Michael Jackson have never lied about his surgeries?

It’s obvious MJ had many surgeries. I alway thought he modeled his look off John Travolta in Grease. The clothes, white socks, short pants just to name a few similarities. Do I dare say the dancing and the cleft chin?. Seems obvious to me but what do I know lol.
He borrowed most of that stuff from Gene Kelly, so idk.

He borrowed most of that stuff from Gene Kelly, so idk.
Right. I’m watching Grease right now and similarities are just bonkers. I didn’t really think about the cleft chin thing until now watching Travolta. MJ was made for that role but Travolta is so good.

Right. I’m watching Grease right now and similarities are just bonkers. I didn’t really think about the cleft chin thing until now watching Travolta. MJ was made for that role but Travolta is so good.
Have you ever watched Saturday Night Fever? great film especially with the Bee Gees soundtrack, which was bloody epic!

Travolta looks great in that too.

There's something that needs to stay personal. It doesn't matter how many operations. I don't understand why people are so interested in this. If he did it, then there were reasons for it. To be honest, I have not yet met a person who would be 100 percent satisfied with his appearance, and this is normal. Don't forget that Michael is the same person as all of us people on this planet)) However, Michael is a very handsome man at any age. Regardless of operations)). The most beautiful man)) And we don't need to know the number of operations and the reasons

There's something that needs to stay personal. It doesn't matter how many operations. I don't understand why people are so interested in this. If he did it, then there were reasons for it. To be honest, I have not yet met a person who would be 100 percent satisfied with his appearance, and this is normal. Don't forget that Michael is the same person as all of us people on this planet)) However, Michael is a very handsome man at any age. Regardless of operations)). The most beautiful man)) And we don't need to know the number of operations and the reasons
I agree. Michael Jackson was beautiful at any age! Especially after dangerous era 😉 He was an innocent man 🙏

I think he changed more between Thriller and Bad than Bad and Dangerous.
No it was definitely bad & dangerous. He still has the same face as thriller but lighter. You get to black or white & really see a transformation. He doesn't look like the same man who made rock with you or thriller sbs. 91 was the year something changed in between the Oscar date with Madonna to the black or white video. Now that I think about it...I can't even imagine bad era face in black or white🤔

I've always thought that 'Black or White' in 1991 was when MJ achieved everything he wrote down in his 'manifesto' in 1979 - he's no longer the kid in the Jackson 5, the 'King of Pop' name is heavily promoted before the airing of BoW, he's got an entirely new look to how he was before and is hardly recognisable as 70s MJ.

Like others have said, everything changed for BoW - it should have been the end of the surgery once and for all. But the minor tweaks that were made came to a peak in 2001 when really did go too far.

I've always thought that 'Black or White' in 1991 was when MJ achieved everything he wrote down in his 'manifesto' in 1979 - he's no longer the kid in the Jackson 5, the 'King of Pop' name is heavily promoted before the airing of BoW, he's got an entirely new look to how he was before and is hardly recognisable as 70s MJ.

Like others have said, everything changed for BoW - it should have been the end of the surgery once and for all. But the minor tweaks that were made came to a peak in 2001 when really did go too far.
I think there were no plastic surgeries in 2001. He was just sleepy due to drugs and he also used Botox a lot. That's why his face become a little bit "freezed"

I think there were no plastic surgeries in 2001. He was just sleepy due to drugs and he also used Botox a lot. That's why his face become a little bit "freezed"
he said to shmuley growing old would be the ugliest thing. that's why botox. but he didn't need it.

QI5iUL6.jpg

Tell me that don't look like Thriller era MJ

And how are y'all just posting pictures? I donated a dollar before, how much I gotta give, 5?

From your own gallery? Tell me more
Upload the photo, copy the photo-URL (.jpg, .png, ...), paste it over here inside the
Code:
[img]photo-URL here[/img]
tag, done.
The photo is then embedded within your post.

Code:
[img]https://i.ibb.co/84w3MtV/MJ-rollercoaster.jpg[/img]
=
MJ-rollercoaster.jpg

Upload the photo, copy the photo-URL (.jpg, .png, ...), paste it over here inside the
Code:
[img]photo-URL here[/img]
tag, done.
The photo is then embedded within your post.

Code:
[img]https://i.ibb.co/84w3MtV/MJ-rollercoaster.jpg[/img]
=
MJ-rollercoaster.jpg
So, the imgur stuff. Sure, I guess I'll do that.

Even if MJ looked natural, people would still be saying he looked his best in the 80s. All the Jackson Men are natural and no body is simpin over them. Even Janet as the most beautiful of them ain't really attracting attention like that anymore; it's the vintage eras.

MJ has his admirers for all his eras is the irony, vitiligo and surgeries need not be mentioned.

Even if MJ looked natural, people would still be saying he looked his best in the 80s. All the Jackson Men are natural and no body is simpin over them. Even Janet as the most beautiful of them ain't really attracting attention like that anymore; it's the vintage eras.

MJ has his admirers for all his eras is the irony, vitiligo and surgeries need not be mentioned.
Man there's some absolute crap in this thread, the op gives me shivers , I had almost forgot about them 😆

Michael did look best in the 80's but he was at his peak in terms of age 20s to late 20's, most people look better in this range.

The surgery didn't help him past a certain point but it's the vitiligo that was the biggest issue, it didn't just make him white, it made him whiter than white people to the point he was almost glowing.

Janet is 57 years old, Still beautiful but you're not gonna get young people lusting over a near 60 year old women.

Saying that, I think Janet looked her best during her 30s and early 40s , I still get hot sweats thinking about her performing Discipline during that 2010 Essence festival 😂

Back