Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I am so sick of seeing words in inverted commas..........

Especially, 'fans'.

If you cant get your point across without getting annoyed and doubting people as fans then you're better off not arguing at all.

No matter what someone's opinion is, it doesnt make them any less of a fan.

Agreed.....I'm sick of the ignorance and childishness...

Re: MONSTER clip on youtube

Sounds like Michael, but the vocals obviously haven't been cleaned up and perfected to the standard he used to give us, because someone else is doing it.

You're post was beyond patronising.
this is what annoys me the most. I don't mind people thinking that it's not MJ in those songs. To each their own I guess. But when they start calling us fools or telling us to have our ears checked etc. I start seeing red!!! :mat: Because that's completely uncalled for.

Agreed.....I'm sick of the ignorance and childishness...

I'm guilty myself of arguing quite a bit over this, I have even said a few things that maybe have been out of line.

But there is no need to doubt people as fans, on either side. Things like that just show a lack of arguement skills, in which case you shouldnt even bother arguing about it at all.

I'm guilty myself of arguing quite a bit over this, I have even said a few things that maybe have been out of line.

But there is no need to doubt people as fans, on either side. Things like that just show a lack of arguement skills, in which case you shouldnt even bother arguing about it at all.

No, but you're not putting other people down and labelling them as any less of a fan because of their beliefs...Your arguments are valid and debatable, and they're intelligent and posted in a adult manner, at least....

I give up. I feel really sorry for all those poor people listening to a track with no MJ vocals on it. I hope it comes to light one day that this is all fake.

You can tell by his pre-existing body of work and you can tell because if Michael wanted to sing these crappy casico songs he would have sang them. They are amateurish. Michael was a perfectionist and these songs are way below his level of craftsmanship.

The DSTYGE demo they recorded with pots and pans is even better than these tracks.

I'm sorry I don't mean to upset anyone but to me
It's a slap in the face to accept to michaels legacy to accept these songs into the mj song pantheon.

I just don't understand how a voice can sound so similar to someone else's with just over-production and mechanics. It's quite easy to tell the vibrato has been digitally altered, why? I've never been willing to write this song off as "fake" as a result of a few listens, but the doubt is there, why would a digitally altered voice of a legend sound so similar to the normal voice of a good singer?

PS: Some of you are getting carried away, with the "fans" thing, there's no reason why one's love for an artist should be questioned because of an opinion they happen to have. For those of you saying things like "face it, it's not Michael's voice, fact", the only fact here is that nothing has been proven, nothing. The same goes for those saying "how can you dispute science and forensic analysis", none of those forensic experts has come out and said anything, we haven't been shown results of any test. Until we are, people will rightfully question the validity of the vocals of this new material.

this song is really a MONSTER ...not mj of cource...SONY SUCKS!!

I can't believe that some "fans" think it his voice... The voice on monstr just sounds like old youtube fakes... Michael what are they doin' to you?

The same

I don't understand people...

It is not him on Monster, Breaking news and keep your head up !

What has respect to do with it. The 3 cascio songs all have weird vocals and suck bigtime.
If you can't hear the fake voice after THIS song then u really have something going on in ur head.

And who are you to talk about my head?

Respect other people if you do not want what you have inside your head starts to stink.

Just because the Cascio tracks are so different from most of Michael's recordings (the last ones you've heard are from 2001) and have additional effects on the voice, doesn't mean MJ would not be singing them.

There's no mistake, the recordings are sung by Michael Jackson. Accept it.

If you deny to accept this, you're also not accepting forensic experts and their whole field of science. You cannot ignore science and you cannot claim that these experts would be dumb or "paid-off", otherwise you're again believing some sort of conspiracy.

Your ears can tell you it sounds different, YES. But do they also tell you why? Hmm? NO!

Now your brain starts to search for possible reasons and then it will first remember all the bad things in recent years (there are quite a lot) and it will maybe come up with some bad theories like "This could be the Jason guy" or "Sony is killing MJ's legacy, they planned all this".

