Michael Jackson gig promoter to confirm O2 Arena tribute gig 'this week'

Is this sun thing true? The photo might not be recent, it could have come from when Jermaine came out of the Big Brother house...

Here is the pic:

scan-2.jpg

Agh pissed off today now seems like the whole bloody world recorded a song with Michael, Talked to Michael, Tried to help Michael, Are making money off Michael, Selling there storey of the 5 mins they had with Michael. Why the fuck is he dead then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If so many stupid fucking people were around him and spoke to him and recorded with him WHY!?!??!?!?!?!!? If they they thought something was wrong, where was the help then?! Its too late now though. Bastards.
If he was alone all the time and protected by his team, when did all these people have chance to record/talk to him regulary???????????

If it is I think that is horrendous. They should having nothing more to do with Michael and the family.

What if Michael Jackson's family is working with them on it? What if AEG promotes it and The Jacksons perform?

AEG put on the memorial. Kenny Ortega spoke at the memorial. The "This Is It" cast was there. None of them would have been if The Jackson family objected.

What if Michael Jackson's family is working with them on it? What if AEG promotes it and The Jacksons perform?

AEG put on the memorial. Kenny Ortega spoke at the memorial. The "This Is It" cast was there. None of them would have been if The Jackson family objected.

They have let down the fans and once again only thinking about whats good for there public profiles and bank accounts

I think those pictures are two seperate ones superimposed to make it look as if they were photogrphed together. Typical Sun skullduggery

I think those pictures are two seperate ones superimposed to make it look as if they were photogrphed together. Typical Sun skullduggery

While I am no fan of the paper, why would the Sun risk massive lawsuits in publishing this? Tito was interviewed (by another paper), I think it was expected that some of the other brothers would be too. I guess the Sun paid the most.

As yesterday's paper is not on sale anymore, I am happy to transcribe the article if anyone is interested.

While I am no fan of the paper, why would the Sun risk massive lawsuits in publishing this? Tito was interviewed (by another paper), I think it was expected that some of the other brothers would be too. I guess the Sun paid the most.

As yesterday's paper is not on sale anymore, I am happy to transcribe the article if anyone is interested.

They always do it. Put people together etc

why would the Sun risk massive lawsuits in publishing this
from who lol thats why the family and mj are treated like crap cause nothing was ever done. one week the paper called mj a pedo the next week latoya is giving them an interview. they must be laughing their asses off.

who knows re the concert but of course AEG are organising it they need to make some money back.personally i dont know what to think lol at justin timberlake. please do just so we can bottle someone lol did it say it would happen at the 02?

ok thanks.why does the idea of messing around getting tickets and viagogo ect make me feel physically sick.the whole thing makes me feel sick i hope it doesnt happen for a year

I don't know what will happen re: tickets. Whether it will be a lottery as at the memerial in LA, or if there will be a pre sale code, as in 'This Is it' tickets. Whatever I'm not sure I'm up to it either. Too soon

I would imgine they would sell in the normal way. Touts will have a field day :(

I'll believe a tribute at the o2 when I see it. Joe and rowe just went on larry king talking about aeg was very suspicious. Now the fam is doing something with aeg at the o2. Yeah right:doh:

well I won't be there and with as many as fans whos done with aeg, I don't know how many would show up anyway.

Back