Michael Jackson: The shocking truth in the FBI files

Dr. Conrad Murray is a liar.
I, for one, think he is being paid off by sinister forces.
I, for one, don't believe anything about Murray's version of how Micahel Jackson was murdered.

I though British news was very harsh as well from what I remember. Isn't magazines like NOW from there? Michael had some ardent haters in US, but he also had some of the most adoring fans here as well.

This srticle is condemning the media who set out to destroy MJ regardless of the location. To say that US and US alone was to blame for what became him, is I think, a little biased. All countries had a hand in some for. It was a worldwide media assault.

I personnally am offended.

It was worldwide, and like I said I could be wrong, since I can't read another countries media outlets or view them. But from what I've seen, the American Media were by far the most disrespectful towards Michael, you can be offended all you want to, but I'm just stating what I've seen and experienced, Michael had so much love here, but without a doubt, that hate overpowered any form of love we could've shown. I've heard of the british tabs being rude but nowhere near the capacity of how he was treated here, in America. Like I said before, it hurts me to say that, as I am an American, but the negativity always overpowered the positivity that we tried to project to our peers.

I know from some of his lyrics and things that Mj felt hurt about what was coming from his own country. I don't think it was because he was bashed here more than other places, necessarily, but because he was being bashed at all.

If a family member talks about you, they can do it more or less than other people. but the fact that it is a family member will make it hurt more.

Any one who is on their high horse villifying the US as this evil bunch of people because of what some in the media chose to do, need a reality check. IMHO.

Many Americans would give so much for MJ and wanted to and did support him. Even if it was not reported about. But I think he knew. i hope he knew that was the case.

I just think that some conveniently ignore other countries media, so they can put all the blame on the US. Look at some of the other countries media and they pull the same stuff too. And WJ is not a US media creation either. And I am not defending the US or western media, I hate them in fact, but I don't ignore things.

I just think that some conveniently ignore other countries media, so they can put all the blame on the US. Look at some of the other countries media and they pull the same stuff too. And WJ is not a US media creation either. And I am not defending the US or western media, I hate them in fact, but I don't ignore things.

Thank you!

I will be offended. We all see things through our experiences. If yours lead you to that conclusion, so be it. I know what I know. My opinion is unchanged on this regard. We can agree to disagree.:yes:

These articles surprise me in the fact that they support Michael and are able to see truth!

What annoys me now is that the Jackson family (that's Michael's parents and siblings) and his friends (including Macaulay Culkin, Liz Taylor and so many others) continue to defend him but it always gets ignored.

What they should do is come together and wage a legal war against all of these people. Make them suffer, make them poor!!!!

These articles surprise me in the fact that they support Michael and are able to see truth!

What annoys me now is that the Jackson family (that's Michael's parents and siblings) and his friends (including Macaulay Culkin, Liz Taylor and so many others) continue to defend him but it always gets ignored.

What they should do is come together and wage a legal war against all of these people. Make them suffer, make them poor!!!!

It gets ignoreed many times because it is not news worthy to the media. I don't think it is something his friends and family can do on their own. I think it is also up to the fans to make them poor. One way is to ignore them and not buy their crap. We shouldn't buy it just so we can see what it says and then get upset when it is something bad. We can also support those who do positive things as well.

That's why the legacy group is important.

ppl should remember that the majority of the major news outlets across the world are all owned by the same companies. about 5 or so of them so doesnt matter about having ago at for example the n.y post as evil when the uk sun paper is owned by murdoch (same as ny post ) and will have no doubt reported the story first or will report it after the n.y post reports it. its all coming from the same ppl

It was worldwide, and like I said I could be wrong, since I can't read another countries media outlets or view them. But from what I've seen, the American Media were by far the most disrespectful towards Michael, you can be offended all you want to, but I'm just stating what I've seen and experienced, Michael had so much love here, but without a doubt, that hate overpowered any form of love we could've shown. I've heard of the british tabs being rude but nowhere near the capacity of how he was treated here, in America. Like I said before, it hurts me to say that, as I am an American, but the negativity always overpowered the positivity that we tried to project to our peers.

I agree with you so very much! USA doesn't seem to understand how the world perceive them as a whole and how negative and infectious their media are. They see themselves supportive but they don't see themselves through the world's perspective. The judgemental values of the american culture it's one of the worst I've seem. Plenty of false moralism, judgements and racism of all kinds. I've always loved USA because of people like Michael, whom gave me a good perspective but then unfortunately I've always disliked USA because of those who disliked Michael and threated him badly exactly for the same reasons, which were his very successful career, his talent, his beauty and his African American heritage!
Michael was a victim of Prejudice, racism and jealousy because he had it all. He was multi-talent man at many wonderful levels.That's not my oppinion, that's a fact!:yes::clapping:
Way to go Mike, you are a winner of God!

Last edited:
It gets ignoreed many times because it is not news worthy to the media. I don't think it is something his friends and family can do on their own. I think it is also up to the fans to make them poor. One way is to ignore them and not buy their crap. We shouldn't buy it just so we can see what it says and then get upset when it is something bad. We can also support those who do positive things as well.

That's why the legacy group is important.

The legacy group it's extremely important! The fans are a decisive part of Michael's life and now of Michael's legacy! As you mentioned, ignoring the tabloids by not buying their crap it's the best we can do but also some of them should be prosecuted by law for publishing the lies they do. When a false note can damage a person's life, that's a law case.

Back