Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon by David Gest (merged)

I'm just thrilled that you are now going to get something that you do want, no worries at all X

I've started watching it. I like the interviews with some of the people who knew Michael early on--in the J5 years. I haven't been compelled to finish watching it, though, and I've had it about a month. Will finish it eventually.

Honestly, my grade for this documentary is 9. Yes, a high note.

Let me explain, as a fan, of course I expected much more. I wanted to see statements from persons who are close to Michael until the end. I would like to see stories that we fans know more funds available for those who are not fans are so devoted themselves or not.
But I was glad to see the testimony of Messeareau. Of course that would fit more. But it is in the midst of controversial issues.
At the beginning, I found absurd R. Taraborreli narrate about MJ. I cursed as he watched, but after seeing him dismiss everything he made ??in his book on lines or directly said that made ??me happy. As the testimony of the composer Ben made ??me cry. But my great ecstasy was part of the trial.
I think this part is worth. Who had proved his innocence of slapstick space to talk. And who, one day, planted doubt (R. Taraborreli) denied, also supporting the innocence.

Every day I hear nonsense. People who know nothing about MJ, question his innocence. Or the old boring history of plastic and everything else.
I think this documentary, is working this very question. To clarify some facts, so delicate. In a less aggressive as we expect. But does ...
It is a first step! ;)

Back