Michael Jackson: The shocking truth in the FBI files

That is straight up TRUTH. People would be surprised at how many careers, book deals and future money to be made was hinging on Michael getting a guilty verdict.
I think alot of people did know later.

The thing is, this Damn haters, Are set on believing the opposite that I dont think there's nothing that would change their minds about Michael. But really, who cares...We(fans) Love him for who he is/was. And we are Billions of them...they're NOT!

If they believe the opposite it's because they can't face REALITY, therefore they stay in their own little dream world. These "haters" convince themselves of something that is not logical nor real. Whether it's stubbornness or simply being a negative person, these people simply cannot think in a logical and normal fashion.

The f*cking media played an enormous part in Michael's untimely death. They enjoyed taunting, slating & criticising him and spreading either sensationalised or false stories just to fit their anti-agenda. Michael gave so much to the world through his music, kindness and generosity. A man who wanted to re-live his childhood, a man who battled with illness (lupus & vitiligo) and was plagued with insecurity about himself and his body; but instead of trying to understand and empathise with what he was going through, the media mocked and belittled him.

Ignorant, uneducated and unintelligent folks believed every word the media said against Michael. A jury and a judge vindicated Michael yet that wasn't enough. No proof was ever found in the 10 years the DA and FBI spent digging and travelling, trying to find dirt on Michael. Yet in the horrible eyes of the media, Michael was guilty! What did he ever do to deserve such horrible coverage? :(

Last edited:
Excellent article, it made me cry, cause here is finally ONE person saying the things as they are, this is what i always knew, Michael was in that state of mind cause of the press and all those disgusting people on it, those two families and Tom Sneddon,

Thank you DEBORAH FRENCH, this is an excellent journalist, look at the perfect review she has made, she USED HER MIND here with ACCURACY, THE ONLY ONE.

And those taxpayers rights??? how much money has Michael given to the children of Los Angeles??? NOONE THINKS ABOUT IT...they are bad people, insensible people, why didnt they said ANYTHING about ALL THE MONEY TOM SNEDDON HAS WAISTED FOR YEARS AND YEARS ONLY TO FIND NOTHING CAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING CAUSE MICHAEL WAS ALWAYS INNONCENT. Makes me feel extremely sick.

MEDIA AND THOSE TWO FAMILIES AND SNEDDON KILLED MICHAEL, MURRAY WAS JUST THE LAST PART TO FINISH MICHAEL JACKSON; its all very wrong, why do they hated him so much... Michael is gone, he didnt deserved it, he DIDNT; HE SHOULD BE ALIVE AND MAKING MUSIC, AND PERFORMING.... and playing with his children and making people happy as he always did :cry:

WHY???? WHY???? why everything had to end up like this, its awefull, cause you can solve everything but DEATH... that has no solution, and now he is dead, Michael is dead.... i hate all these, is not fair, just not what was supposed to happen, it is NOT right, injustice all the way, and now a man is dead and it is Michael he only helped children, how could some betrayed him like this????, he was always a good man... not fair, NOT FAIR, MEDIA AND ALL WILL PAY, THEY WILL SOONER OR LATER.

Thank You Deborah French, really thank you, and keep using your intelligence and accuracy, you will be big.

And THANK YOU TOO to Charles Thomson, thank you very much for beeing clear and accurate.

Last edited:
I agree with that. I blame the media the most and they think we have forgotten what they did but I know I never will.

Where were the voices now wailing about 'wasted resources' and the 'rights' of taxpayers when Tom Sneddon authorized the use of millions of dollars of federal money to pursue Michael in his deeply personal and blinkered 'takedown' of the, then – biggest pop star on the planet?

Michael Jackson didn't bankrupt the City of Angels; they fell all by themselves. For a country that can shine so bright when it chooses to – what America did to this man stands as one of the most shameful examples of engineered cruelty and unmitigated persecution to be witnessed in modern times.

I'm hard to revolt me but frankly, after reading this article, which talks about
such injustice committed against a wonderful human being, not have to run out
curse, cry, cry

she wont be in a job for long. shame its always some hardly known about media site that posts stories like this.

If they believe the opposite it's because they can't face REALITY, therefore they stay in their own little dream world. These "haters" convince themselves of something that is not logical nor real. Whether it's stubbornness or simply being a negative person, these people simply cannot think in a logical and normal fashion.
I always thought that THOSE WITH A DIRTY MIND could never believe he was innocent,

and sorry but i have to say this: many of them WANTED/WANT HIM TO BE LIKE THAT CAUSE (and this is sick, but is true) many of them want a justification and that is, I WILL SAY IT CLEAR: those who keep on and on AND ON even when facts that he was always innocent appear, and they discover them, and YET still they want to say he was guilty, there is a reason to it, that is: themeselves many of them (many, many, MANY of them) are hidden pedophiles who want a famous talented man to be like them(thats like their justification and their reason to be in denial about Michael's innocence, I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF THAT and i will continue to, cause SADLY for many haters THAT IS THE REASON OF THEIR DENIAL ON MICHAEL'S INNOCENCE, they will say, no matter what the true is, they will keep on saying he was (even when they know, they really know he was/is innocent)

The f*cking media played an enormous part in Michael's untimely death. They enjoyed taunting, slating & criticising him and spreading either sensationalised or false stories just to fit their anti-agenda. Michael gave so much to the world through his music, kindness and generosity. A man who wanted to re-live his childhood, a man who battled with illness (lupus & vitiligo) and was plagued with insecurity about himself and his body; but instead of trying to understand and empathise with what he was going through, the media mocked and belittled him.

