Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silk flowers aren't accepted because then they can't throw them away? Hmm :/

Yeah I wonder why they won't accept artificial flowers :unsure: I guess at least when real flowers die they can be made into compost and stuff, so they could put to some kind of use in the grounds of Forest Lawn, but plastic or silk flowers have to be thrown away. :mello:

EDIT: Should've added this to my previous post, sorry. :(

I guess because I remember how michael spoke about people betraying him so frequently, and him passing away, my grief makes it hard for me to see the good in people who said nasty things about him, called him a liar, manipulator, and a big mistake in their life. L.O.V.E is loving someone unconditionally, not conditionally.. It hurts me, for michael, that it took him to die for people to truly appreciate him. He deserved this love and concern when he was alive - yes, I should get over it, but I'm not (oh well), I loved and hurt for him so much, and I will never forget it how some peeps treated him. To me, in my belief, the tomb is nothing but a shell, mj is not there, so michael can't see or enjoy the sunflowers imo :(, sorry y'all. He is in a much better place - Heaven, and surrounded by love we can't even imagine here on this flawed earth.

However, I'm not hard hearted enough to not recognize that this is a good gesture from lisa, fans, and the sunflower guy. Mj would have loved it, it just burns me that he isn't here to see it. Sorry, I know my opinion is probably not popular here, but I'm human and this is how I feel.

Miss you michael.

And all the flowers in the world are not going to make things better, or bring him back.:timer:

Aww this is so sweet
he surely is in a SunFlower Heaven :)
Have fun in Heaven , Michael

It's still hard to believe that is where he is now. :(

very hard to believe. It is quite devastating.. The 02 shows would've been over and MJ either would've moved on to the second phase of his career, making movies, or he would've embarked on a world tour. Unfortunately and sadly we will never know

I gave Michael his flowers while he lived, while he could smell them and I wasn't on tv saying negative things about him when he was at a low point, I stayed up nights praying for him, researching laws, I wrote letter after letter, defended him in emails and articles, had arguments over him with coworkers and family and friends who didn't understand my love and I never even got to meet him, shake his hand and I don't regret any of it. I gave as part of a fan donation and I sent him some just on a whim. I think he may have gotten them. Shortly after, I got a strange phone call late at night from an unidentified number but that's another story. Point is, all this display now, is it for him or for others to wonder at? He can't see them or smell them. I know my fellow fans have sent many things to be left at his site and I consider it an insult to be scolded by some fairweather friend of his on what we need to do or haven't done. We made our love for Michael known when he was here to see it.

I gave Michael his flowers while he lived, while he could smell them and I wasn't on tv saying negative things about him when he was at a low point, I stayed up nights praying for him, researching laws, I wrote letter after letter, defended him in emails and articles, had arguments over him with coworkers and family and friends who didn't understand my love and I never even got to meet him, shake his hand and I don't regret any of it. I gave as part of a fan donation and I sent him some just on a whim. I think he may have gotten them. Shortly after, I got a strange phone call late at night from an unidentified number but that's another story. Point is, all this display now, is it for him or for others to wonder at? He can't see them or smell them. I know my fellow fans have sent many things to be left at his site and I consider it an insult to be scolded by some fairweather friend of his on what we need to do or haven't done. We made our love for Michael known when he was here to see it.

Totally agree!!!!!

I really didn't understand what she meant.. How did he die inside of her? and why would death change her opinions?

What's to understand? She's saying any ILL feelings she had towards him and anything negative she might've said back then is over and gone now. She only thinks well of him and remembers the good times they shared. Most people tend to react this way when someone they were once close to dies.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but here was LMP's reaction to all the craziness going on (before the flowers were delivered)

This was posted on Facebook, Thursday, May 13.

Lisa Marie Presley: Holy unintentional shit storm .... :/ 26 minutes ago

Last edited:
That's the difference between people with class and no class. What did Michael say after the divorce? I rest my case.

BTW LMP doesnt have a twitter account.

LMP might of said bad things about MJ in the pass but that is all about "a womans fury". She has good intentions it was a nice gesture to suggest the flowers.

I never understand why a woman express her "womans fury" to her ex after 4 years of their separation. after her other failed relationships with different boyfriends, fiance and husbands, she only bashed and despised this marrage, oh, cause he was the only one who was accused of child molestation at that time.

BTW I am glad to hear the sunflower story, that's indeed a nice gesture. I wish she did it when michael was alive.

Jason LEVINE is the sunflower guy.. and he told Harvey LEVINE from TMZ about what he did...

As anyone else noticed the family name or...

yes darling , we noticed that:

this topic must be renamed to:
the nice gestures from Harvy's cousin and Precilla's daughter !

ohh,you know waht::: this gesture reminds me of Uri Gillers documentary:
MY Friend Michael Jackson ,,,the same fake tears ...hahahah LOL

Not sure if this has been posted already, but here was LMP's reaction to all the craziness going on (before the flowers were delivered)

yeaaaahhhhh "unintentional" , right !LOL

I never understand why a woman express her "womans fury" to her ex after 4 years of their separation. after her other failed relationships with different boyfriends, fiance and husbands, she only bashed and despised this marrage, oh, cause he was the only one who was accused of child molestation at that time.

BTW I am glad to hear the sunflower story, that's indeed a nice gesture. I wish she did it when michael was alive.

because bashing him will make her famous,,,,her real motivation to marry him in the first place.

yes darling , we noticed that:

this topic must be renamed to:
the nice gestures from Harvy's cousin and Precilla's daughter !

ohh,you know waht::: this gesture reminds me of Uri Gillers documentary:
MY Friend Michael Jackson ,,,the same fake tears ...hahahah LOL

yeaaaahhhhh "unintentional" , right !LOL

definitely not 'unintentional' I agree with that Ohood

because bashing him will make her famous,,,,her real motivation to marry him in the first place.

:scratch:LMP wasnt famous before marrying Michael? Have you ever heard of Elvis Presley? :smilerolleyes: Think people.

^ you answered your question ....yes i've heared of Elvis but not his daughter !!!

^ you answered your question ....yes i've heared of Elvis but not his daughter !!!

Well that's you. I had heard of her. And obviously others had too because she had already been on the cover of People magazine, the biggest entertainment magazine in the US, 3 times before her marriage to MJ.

Look, if you're going to slam her, slam her right. Stop with these petty attacks.

Everyone please stay on topic and everyone please refrain from attacking other members.

I personally don't like her either. But please let's refrain from derailing this thread.:flowers:

Thanks all!

Well that's you. I had heard of her. And obviously others had too because she had already been on the cover of People magazine, the biggest entertainment magazine in the US, 3 times before her marriage to MJ.

Look, if you're going to slam her, slam her right. Stop with these petty attacks.

I agree. Yes this is a Michael Jackson board, but the increasingly ugly attacks on everybody, be it LMP, Debbie, and everyone else even remotely involved in Michael's life has become so pervasive going on tidbits from "sources" seeking to milk everything to it's fullest-

This is what Michael would want, encouraged, respected? His private life with the 2 women he married to be dissected and torn apart to the ugly degree it has now become? I just honestly don't know anymore, respect and love the man, but discuss and hate those he had in his life like it is our business? :no:.

Did she say that? if so she definitely can't blame MJ for any shit storms this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back