Michael Jackson have never lied about his surgeries?

Posting style , date joined, mentions in chat etc

I could go on and on, others have said the same thing.
I understand what you are saying, unfortunately I have to go by stronger proof. Will keep an eye out for posts violating rules. In the meantime, please stop derailing the threads and use "report" function. Thanks for understanding.

I understand what you are saying, unfortunately I have to go by stronger proof. Will keep an eye out for posts violating rules. In the meantime, please stop derailing the threads and use "report" function. Thanks for understanding.
The proof is in the pudding.

We all know it's him., ps I've already reported his profile.

I'm well aware, I watched it live when it premiered back in 2003.

I'm asking you though, show me OTW era Mike and his mugshot pic, tell me about growing and changing
alright then.
growing hair and changing the condition of the skin because vitiligo

Last edited:
Cheers for posting that, I noticed a massive difference to the point that it looks like a completely different person.

Not that it matters, plastic surgery was a big part of his life, it doesn't change how I feel about him.

alright then.
220px-Off_the_wall.jpg

2003_11_michaeljacksonmug.jpg
Why would you pull up the mugshot.... It's like you wanted to take the L as bad as possible

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Unless he was rocking 20 lb(9,000 grams) Aviator shades, sunglasses have 0% chance of affecting the structure of someone's nose
Are you making an educated guess now? Where did you get your “0%” percent from? That’s actually not true.

This what actual doctors who do this for a living have to say about this:

After your surgery, you may be able to wear glasses, but only for a short time. Following a nose job, you will have a splint on your nose. You can wear glasses over your splint because the hard splint stops the glasses from affecting your nose job results as it takes the weight off the glasses. But as soon as the splint comes off, you can’t wear glasses because there is nothing to keep the weight off your nose. As your nose begins to heal, it can look good within a few weeks, but that doesn’t mean it’s ready to support glasses. Most plastic surgeons have varying recommendations for how long you should avoid wearing glasses. In general, it can range from a minimum of 2 months to 6 months. Many doctors even recommend waiting for a year before wearing any type of eyewear”

Wearing glasses too soon after your nose job can dent your nose permanently, damage the structure of the nose, and can affect both the cosmetic and function of your new nose shape. Ultimately, wearing glasses too soon after your surgery could affect the outcome. Another procedure may be necessary to fix any issues.

I personally don’t think it’s an outlandish theory, at all.

Idk.... in 1991 from jan-oct idk wtf mj did & I'll never understand. Look at him with Madonna at the oscars & then look at him on the black or white set...something is drastically different!! I wish I could point out what he did differently.
Honestly, that’s the biggest difference for me.All the way up to mid 1991 he still looked like bad era MJ just with somewhat straighter hair but during the one of his public outings in June (with the red suit) was the first time I noticed a significant difference in his appearance and come Black Or White he was very different.

This is like a hybrid between Bad and Dangerous.

Last edited:

I can't upload photos but this article shows some pretty good photos of MJ looking, at least subtly changing, and still being reminiscent of himself.

Honestly, that’s the biggest difference for me.All the way up to mid 1991 he still looked like bad era MJ just with somewhat straighter hair but during the one of his public outings in June (with the red suit) was the first time I noticed a significant difference in his appearance and come Black Or White he was very different.

This is like a hybrid between Bad and Dangerous.
BAM!!! I KNOW I NOT FCKN CRAZY!!! It's something very off..."clone like" but they didn't get it right. I feel everything about him was different after that. Even the way he talked! Smh I know I'm not crazy

Genuine question: why do mugshots often look so incredibly funny?
Not sure about that perhaps the major close up and bright light I guess.

That mugshot btw, it's hard to imagine that man is the same person who once won 8 Grammys in one night and was the most powerful and best entertainer in the world.

It's the worst pic of MJ ever, all I see is a sad, tortured shell of a once great man who had become nothing.

Things improved of course but in that moment I see extreme sadness 😞

Genuine question: why do mugshots often look so incredibly funny?
Opposite feeling here. I feel sorry for the guy. I think of all the bullies who had no other route in life but to belittle and bully others becoming police officers (90%+ of them are low-IQ, low-life bullies) and getting their kicks after having done the MJ booking.

Opposite feeling here. I feel sorry for the guy. I think of all the bullies who had no other route in life but to belittle and bully others becoming police officers (90%+ of them are low-IQ, low-life bullies) and getting their kicks after having done the MJ booking.
My thoughts exactly, he looks like a tortured soul and I feel so sorry for him.

Well yes I was thinking in these lines. They must be provoking people before they have their mugshots taken because they always look really bad.

alright then.
Yes. Michael Jackson didn't really change. He had vitiligo, 2 plastic surgeries and dimple on the chin. He looked the same. He just was pretty skinny by the time of his death. Michael Jackson is like a good wine - he have been becoming more and more appealing with every year of his life. I love his style so much :love: I would love him to be my dad 🥺🥺🥺🥰

467724c9c8bcc0c78df8c733c17f81ef.jpg

This is a far-stretched idea but maybe Michael had forehead surgery between 1990 and 1991? Some women tend to have forehead surgery to feminise their looks - men typically have straight foreheads with short hairlines, while women foreheads typically are curved in shape with high hairlines.

I'm not suggesting that Michael wanting to feminise his appearance. I looked into this procedure and it involved cutting out the bone between one's eyebrows, softening its' shape, then placed it back. It also involved cutting a piece of the forehead at the very top of the head, softening its' shape then placing it back.

So maybe he did a forehead surgery between his 1990 Oscars date with Madonna and the 1991 Black and White video?

Last edited:
Not sure about that perhaps the major close up and bright light I guess.

That mugshot btw, it's hard to imagine that man is the same person who once won 8 Grammys in one night and was the most powerful and best entertainer in the world.

It's the worst pic of MJ ever, all I see is a sad, tortured shell of a once great man who had become nothing.

Things improved of course but in that moment I see extreme sadness 😞
Most good artists have had at least one mugshot. Tupac went to prison for crying out loud.

But I guess I see your point.

It’s obvious MJ had many surgeries. I alway thought he modeled his look off John Travolta in Grease. The clothes, white socks, short pants just to name a few similarities. Do I dare say the dancing and the cleft chin?. Seems obvious to me but what do I know lol.

I think he changed more between Thriller and Bad than Bad and Dangerous.
Yes, definitely he did. And between HIstory and Invincible.

We know why he changed for Bad though, the Pepsi accident definitely did that. It was a miracle he basically came out of it looking better even, depending who you ask.

Back