what proof are you talking about? is this going to be another round of "my proof is MY EARS", or "my mother (father, friends etc) said so"? what I don't understand is why all of you - those who think that the songs are fake - feel the need to convince the rest of us that you are right? why can't you just be comfortable in your own opinion without writing about it over and over again in every thread? I admit, everyone has a right to have their opinion but is it really necessary to go on and on and on about it all over the forum day after day? I don't see fans who believe the vocals are geniune spam the threads with posts like "it's him, it's him, it's him"! but the "it's not him" posts are everywhere. and all the "it's him" posts appear afterwards as defence. there's not end to this discussion.

can't you just stop talking about it until the album is released? or at least until the oprah interview? and when the album is finally released all of you who don't believe it's Michael can collect money and hire a lawyer and sue Sony.

Great advice!

Yes, and there is no song MJ has ever released with even ONE fan questioning if it's him singing. Yet these all caused a divide. Not one, not two, not ten, but hundreds of us on this forum ALONE think its NOT Michael Jackson.

And hundreds of us think it is him.

Enough of this back and forth already. Don't buy the album..and whining will take you nowhere.

The album is coming out in 2 weeks...the best thing for you to do is to move on....and enjoy his previous albums.

Or don't buy the album. Don't illegal download it. Just act like this album didn't exist.

what I don't understand is why all of you - those who think that the songs are fake - feel the need to convince the rest of us that you are right? why can't you just be comfortable in your own opinion without writing about it over and over again in every thread?
Why? Because we feel the duty to defend his legacy.. I guess..

Once the album is released, there will be plenty of discussions about the new songs and all the fans enjoying them. Of coarse those who won't be buying the album, won't have shit to say on this board.

of course there is.. and I invite anybody who wants to chat about it. I'm ready to spend time to explain step by step why it cannot be him. But I'll not fight on forums...

:agree:

Right the stupid arguin has put me off wantin to know any more updates on this song. Just gonna ignore this thread, and wait til I hear the song myself in full before I say anything.

I'm sick of people raining on the parade of people who are looking forwardto monster or Michael before they've even heard the album. No one has a leg to stand on yet so stop trying to force opinions.

Just pre-ordered 2 copies of MICHAEL on amazon.uk and one copy of Hold My Hand Single..
And I like Monster!

then write to the Estate or Sony. you don't have to defend his legacy against us. We are his fans too, you know.

of course there is.. and I invite anybody who wants to chat about it. I'm ready to spend time to explain step by step why it cannot be him. But I'll not fight on forums...

chats are time consuming. why don't you write a nice big post with your arguments and we'll discuss them? without fighting and arguing, only a civil discussion. that is of course if you do really have the proof.

If that is MJ then i'm f*cking Tito!

It breaks my heart to listen to these Cascio tracks.
If you don't like the background vocals added to these tracks,
then don't listen to them, and stop cursing on this thread.

I like the sound of Monster and feel like it is possibly a real MJ vocal.

Me and many fan clubs are with your opinion:

Dibujodsasd.jpg

Sound worse than Breaking News and Keep Your Head Up. Much worse.

While I like Breaking News as a song, and I dont mind Keep Your Head Up.

Monster is terrible.....

Not even going to say what I think of the vocals....

All I can say is we have all just heard a snippet of Blue Gangsta with incredible vocals from the real MJ, and then to go and listen to this and think its the same voice. Its ridiculous.

I guess MJ just lost his voice for these Cascio recording sessions, and then quickly regained it to record Hold My Hand and stuff then.....of course.

then write to the Estate or Sony. you don't have to defend his legacy against us. We are his fans too, you know.

chats are time consuming. why don't you write a nice big post with your arguments and we'll discuss them? without fighting and arguing, only a civil discussion. that is of course if you do really have the proof.

Indeed it's time consuming, but I think it's worth it. I'm ready to do it because I think each fan's opinion is important. And no... I'll not write to sony cause they'll never take us seriously as long as we aren't gathered.
I don't know why... but people don't open their minds the same way when chatting.
I spoke to several people who had a strong opinion at the beginning and thought the contrary after chatting 30 min.
So I'll think about a thread.. but I'm tired of the bad comments. I prefer a lot more to speak. Talking is never a failure.. at least we learn to hear someone with a different opinion and at best you make a new friend :)

Hmm i just want a reason why he sounds sooo different here!!!! really :/

i mean i like it and i am okay with this MJ songs when they tell us why it sounds different!!

plsss :)

Back