Ignorant, uneducated and unintelligent folks believed every word the media said against Michael. A jury and a judge vindicated Michael yet that wasn't enough. No proof was ever found in the 10 years the DA and FBI spent digging and travelling, trying to find dirt on Michael. Yet in the horrible eyes of the media, Michael was guilty! What did he ever do to deserve such horrible coverage? :(
YOU ARE EXTREMELY ACCURATE, excellent comment
I agree with that. I blame the media the most and they think we have forgotten what they did but I know I never will.
I WILL NEVER FORGET, SPECIALLY AS THE YEARS PASS and Michael's physical unpresence gets clearer... THEY LEAD MICHAEL TO THAT TORMENTED STATE OF MIND, he was a sensitive man, he pretended to be strong, but man, he was HUMAN, and they just ABUSED HIM; IT WAS CLEAR AND DISGUSTINGLY OPEN CHARACTER ASSASSINATION UPON MICHAEL, MEDIA TURNED HIS LIFE INTO A NIGHTMARE AND A JOKE, they WILL PAY

1)Where were the voices now wailing about 'wasted resources' and the 'rights' of taxpayers when Tom Sneddon authorized the use of millions of dollars of federal money to pursue Michael in his deeply personal and blinkered 'takedown' of the, then – biggest pop star on the planet?

2)Michael Jackson didn't bankrupt the City of Angels; they fell all by themselves. For a country that can shine so bright when it chooses to – what America did to this man stands as one of the most shameful examples of engineered cruelty and unmitigated persecution to be witnessed in modern times.

I'm hard to revolt me but frankly, after reading this article, which talks about
such injustice committed against a wonderful human being, not have to run out
curse, cry, cry
1), I dont know, really, i dont know, i guess they were bussy at that time just with their dirty minds and THOUGHTS.... they are disgusting:puke:

2) OH MY GOD the ones saying that, give me a break, how is that good ppl dies soon and stupid brainless bast*rd ppl lives on????? they are useless and they should D.., its absurd, that is juts ABSURD as what has happened to Michael, it was something that nobody needed, absurd and disgusting:puke:

that's why, if i was an atheist, i feel i would need to believe in a God, if for no other reason, there needs to be an exacting punishment for what was done to Michael. and, what's going on on this earth, doesn't seem to be enough. and, it's also why, although it would be easy for me to hate Dr. Murray, i have a hard time with MJ's death being the result of drugs. i'm hellbent on believing it was something deeper..and a conspiracy. maybe as someone of scary faith, like what MJ had..it's hard for me to believe that MJ would subject himself to a cocktail. the overwhelming fear of his belief system would keep him from doing it under any circumstances. some people are offended by the idea of a God that invokes fear..but MJ seemed to thrive on it. and, also..i think that if it was really drugs..it's easy for me to believe his mother would have been an addict, by now, too, since she was so close to him, and essentially went through what he went through. so..a lot doesn't make sense to me...

but i sure do know the media has blood on its hands..and i need for it to suffer an exacting fitting punishment.

that's why, if i was an atheist, i feel i would need to believe in a God, if for no other reason, there needs to be an exacting punishment for what was done to Michael.
well as an atheist im only intrested in justice being done here and seen by all. the history books arent written by what happens in another relm after the feckers have lived long lives. damage is already done

Last edited:
well as an atheist im only intrested in justice being done here and seen by all. the history books arent written by what happens in another relmafter the feckers have lived long lives. damage is already done

well..i'm interested in justice too..but all too often..i'm kept waiting. and waiting. and waiting. that's just my point. too many of the fuckers ARE living long lives.

thats the way it is unfortunatly. always the same in this fecked up world

that's why, if i was an atheist, i feel i would need to believe in a God, if for no other reason, there needs to be an exacting punishment for what was done to Michael. and, what's going on on this earth, doesn't seem to be enough. and, it's also why, although it would be easy for me to hate Dr. Murray, i have a hard time with MJ's death being the result of drugs. i'm hellbent on believing it was something deeper..and a conspiracy. maybe as someone of scary faith, like what MJ had..it's hard for me to believe that MJ would subject himself to a cocktail. the overwhelming fear of his belief system would keep him from doing it under any circumstances. some people are offended by the idea of a God that invokes fear..but MJ seemed to thrive on it. and, also..i think that if it was really drugs..it's easy for me to believe his mother would have been an addict, by now, too, since she was so close to him, and essentially went through what he went through. so..a lot doesn't make sense to me...

but i sure do know the media has blood on its hands..and i need for it to suffer an exacting fitting punishment.

