Michael Jackson Movie 2009???

I home MJ don´t make movies, I only want music!

There are tons of roles MJ could do... he could play Edgar Allen Poe, he could play King Ludvig of Bavaria (would be funny) he could play himself of course, he could remake a classic horror film, he loves those, like Dracula or something... A Vampire film with MJ would be a block buster... He could do a documentary about being himself. He could a film based on one of his popular songs (Billie Jean)...they all tell stories and to hire a good writer to expand on one would be brilliant. I don't think anyone wants to see him do peter pan...

I remember hearing that there was a movie in 2009 going to be called Smooth Criminal: The Michael Jackson Story directed by Taylor Hackford who directed Ray.

Kinda stupid IMO, Why should it be called Smooth Criminal?
I thought a better title would be Another Part Of Me, meaning his other sad side that he has other than fame.

But yeah, I don't think anyone can play the role of Michael Jackson, it's just too hard to play and no one will take you seriously, just like Flex Alexander in Man In The Mirror which was a bad movie.
Michael Jackson's persona is just too extreme to act as, in my opinion, I'm currently in productions myself and I've talked to real professionals and they believed the same thing.
The only thing close to being like Michael Jackson is dancing like him, IMO.

In the GetMusic Interview(2001) Michael talk about Edgar Allan Poe:

"Anthony: Well, weren't you .. Now, I understand you're also doing The Nightmare of Edgar Allen Poe. Could you tell us a little bit about that?
Michael: Yes, that one's coming up. It's about the great prolific American writer, Edgar Allen Poe.
Anthony: Kind of a scary guy himself, too.
Michael: He's very diabolical, and very dark, and .. But he was a genius and it's... But his own personal life was very interesting, and that's what it's about, you know. How he was, you know... What he had to go through to create such ingenious work. It's a great story. But... and by the way, make sure the fans know, all tabloids should be out. Do not believe anything you read in a tabloid. It's garbage and it's junk. We should have a tabloid burning, like a big mountain -- just set it afire.

Here is the link...

http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/interviews/onlineaudiochat.html

How silly.

You can tell by the way they lined up those artists to play him in certain eras that its fake.

This is really sad, when i opened it i didn't realise it was an old thread, it's sad to read everyone talking about Michael and his future.

If they do make the movie It should be with love and care and not like that hackjob, "Man In The Mirror: The Michael Jackson story". I think the movie should cover every era of his life. And they should be careful on what actors they chose too. And not put white flour on an actor to make it look like post vitligo MJ.

Back