Michael Jackson have never lied about his surgeries?

I think he did, but then again who's business is it? Mike had his reasons.

I do wish he'd have stopped late Bad era/early Dangerous era because in my opinion, that's when he looked "at his best" as an adult. But like I say he had his reasons

I do wish he'd have stopped late Bad era/early Dangerous era because in my opinion, that's when he looked "at his best" as an adult. But like I say he had his reasons
agree

It always trips me out how much he changed during 1991. Compare photos from him at the Oscars/him out and about with Madonna, to the black or white music video. In early 91 he still looked like he did in the bad era just with slightly longer and straighter hair but in BoW he had fully transformed into his dangerous era look.

It always trips me out how much he changed during 1991. Compare photos from him at the Oscars/him out and about with Madonna, to the black or white music video. In early 91 he still looked like he did in the bad era just with slightly longer and straighter hair but in BoW he had fully transformed into his dangerous era look.
Yeh that tripped me out a bit

He embraced androgyny completely.

According to doctors who operated on him, Michael Jackson had many plastic cosmetic surgeries (on his face) and most of them were even considered inappropriate.

For example, Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein (who operated on him in the 1990s) revealed this:

"[Michael Jackson] had multiple surgeries … He came in approximately every two months. It was about 10 to 12 surgeries in two years, while I was there … [He] had multiple nose jobs, cheek implants and he had a cleft put in his chin. He had eyelid surgery … He had so many things that were inappropriate…" (Dr. Wallace Goodstein, PEOPLE Interview)

Michael Jackson had his first nose plastic cosmetic surgery in 1979 not because he fell down and broke it during rehearsals, but because he simply wanted at that time a thinner nose as revealed by his personal vocal coach Seth Riggs.

Also, certain sources close to him revealed that the singer did not want to look like his father Joseph Jackson, which also explains why he resorted to so many plastic cosmetic surgeries (on his face) over the years.

Is there any proof this doctor ever operated on Michael? because we know the names of his actual surgeons and this man's name has never come up.

Also the autopsy report proves he didn't have "cheek implants" or eye lid surgery. So I'm confident in saying this guy is an idiot and liar who never met Michael.

The cheek implants claim is funny to me because Michael's father and even his ancestors for generations back had those same cheek bones.

But continue to believe the implants claim, because some hack claimed it.

Most of the other changes people see in Michael was the result of Makeup and contouring. He didn't really change that much from the bad era until his death.

Michael had lupus and during the early 2000s he was in the midst of a nasty flair up. His face and hands were swollen and he was heavily medicated on prednisone and other drugs.

That's why he looked so different around that time.

Lupus is also the reason for the reconstructive surgeries on his nose in the first place it prevented him from healing properly.

He never said he only had 2 nose jobs, that's a myth.

When he said 2 things he meant two areas of his body. His nose and the cleft in this chin, That is also what he said in his book. He told the truth.

But doing research and looking at the facts of his very real medical issues is too hard for many of you, it's much easier to just believe the tabloid narrative that he had a face transplant.

sFqTvGa.jpg

If this is an attempt at sarcasm, it failed. Because this very much looks like off the wall and thriller Michael. Which proves that most people think he changed so much because they can't see past skin color.

Is there any proof this doctor ever operated on Michael? because we know the names of his actual surgeons and this man's name has never come up.

Also the autopsy report proves he didn't have "cheek implants" or eye lid surgery. So I'm confident in saying this guy is an idiot and liar who never met Michael.

The cheek implants claim is funny to me because Michael's father and even his ancestors for generations back had those same cheek bones.

But continue to believe the implants claim, because some hack claimed it.
Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein operated on Michael Jackson when he collaborated with one of Michael Jackson's surgeons in the 1990s.

Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein even expressed his concerns to Michael Jackson's surgeon that the singer was getting too many cosmetic surgeries on his face.

Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein concluded that Michael Jackson had more than 50 cosmetic surgeries on his face.

Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein operated on Michael Jackson when he collaborated with one of Michael Jackson's surgeons in the 1990s.

Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein even expressed his concerns to Michael Jackson's surgeon that the singer was getting too many cosmetic surgeries on his face.

Surgeon Dr. Wallace Goodstein concluded that Michael Jackson had more than 50 cosmetic surgeries on his face.
I call BS on him working with Michael's surgeons/.

Anyone can claim anything about Michael and the media will publish it as fact without verifying it.

And claiming 50 surgeries really makes his lose all credibility. His autopsy would have reflected all these surgeries.

But continue to believe the slander.

I guess all of Michaels ancestors got "cheek implants" too

Where did u get this info fom>

Another thing if he gotn50 surgery's his face wouldve look really really bad to the point you couldnt recognize him

Back