Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I'll be completly honest, it sounds exactly like an MJ demo to me. I think MJ and Cascio had these tracks outlined and ready to go for completion, but never finished. But I still DO believe it is Michael's voice on all of these tracks, just not the completed version.

Debate all you want about the apprriateness of releasing non-finished MJ tracks, but I have a very hard time believing the lead vocals are someone else's voice.

Re: MONSTER clip on youtube

What a fucking and utter crap, this fake piece shit ass album can go to hell. I've had it, all those people who believe this is Michael...... I have got no words for what I want to say. That ain't no Michael Jackson, this album is a fucking JOKE. Sony and the Estate burn!!!!!!!!! For those of us who couldn't tell it was NOT Michael Jackson on 'Breaking News' and 'Keep Your Head Up', this new snippet of 'Monster' should prove once and for all that the new 'Michael' album is a scam, a total lack of respect to the greatest entertainer of all time.

I AGREE JOKE JOKE JOKE x

yup the 3 fakes r all from the casios...ah well il enjoy the real 7 x

CRAP!!!!----give me gangsta!...the only song that holds MJ quality!

this is sad!

just a question why would 50 cent say "its the real deal" and put on his twitter that michael reached out to him to do the song.. if it's fake!! Is 50 cent a part of the conspiracy too??

50 cents word is the holy bible?

No my question is WHY would he say it??

ordered to say that he worked on the track with Michael? So when 'DJ whoo kid' stated that Michael planned to work with 50 cent back in March of 2006... he knew that Michael was going to die and they would need a back up quote to help the cause of the album??

ordered to say that he worked on the track with Michael? So when 'DJ whoo kid' stated that Michael planned to work with 50 cent back in March of 2006... he knew that Michael was going to die and they would need a back up quote to help the cause of the album??

Who says it was going to be this track?
I don't care about 50 cent but the voice of the man who people call Michael Jackson but I can clearly hear it is not Michael Jackson.

Aww how this Blue Gangsta song is sounding makes me sooo smile!! I know it's me, it's my state of mind :-D

But still... I like "Shout" (another post) much better, wow!

Sorry I am off topic all the time ^^.

Love.

Moonwalkingsteve :
Quote :
> "The point is, just because MJ never pronounced a word a certain way in one of his earlier songs, doesn't mean he wouldn't do it in one of his new song. MJ playing around with his vocals, trying new things doesn't sound beyond the realms of possibility."

>>I like this!!!!!

I think this song is MJ, I also think Breaking News is MJ and Keep your Head up is MJ.

I have said before that i think we are hearing a guide vocal that has been manipulated in the track and brought to completion with backing vocals.

Some people have used the demos we have heard of other records as examples that MJ's voice has never sounded so 'flat' and that he always sang with passion. What you are assuming is that MJ only created one demo when a song was fully formed. I would suggest that MJ probably had all kinds of recordings lying around when a song came to him - all at various stages of completion. The demos we have heard included on the ultimate collection and special editions and leaked to the web are all more complete demos, later in the process.

For the record, I think his voice on these songs sounds good, different but good.

Now the question is why would Sony pick these tracks that require work ahead of something as brilliantly complete as Blue Gangster? I think the reason for this is that Sony wanted some tracks on the album representative of his final work even if it was very incomplete. I for one am happy for that. They are also looking to make money and are spreading out the quality of tracks over the course of multiple albums.

What irritates me slightly is people who believe that they can tell MJs voice without any doubt. If I took MJs voice in a computer altered pitch and tone and chopped it around would you know if it was MJ? No of course not. If MJ woke up one day took a tape recorder and made strange sound that he had never put on record before would you know it was him?

The point is, just because MJ never pronounced a word a certain way in one of his earlier songs, doesn't mean he wouldn't do it in one of his new song. MJ playing around with his vocals, trying new things doesn't sound beyond the realms of possibility.

Im not telling people to like the songs, music is subjective, but I would ask everyone to at least except that these vocals could be MJ. If you then except that, then it is not far from the realms of possibility that Sony could be telling the truth and not committing fraud.

There are those who claim that Mj would never write a song like this, or that Mj wouldn't have included those lyrics, or that a song sounds like a boy band or this artist or that artist. That I believe is music snobbery in the extreme, all styles and types of music have a place and a value equal to that of Michael Jackson. MJ may be my preference or your preference but it is not to everyones taste. There is no reason why MJ would not have experimented with other styles, other lyrics.

I am sorry I have written so much, I just feel that there is a reasonable discussion to be had here that is being lost in the petty squabbling. I just think people need to open their mind. Perhaps I am wrong and Sony are screwing us over with fakes, but i can not see any logical reason for it.

This is the best post I have read on this board in ages.

Finally, a voice of reason amongst the hysteria.

Also, I agree with you. Monster sounds like Michael Jackson's voice.

Well, here we go again. :doh:

Sounds like Michael to me with other vocals mixed in.

(Counting down until the arguments ensue)

I agree with everybody who doesn't believe it's Michael, i still fail to understand why they are doing this. When there's no doubt so much older stuff out there, but unreleased and 100% MJ, release that, put THAT on the cd. These Cascio recordings are horribly quiestionable and should have been removed. It's obvious they don't give a **** about what people say. Remember what Mike said...They don't care about us, definitely the case right here.

Sigh.....

I'm not saying we KNOW its the track.. BUT theres alot of evidence towards it.. If this was a court case! he quotes from 2006 and and 50 cents comment would be used..

Oh wait... that's right.... Sony didn't choose three songs of hundred of songs in the vaults, they just chose some random guy to sing three random songs and release that on a major album. That makes more sense.

Actually, these songs weren't songs that were apart of the "hundred songs in the vaults". They were their own separate entity before Sony bought them off the Cascio's.

Also....it's possible mj knew of the tracks and DID speak to 50 about it, it doesn't mean he recorded a vocal on it though....We all know how Michael works, that's why there's so much half completed songs by mj.

Hmm yeah...I think I'll pass based on the comments. :mello:

Edit: Ok I listened to it. I think I vomited in my mouth a little. "Manimal"? :toofunny: Come on MJ would not say such things

Last edited:

How can anyone here know whether this is a direction MJ would go in? I have put it in another post but ill just mention here, Mj could have gone into any direction. There is no such thing as 'good' music, everything is subjective. What one person enjoys another might not.

Debate the vocals all you want, but as to the style of music, none of us know what type of music MJ might have wanted to experiment in.

And even the debate around the vocals is subjective since opinion is clearly divided.

I give up to comment!!
I simply took my dicission by not buying the album. I'll get the song I like and that will be all. If more songs are leaked and I will complete my own album.

Hmm. I would like to hear full version.

Co-sign! This whole scenario let's me know that there are some that really know and live with Michaels voice......and that there are some that can be fooled.

Or you could argue that these so-called "easily fooled" fans are the ones who have the ability to think and listen and judge for themselves without getting caught up in the fan hysteria and drama.

Your post was beyond patronising.

Fairly good IMPERSONATION of MJ, But that is NOT Michael Jackson singing. The only MJ in that clip is the "oh!" taken from the beginning of "Scream".

BN
KYHU
MONSTER
All sung by an impersonator.

Back