If i was Michael i would have ended the same.... sadly for sensitive people and even for those who arent, beeing treated the way they did to Michael... was too much... just too much, and what they did to Michael (they havent done anything like that to anyone else) how they took him as an insect and laughed and treated him in the most insulting ways, how the belittled him, how they would treated him as a criminal (how is that an innocent person could have survived all that WRONGFUL, HURTFUL treatment???, there was no other final for this story.) its a shame, is sad, is tragic, if you look back, you will see there was no other way for this to end, only his death... we all thought he was super strong, but he was a human, he was just a human.

Dammit this makes me so angry, this man was good to everyone, no matter who you were. I know there wasn't an ounce of hate in Michael's heart, yet, he gets done like this by the American Media and tabloids. And the media will never understand or admit to the role they played in Michaels passing. :cry:

Dammit this makes me so angry, this man was good to everyone, no matter who you were. I know there wasn't an ounce of hate in Michael's heart, yet, he gets done like this by the American Media and tabloids. And the media will never understand or admit to the role they played in Michaels passing. :cry:
its disgusting, i can only think that may be people will now understand, and when they read a bad article about him from now on, they could think twice, is the least he deserves...

If i was Michael i would have ended the same.... sadly for sensitive people and even for those who arent, beeing treated the way they did to Michael... was too much... just too much, and what they did to Michael (they havent done anything like that to anyone else) how they took him as an insect and laughed and treated him in the most insulting ways, how the belittled him, how they would treated him as a criminal (how is that an innocent person could have survived all that WRONGFUL, HURTFUL treatment???, there was no other final for this story.) its a shame, is sad, is tragic, if you look back, you will see there was no other way for this to end, only his death... we all thought he was super strong, but he was a human, he was just a human.
it would seem that way. and i feel that's what they are counting on. and if they are so sure, this would be his end, then they knew what they were doing to him. and then again, considering the way things went the last years of his life, and the way people were..it's easy for me to think he was killed in a way that rivals John F. Kennedy. except it was a lot more silent. and i have a feeling the media felt less animosity towards John F. Kennedy.

i am being forced to look at people in the media, who were seemingly so far away, that they could not be proven as culprits..yet, i know they were culprits. many of them. like a million super paper cuts, with no faces and names..yet i saw their faces and heard their names on tv and radio. and i remember them..yet..time seems to be their freind..so i would look like a villain, if i ever so much as look at them crosseyed.

Last edited:
Where were the voices now wailing about 'wasted resources' and the 'rights' of taxpayers when Tom Sneddon authorized the use of millions of dollars of federal money to pursue Michael in his deeply personal and blinkered 'takedown' of the, then – biggest pop star on the planet?

Hmm so very, very true. GREAT article.

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly!

All I want to say is God is a racist God cause he chose Jews to be HIS chosen race and blacks were made slaves. That's according to the bible. When a black person like MJ achieved too much and was on top of this world, God wasn't too happy and HE had to let something happen-the Trial, to break him. That's the only explanation I could get with all the vile injustice done to MJ.

All I want to say is God is a racist God cause he chose Jews to be HIS chosen race and blacks were made slaves. That's according to the bible. When a black person like MJ achieved too much and was on top of this world, God wasn't too happy and HE had to let something happen-the Trial, to break him. That's the only explanation I could get with all the vile injustice done to MJ.

that may be a powder keg for many. it says that the least are greatest and the greatest are least...so..that usually means everybody is equal. how do you explain what happened to many Jews during world war 2? and Jews were enslaved in biblical times. and now there has been an earthquake in Haiti. many people suffer. and many people inflict suffering on each other. you can't put the blame on a God, when you want to kill somebody, yourself.

I posted this article on facebook for all my friends to read. Please, do so as well! We have to spread the truth for Michael because the media will not do it!!!

Thanx for posting. Brilliant article. Kudos to the writer.

I esp. love this part:
Michael's early death was not a given. Only the most imperceptive would deny that the anesthetic that killed him was, in reality, just a formality. What killed Michael Jackson was the sustained agony of being put through a baseless, protracted trial in full view of the world's lens - knowing if found guilty, he would be removed from his children's lives. And even after his acquittal, facing relentless vilification by a media that chose to simply disregard a verdict they found economically inconvenient.
I get mad when some people focus only on Murray WITHOUT mentioning what Michael went through becuz of the media, starting as a child star and being the biggest celebrity ever.
Just like anybody else's life, his life cannot be broken down into separate parts and analyzed as if the parts are not related. It's one long line of connected points, but they act like all he went through had no impact on his health.

I saw many celebs with far less fame and popularity going through severe depression and committing suicide...The same people I mentioned above also know that, but when it comes to MJ, they just refuse see or talk about the struggles he dealt with almost all his life:angry:

Last edited:
Back