C'mon, guys. Sony is not interested in losing sales interest in MJ products. The mediocre choice to include these new and roughly recorded songs is the result of John McClain and John Branca, the head executers of the MJ Estate. They do not care about Michael's huge fanbase, they never did. They are seeking for money, money, money.
The general public has currently a huge interest to buy "Michael" and the new tracks have contributed much to this fact (due to their internet presence which attracted many non-fans).

Look at "Vision": What does it say on the back?
Executive Producers: John McClain and John Branca.
Well, false friends of MJ...

So, if you want to complain about anything, unite your voices against these two persons, they are responsible for the whole situation.

Great post.

The same

I don't understand people...

It is not him on Monster, Breaking news and keep your head up !

And also is not in ALL I NEED and CARRY ON.

Is the same fake voice.

The same of Breaking news and Keep your faith up.

I think Michael will contain 10 songs sung by MJ.

Well, here we go again. :doh:

Sounds like Michael to me with other vocals mixed in.

(Counting down until the arguments ensue)
it sounds like tii michael to me

Can anyone give a reasonable explanation of why Sony, The Estate and the Cascio's would risk their future and their reputation by putting fake tracks on an album, when we know there are loads of other unreleased MJ songs? It makes no sense!

The Jackson family are always stirring up trouble. They thought there was an MJ double being used in This Is It remember? And that turned out to be a load of BS. So why is everyone rushing to trust them now? We haven't even heard the final versions of these tracks yet.

What a fucking and utter crap, this fake piece shit ass album can go to hell. I've had it, all those people who believe this is Michael...... I have got no words for what I want to say. That ain't no Michael Jackson, this album is a fucking JOKE. Sony and the Estate burn!!!!!!!!! For those of us who couldn't tell it was NOT Michael Jackson on 'Breaking News' and 'Keep Your Head Up', this new snippet of 'Monster' should prove once and for all that the new 'Michael' album is a scam, a total lack of respect to the greatest entertainer of all time.

Woo-Sah. It'll be okay.

Can anyone give a reasonable explanation of why Sony, The Estate and the Cascio's would risk their future and their reputation by putting fake tracks on an album, when we know there are loads of other unreleased MJ songs? It makes no sense!

The Jackson family are always stirring up trouble. They thought there was an MJ double being used in This Is It remember? And that turned out to be a load of BS. So why is everyone rushing to trust them now? We haven't even heard the final versions of these tracks yet.
ANYTHING FOR MONEYYYYY...i can trust my ears at least

I like the song, but this time I have to agree about the vocals sounding nothing like Michael :bugeyed

I just don't understand how a voice can sound so similar to someone else's with just over-production and mechanics. It's quite easy to tell the vibrato has been digitally altered, why? I've never been willing to write this song off as "fake" as a result of a few listens, but the doubt is there, why would a digitally altered voice of a legend sound so similar to the normal voice of a good singer?

That's the thing.. the vocals on this snippet don't sound digitally altered to me. They sound like someone just singing the song. The only thing that sounds funky is the vibrato. Mike played with his voice on Shout and 2000 Watts, and you can clearly hear the effects. These don't sound like someone muttering through a song (such as on In The Back or the Beat It demo from This Is It). This is someone clearly singing. Same with Keep Your Head Up. Breaking News is more iffy because of the copy and paste jobs, but to me, the voice sounds the same on KYHU, Breaking News and Monster. But none of them sound like Mike to me, and these recent snippets give me more and more doubt about the authenticity of Breaking News.

Correct. They would never ever do that.

AND yes - the family is and has always been trouble.

And also is not in ALL I NEED and CARRY ON.

Is the same fake voice.

The same of Breaking news and Keep your faith up.

Carry On sounds real to me.

I might need to hear more of the song though.

ANYTHING FOR MONEYYYYY...i can trust my ears at least
That is not a reasonable explanation. And so far I have not seen one from anyone who doubts these tracks, as to why they would bother doing something like that.

Back